It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a Costume.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Anyone know where I can get an actual reproduction of the red costume used in the movie, "The Village?"

I am not looking for a cheap looking version of it. I want the real deal. Doesn't have to be one used, just a replica.

My plan is to stop by Blinding Edge Pictures. I don't know if they would sell one, but who knows right?

Anyone have any ideas of what I can do. I don't need it for halloween, but to serve some other purpse

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Try Ebay maybe?
If you ask in BTS then you will probably get more replies, if that helps!!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You really need to post this in RATS forum ?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Why don't you try to make one by yourself ?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DetectivePerez
Anyone know where I can get an actual reproduction of the red costume used in the movie, "The Village?"

I am not looking for a cheap looking version of it. I want the real deal. Doesn't have to be one used, just a replica.

My plan is to stop by Blinding Edge Pictures. I don't know if they would sell one, but who knows right?

Anyone have any ideas of what I can do. I don't need it for halloween, but to serve some other purpse

Just spent 3500 points, and felt a need to exercise your newfound access? The thought that the cyber universe may be able to Google your �need� for a movie costume for �some other purpse� is well founded. �They� might just discover a new level of ridiculous. I believe you are deserving of recognition for your search for the �real deal�.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

I cant believe its still here.

And that is something coming from you Nans.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ouch. Someone(s) woke up one the wrong side of the bed this morning.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Try a google search for the costume

I've found and made several purchases after searching google..

good luck !!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I've found and made several purchases after searching google..

You've made several purchases of that costume from the village?

That's great

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yesterday evening they aired a really good movie on TV :

Gregoire MOULIN VS MANKIND :

Born one Friday 13 at the Franz Kafka clinic, orphaned a few hours after his birth following an unfortunate argument between his parents, beaten up when he was ten by a little girl with whom he was madly in love, raised by a cantankerous grandmother and an alcoholic uncle� We could say that Gr�goire Moulin got off to a bad start. Now well into his thirties, he�s still living with his grandmother, is eternally single and has a lowly job with an insurance company. But, as we all know, life is full of surprises (particularly bad ones) and so, one Sunday in the month of May, Gr�goire Moulin�s fate takes an unexpected turn. His guardians� sudden death caused by a heavy wardrobe brings Gr�goire to Paris where he discovers love in the shape of the delightful Odile Bonheur. She�s a dance teacher and he ardently watches her from behind his desk that he�s strategically stationed up against the pane glass window of �Assurances Vend�ennes.� Despite his consuming passion, excruciatingly anxious and inhibited Gr�goire dares not approach beautiful Odile. Employing a shameful subterfuge, he manages to fix a date with her at a caf� called �Penalty.� Alas, Gr�goire�s awkwardness and chronic anxiousness, along with the rudeness for which some Parisians are renowned, combine to transform this simple meeting into a wild race against the clock and humanity, with the French Football Cup as a backdrop. Absolute hell

Before :

After :

Ho : I'm searching for the shirt and the gunshot of the hero, do you know where I can find it ?

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I just hope the FBI wont read this thread, because it's really hot, hot stuff.

But, Yves-Saint LAURENT and Pierre Cardin makes beatiful costumes for men. If you prefer italian style, try Gian-Franco FERRE, Dolce&Gabanna or Smalto.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
no no no no... not for a costume silly !!

mainly music cd's and some movies !!!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

And never for a costume ? Why do you send him in a wrong way ?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Hey, no need to be ashamed, we're all friends here. I'm sure you can have plenty of fun with those costumes.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Have you a pic of the costume ?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
..Still wondering why the hell this is still in RATS....

However, in the efforts to be constructive I'll say you need to go to a costume designer and have a replica made if you want the full shebang. Gonna cost ya though.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Nans ... not leading anyone the wrong way, just stating that by searching the net you can make purchases on the things that you're looking for.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yes, elevatedone, I know that, I was just kiddin'.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There is a lot of companys that can help you
I's only a matter of $$$$

Here is one:
theclothingwhore.com...

Try google

top topics

join