It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsair's (Guide to clear all theory's,claims,"evidence" everything. Including UFO's) my report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
We cannot rely solely on dreams of the US Government disclosing UFO information among other info. We cant rely on any government for the truth. We, meaning us on these forums are going to be the ones to find out whats going on in our world. In conjunction with scientist, and other similar fields. We have to pool all available theory's together and each point that cast's doubt needs to be scientifically scrutinized with no mercy. ( We must pull together all resources. Everything we need to be, as unbiased and factual as possible. Claim's/evidence, need to be checked and re-checked by multiple sources and for validity. We need to be not biased we have to look at the event/theory ect. from all point of views, evenly and fairly. Its then we'll understand the truth about everything.
But active research has to be conducted as well. At the same time, by a different team/group/school ect. At that point we'll have just about all the puzzle pieces.

--Some of the theory's im referring to:
9/11 conspiracy, Astronomy bible interpretation, NWO Rockefeller's, secrete society, Ancient Aliens, UFO's, Annunaki interpretations of Sumerian text, medicinal marijuana hemp. Among others.--

As you see, theirs quite a bit. Imagine the worst possible scenario. How evil you think people can get? What if it were true? Indeed there are outlandish theory's, but proper investigation, will lead to the truth (having to look at things objectively*).

Example domino's: | | | | | | | | | | / / / / / / / / _ = "Truth"

Some will be thrown away, others confirmed. In the end, no more theory, in the end we know what the **SNIP**happen, whats going on now and whats about to happen. "Truth". Anything is better then denial.

Then we address the findings, punish the ones involved! Remove them from power! Confiscate there establishments. Then we as a people can be one, with out this corruption! And we can be free! Then we can understand were we all came from, our true history and how to save ourselves. Then will be ready to explore the stars, and go to the Alien's planet this time.

Sadly the way things are going now, well destroy our planet, killing each other, needless wars, dictators, not examine the positive effects marijuana corruptions and of: money = power and control system. For our generation and the next.

**UFO's: Examples
a) We need to understand how there "space craft" move. How would it work? We compile everything together. Testimony's, witnesses, documents, photos, videos, every thing. Once we boil that down, that's what we go by. At that point if new evidence is presented we do a thorough examination of the evidence and come to an agreed conclusion.

b) Attempt to finding a pattern to sightings "why do they do what they do?" "What purpose?"

c)Communication. The more we conduct research and uncovering secretes, and acknowledge what they are or who, were ready to communicate.

I can say that productive communication could be quite useful for humanity.
As for analyzing a possible UFO sightings we have to use methods such as monitoring satellites , aircraft, geological or weather anomaly's among other things. At that time we would weed out the fakes/hoaxes/lies. And be left with truth. Or at lease close to it.

-- I want to get across to people is to stop bashing each others:theory's, reports, videos ect. We have to Look at things objectively with no bias. We have to team up and work together. And do as I said above. We need to organize teams of folks and work with credible people to uncover. That's the only way to stop all of these disagreements. Regardless of the findings it lease we know the truth.
I dont want people to talk about this and not do anything. We need to make a plan and organize our objectives. If not, the forums will always be like this.Vast amounts of people not knowing everything about the world we live in.(outside the forums to) But this is the best place to start.----

Either you can blow this off, or we can do something about it. Im willing to do what I have to do. Im not just blabbing off at the gums. So let me here what you think. If you like my idea then I need your help to start doing this....It will be a massive undertaking. But its the one sure way to get the truth. Doing it like this will be beneficial to us. Clear as crystal.

**Please Stay on topic and contribute to this plan(if you support it). Fix holes in my idea ect. I dont see how can anyone complain/argue about my idea, its purpose is to be as fair, thorough, balanced, complete as possible. If nobody dose anything or helps out with this, we'll be in same boat as we are now in a state of "ignorance" And we'll not know any more then we already do. **

So the questions are:
a)Do you agree with my view? If so how can we make it better?
b)Are you going to get off your butts and start looking into setting up organized groups, teams, construct plans, objectives, test's. Everything?

P.S- I would like this sticky-ed if possible. I do not mind re editing this or adding on.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Corsair571 because: Forgot somthing

edit on 4-9-2011 by Corsair571 because: Fixed a few mistakes

MOD EDIT:
Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on September 4th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: thread will not be stickied - that is only for staff threads.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
About craft that could hover and also move in a manner that we would expect to involve extreme G-force, the study of stochastic electrodynamics, which suggests the possibility of such flight characteristics, is ongoing.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
About craft that could hover and also move in a manner that we would expect to involve extreme G-force, the study of stochastic electrodynamics, which suggests the possibility of such flight characteristics, is ongoing.

en.wikipedia.org...

