It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell, lest we forget.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I feel it is important that we all stay on top of this incident. Having spent the last week online and looking at the 'evidence', I can only assume and conclude that an unidentified object collided with a weather ballon and came down resulting in the demise of the occupants. Two crash sites are identified and the debris from one is taken away whilst the debris from the second site is portrayed as the top secret balloon.

What has sparked my interest is the proximity to the atomic testing ground, and the more recent media reports of 'interference' at the WMD missile holding stations.

..If we could go back in time ten thousand years and see ourselves with such weapons...what would we do?

..if we could go forward ten thousand years and ..ditto.

But we are not so good at foresight. History is our teacher for our actions of tomorrow..

Its a pity time travel is a fantasy..it must be or we would already have warned ourselves and avoided the mistakes.

The Roswell Incident needs to be kept alive because something happened back then, and I feel that if the 'powers that be' do not want us to know then they have our best interests in mind.

The repurcussions pertaining to the idea that we are not alone in our universe could have a traumatic and profound effect on our belief systems, some of which, mostly religiously inclined, may erupt in mayhem.

So to an extent I welcome, or rather accept, government control over the release of information relating to the existence of intelligent life elsewhere, and perhaps keeping and eye on us.

...especially the news about nuke silos being disabled!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Its a very plausible idea, given the advancement of their craft, you have to wonder how one crashed of its own accord, unless it somehow collided with a plane or got hit by lightning or something. Yes, we do have to stay on top of this subject. This debate was very concise and detailed, and the advocate that Project Mogul was not what happened at Roswell pretty much overwhelmingly owned his opponent in this debate. There are a ton of facts in here, I suggest anyone interested in what really happened that day take a peak at this debate between the Pro (Believed it was not a project mogul balloon, and in fact, probably something else more interesting!) and the Con (thinks it was a Project Mogul balloon and the official government response is the truth). You can find it here.
www.debate.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yes let's forget.

A top secret American mission gone wrong....and are most likely thankful the UFO nuts are using as it as a aliens have crashed story.

Thanks to the Kooks of the ufo world...they didn't even need to create a cover story...you guys are doing their jobs for them...

edit on 3-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

That could be or you could be doing their job for them by closeing your mind to the possibility of a ufo crashing either way the gate swings.

Eta: on a lighter note I have to add Is that where they keep air force 1? the funniest interview ever.

edit on 3-9-2011 by jonco6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Go to the debate I linked, there are more unanswered questions and unusual actions by the military, as well as testimony from people, not to mention the military told the newspapers to run the "Military In Possession of Crashed Disc" story before the upper level military command had the story changed. If that doesn't seem odd to you, then you probably believe the lone gunman killed JFK and that the official story to 9/11 is the most plausible.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlaska

I feel it is important that we all stay on top of this incident. Having spent the last week online and looking at the 'evidence', I can only assume and conclude that an unidentified object collided with a weather ballon and came down resulting in the demise of the occupants. Two crash sites are identified and the debris from one is taken away whilst the debris from the second site is portrayed as the top secret balloon.

What has sparked my interest is the proximity to the atomic testing ground, and the more recent media reports of 'interference' at the WMD missile holding stations.

..If we could go back in time ten thousand years and see ourselves with such weapons...what would we do?

..if we could go forward ten thousand years and ..ditto.

But we are not so good at foresight. History is our teacher for our actions of tomorrow..

Its a pity time travel is a fantasy..it must be or we would already have warned ourselves and avoided the mistakes.

The Roswell Incident needs to be kept alive because something happened back then, and I feel that if the 'powers that be' do not want us to know then they have our best interests in mind.

The repurcussions pertaining to the idea that we are not alone in our universe could have a traumatic and profound effect on our belief systems, some of which, mostly religiously inclined, may erupt in mayhem.

So to an extent I welcome, or rather accept, government control over the release of information relating to the existence of intelligent life elsewhere, and perhaps keeping and eye on us.

...especially the news about nuke silos being disabled!

