It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Rights Watch workers claim have found papers tying CIA and MI-6 to Gaddafi's intelligence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
A spokesperson of Human Rights Watch, told the BBC News that workers of the organization have found documents in Tripoli, proving that CIA and MI-6 abducted several suspected militants from 2002 to 2004 and handed them to Gaddafi's intelligence for being tortured:

US and UK spy agencies built close ties with their Libyan counterparts during the so-called War on Terror, according to documents discovered at the office of Col Gaddafi's former spy chief. The papers suggest the CIA abducted several suspected militants from 2002 to 2004 and handed them to Tripoli. The UK's MI6 also apparently gave the Gaddafi regime details of dissidents. The documents, found by Human Rights Watch workers, have not been seen by the BBC or independently verified(...)

www.bbc.co.uk...

Why I'm not surprised??

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Mods, this thread got a double post in the entries of new topics.
edit on 9/4/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Double post here too.
edit on 9/4/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

So CIA and MI6 were playing both sides it appears. Or am I reading this wrong? BTW, what is wrong with the video going real fast?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Wait...isn't Gaddafi jewish tho?...then again i can name another staged jewish war.
I'm pretty sure he's related to the royals in europe and american presidents.

The CIA, MI-6 = Mossad and Al Qaeda and every other Black op organization is basically all the same entity, and im sure this Gaddafi thing is just more false theatrics.
The CIA would be tyed to Gaddafi because, he's not a true enemy, it's just a front.
Once again, both sides of a war is being played by one faction, much like politics too.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
not suprised in the slightest, infact the thing thats suprised me most about this whole affair is that we sided with the rebels in the first place.

The CIA and to a slightly lesser degree (probably only because they have less resources) MI6 are pretty evil organisations. They are sociopathic as much as an organisation can be called so.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
not suprised in the slightest, infact the thing thats suprised me most about this whole affair is that we sided with the rebels in the first place.

The CIA and to a slightly lesser degree (probably only because they have less resources) MI6 are pretty evil organisations. They are sociopathic as much as an organisation can be called so.

Yes, in fact we might just as well call them all Mossad....Mossad Israel, Mossad UK, Mossad US.
edit on 4-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this information. My brother sent an article about this cover-up!! War & Politics is the longest running show in the world...new actors...same script...and we the people of the world suffer while they make millions, Anyone else sick of this BS?

new topics

top topics

join