Im no scientist. But good find. This is why we need to contact physicist who can validate that.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Come on everyone dont let this fall to the bottom of the pile. Lets talk about this stuff.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Corsair571

A collaboration of a people with one directive is the reason i joined to solely seek the truth by once self is tedious and slow i don't have an off the chart iq so i welcome the many minds idea but to get such unifaction on such a site would be very hard indeed and then to organise such information we would need a point to start at and no off topic chants i will try this with you

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable

A collaboration of a people with one directive is the reason i joined to solely seek the truth by once self is tedious and slow i don't have an off the chart iq so i welcome the many minds idea but to get such unifaction on such a site would be very hard indeed and then to organize such information we would need a point to start at and no off topic chants i will try this with you

Exactly we here at ATS have to initiate this. We need to get the Mods to help as well.
Im not a scientist, im a regular joe, that was in the military for a few years, And im attend school for video game design.

-- So I say we first start off with a list of objectives:
a)Science behind the "UFO Alien ships" how would it work/fly?
b)How to track them. Identifying patterns.
c)Understand the "ET's" who control the spacecraft
d)Make a list of unexplained sightings and analyze the evidence
c)Need to conduct crop circle experiment to figure out if the extraterrestrials are related to that.
d)Using Geological,weather Satellite trackers.
c) Communication.

We must do something like this for each theory or conspiracy theory. Its too much for me to make a list for all. But that's were I need ATS's help. So basically once we agree on a plan of action then its up to us to conduct these test to the best of our abilities, then have our findings confirmed by science. Confirmed by multiple sources.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Corsair571 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I realy hope this will take off i will do as much as i can by telling all that i can reach to look at this thread between the two of us we can reach a few and then that few will reach more please don't give up it will take time but we will get noticed buddy you have all my support i will add you to my friends list this is the most productive way to use such a vast resource as the internet and the members of this site i welcome the challenge
add me as friend
edit on 4/9/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable

I realy hope this will take off i will do as much as i can by telling all that i can reach to look at this thread between the two of us we can reach a few and then that few will reach more please don't give up it will take time but we will get noticed buddy you have all my support i will add you to my friends list this is the most productive way to use such a vast resource as the internet and the members of this site i welcome the challenge

Awesome! I really appreciated man.Word of mouth should work to get more people contributing in the thread. We must utilize all resources on ATS, your right once we have ATS on board will be at a good starting point. For the bigger picture. "Alot of work ahead of us"
edit on 4-9-2011 by Corsair571 because: add sentence

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

indisputable sent me a message so I thought I would drop my .02 worth in.

Way to go on the initiative but I see a problem with your plan. If we become too aggressive in the search for truth we may fail to see what is right in front of our nose. Many people are coming out to expose/disclose the truth but all of this takes time. This is a collective evolution of consciousness and I don't think a few can push the bar too far without backlash and negative results.

From my perspective I think that the truth is far more bizarre than we can possibly imagine. We have come a long way but we need to be careful how we proceed from this point on. Are you interested in the mechanical workings of alien invaders and their machines or an understanding of a possible conscious evolution of the human race? I think maybe at some point we must make the choice here as we cannot have it both ways.

Talk about alien communication, we cannot even control our emotions let alone attempt to control our thoughts. If an evolution in communication is necessary in order to correspond with these so called aliens then we must focus on the control of our thoughts. "Be mindful of your thoughts", as it were. I think as a species we have a long way to go even though many are ready to take the next step. Do not be so eager to push people into the void as it is a scary place.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

As usual your post is always so eloquent and hits relative points. The poster hopes to just start a place where we can disect some theories step by step while remaining unbiased at every turn. The methods of scientific study is to find parameters in which to measure the truth. So based on our collective knowledge of what we know to be scientific fact, we logically seek varification of a given topic ie (conspiracies) through all the vast resources the joe public of this site hold.
I for one endorse this ideology.

This true sense is allways so frequently lost in theses sites. By egotistic inflated iq personas who wast time by simply trying to put down an idea of a less educated man.Also hand in hand is the other side of the argument most uneducated men will soley belive a conspiracy with out fact just like a religion is followed blindly. I to know what you are thinking that such an idea is hard to implament but if you could help with ideas on how to possibly implament such an idea we welcome please pass thread on to anyone you think may help us grow
thanks my friend

new topics

top topics

join