Actually...Time travel was proven by NASA and you can look this up. Two atomic clocks were put in sync....one was put aboard the Space Shuttle....one was left on Earth. As the Shuttle got farther away from Earth...and orbitted at a high speed...then came back to Earth....and the clocks were compared.

The Atomic clock on Earth showed more time passing than the clock on the shuttle...thus demonstrating Time Dialation and Time being relative....the Shuttle astronauts had litteraly traveled a very small amount of time INTO THE FUTURE! As more time had passed on Earth than had passed for the Astronauts. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I believed strongly that the incident at Roswell was a UFO, now after reviewing the findings of Douglas Dietrich (look up a documentary called Roswell and the Rising Sun) i firmly believe it was a Japanese Super Dirigible - aka one of these > 2.bp.blogspot.com...

His perspective on the event is unique as he had access to (or meant to destroy) above crypto cosmic top secret documents, his view on the bodies having to be small Japanese yakuza recruits makes sense which is why they all had 4 fingers and were small to fit inside the dirigible which explains the bodies.

I won't go into too much detail but check it out if you get the chance.

For the record i do believe in extraterrestrial entities and aircraft visiting this planet.
edit on 4-9-2011 by raiden12 because: spelling

edit on 4-9-2011 by raiden12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Very well said, WhiteAlaska.
I ran across this video of a UFO filmed at Orlando international airport on the 10th of June, appears to go through a cloud! livescifi.tv...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlaska

If you look at the political climate of the time,where the US( the sole western custodians of nuclear weaponry) had denied their closest allies, the UK, access to these weapons primarily due to Britains recently elected labour government and US fears that they would start making overtures of friendship towards Moscow ,and the scene is set for the following scenario:

At the close of WW2 Britain acquired a full set of blueprints and other technical data pertaining to the Nazi disc(haunebu) craft,A top secret manufacturing'/testing facility was constructed in the Canadian wilderness where Avro (Canada) together with their British counterparts built a series of the disc craft . These craft would have been "conventional" in that they relied on jet engines and the coanda effect for propulsion/control.
nevertheless,the performance of these disc craft would have been astonishing.
I believe that it was during a test flight of several of these craft that Kenneth Arnold made his legendary sighting over Mt Rainier (not too far from the Canadian border) just prior to the Roswell crash.

Roswell itself could have been "buzzed" by one of these craft intentionally,the British/Canadian crew having been briefed to deliver the "message" that "you may have the nukes but hey! look what we have" unfortunately the craft malfunctioned and.....well the rest is history.

At this point once the Americans had rescued the HUMAN crew,and removed them from the scene post haste,the various US intelligence agencies began to concoct the "alien craft" story,unfortunately(or fortunately depending on which side of the fence you sit!),this story worked extremely well and I believe that until we finally shake the notion that the craft was extraterrestrial in origin we will never know the truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Roswell New Mexico was the home of the U.S. Army Air Corps atomic bomb squadron. A prime area to spy on and study by extraterrestrials interested in human weaponry.

I do not believe extraterrestrials are gods. I figure they can be as fallible and prone to accidents as we are. I also think our governments attempt at all times to attack UFOs when they see them to maintain the cover-up for as long as its gone on. Whatever actually took place, an ET spacecraft crashed and was recovered by the U.S. government.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiden12
I believed strongly that the incident at Roswell was a UFO, now after reviewing the findings of Douglas Dietrich (look up a documentary called Roswell and the Rising Sun) i firmly believe it was a Japanese Super Dirigible - ...

I too, believe this a very true possiblity.
I also agree that one should look at the perception of the USA at that time.
If the Japanese were responsible for creating a balloon-type craft... (and there's
evidence that one came down in a Californian garden)... then to admit that another
country was invading the USA at will, then it wouldn't go down too well as a Superpower.

If the Japanese-Dirigible idea was true, I would assume that crashing the craft near where
an Atomic bomb had been tested was a plot of some sort.

A wild idea -I agree, but one that needs not a lot of imagination!
edit on 4-9-2011 by A boy in a dress because: left balloon in Edit Room.

top topics

join