It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure has begun already

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
I am so sick of this disclosure nonsense. NO one is going to disclose anything anytime soon, so deal with it.

Stating "NO one is going to disclose anything anytime soon" makes no sense either because you have no idea, so it's equally as strange as saying it'll come soon or never. (and I've said the same thing in the past so I get where you're coming from, but it still doesn't make any sense.)

The best thing to do is just wait and see instead of trying to state anything about it, surely.

And yeah, these threads are really badly boring now.
edit on 4-9-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by weknowall

Jeez, I didn't mean to offend you personally. I just don't see anything that sets this thread apart from the ridiculous amount of identical ones. It's just not very productive.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowall

Originally posted by eNaR

I am so sick of this disclosure nonsense. NO one is going to disclose anything anytime soon, so deal with it. What in the hell makes you think that the government is going to tell us anything and incriminate themselves? Anyone who believes this will happen is out of their mind and has no idea about how government agencies work.

I agree 100%.

Search the word '_disclosure_' here at ATS and you'll see there are countless posts created by disclosure fanatics whose only goal is to boost their 'stars and flags' count.

btw, I heard Steven M. Greer M.D. is going to open a chain of 'Disclosures R US ™' stores catering to the naive and feeble minded..... It will specialize in holding conferences showcasing grizzly, bulbous-nosed substance abusers who claim to have been probed by reptillians living in tunnels beneath Washington D.C.

edit on 4-9-2011 by eNaR because: took out nasty word.....

People like you ruin this site.

How many disclosure threads, which threads offer no proof of what they claim, are needed to establish the fact that governments will not disclose anything. If disclosure occurs, and I certainly hope it does, it will the aliens who do so when they feel the time is right.

btw, ....people like me comprise 99% of the planet. People like you are found in asylums swatting unseen insects from in front of them !

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

"How did you get all of that from reading that article?

The article is about minerals (zinc, bromine, etc) in the soil on Mars and speculates that something may have grown in that soil long ago, but more info is needed. They finish the article with the sentence, “We’ve got some strange stuff going on, but we’re not ready to draw any firm conclusions,” Squyres said.

They're aren't drawing firm conclusions that this points to the existence of microscopic plants possibly existing millions of years ago on Mars. But you're drawing wild, loose conclusions that some zinc in some dirt points to us all being told about intelligent advanced beings.

I call shenanigans. "

Call whatever you want. This was an opinionated posting to start a thread. I was merely showing an example of HOW THE GUBMENT COULD TELL US without everyone freaking out on them, and they save face by not actually admiting to knowing anything. I dont care that they r not drawing conclusions, I am.
Havent you people realized what they are doing slowly but surely?
Science and discovery channels, TELLING us there is water on mars, there is an atmosphere on Titan, we have found almost 50 earthlike planets!!!!!!!!!!
Just 20 years ago, there wasnt jack# out there. We were it, no water, no molecules, NOTHING!
And now all of a sudden within the last few years we have been told all of this info I listed above. I would say that this is the road to disclosure and those of you that dont see it are just blinded by your own pride and opinions. plain and simple. nothing more.
I know the govt cant tell us, yeah we knew for 50 years. People would be mad as hell. Thats why I stated my original post the way they would slowly release this info so we could slowly digest it without panic and riots.

Do people make comments without actually reading AND COMPREHENDING a post first???
Geez.

ehhh, dont you know what the word 'discovery' means? 20 years ago all the info you listed wasnt discovered yet. its only been found in the last few years. so its not a road to disclosure as you put it. its a road to discovery. you are the one who is blinded by your opinions. how ignorant can you get? plain and simple. nothing more.
do you make a thread without comprehending the subject matter first???
sheeesh kebab
edit on 5/9/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Why would governments of countries want to disclose this information? I certainly wouldn`t,not yet anyway,people are just not ready to deal with it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I am so sick of this disclosure nonsense. NO one is going to disclose anything anytime soon, so deal with it. What in the hell makes you think that the government is going to tell us anything and incriminate themselves? Anyone who believes this will happen is out of their mind and has no idea about how government agencies work.

I agree 100%.

Search the word '_disclosure_' here at ATS and you'll see there are countless posts created by disclosure fanatics whose only goal is to boost their 'stars and flags' count.

btw, I heard Steven M. Greer M.D. is going to open a chain of 'Disclosures R US ™' stores catering to the naive and feeble minded..... It will specialize in holding conferences showcasing grizzly, bulbous-nosed substance abusers who claim to have been probed by reptillians living in tunnels beneath Washington D.C.

How many disclosure threads, which threads offer no proof of what they claim, are needed to establish the fact that governments will not disclose anything. If disclosure occurs, and I certainly hope it does, it will the aliens who do so when they feel the time is right.

btw, ....people like me comprise 99% of the planet. People like you are found in asylums swatting unseen insects from in front of them !

People like me in asylums?
I would put my IQ of 152 against your anyday buddy. By the way thats higher than 99.5% of the world's population!! Think you can beat that, I doubt it, your probably more around 125 at the most. Meaning abstract thought and seeing patterns in things that dont appear to have patterns are very very hard for you to even see. But you did say you were like 99% of everyone else on the planet, bold statement without a sigle shred of evidence to back it up. But you could be right in way, 99% of the world is less intelligent than I am, so yes you are like 99% of the rest of the people - dumber.
Oh and another thing, people like me dont sit in asylums swatting flys, we make major moves that change and contribute to society. Do you have a job that manufactures products for several industries that they could not exist without? Probably not, you probabaly just deliver poizza's and live inyour parents basement.

Sorry Mod for the firect insults against this poster but he asked for it, and he IS NOT preparesd to get into an intelligent argument, he jus jumps to conclusions about people and states his opinion as fact. Sorry buddy but you aint a scientist so any theories you come up with are simply swept under the carpet with the rest of the trash!!
Back off!!
edit on 11-9-2011 by weknowall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

"How did you get all of that from reading that article?

The article is about minerals (zinc, bromine, etc) in the soil on Mars and speculates that something may have grown in that soil long ago, but more info is needed. They finish the article with the sentence, “We’ve got some strange stuff going on, but we’re not ready to draw any firm conclusions,” Squyres said.

They're aren't drawing firm conclusions that this points to the existence of microscopic plants possibly existing millions of years ago on Mars. But you're drawing wild, loose conclusions that some zinc in some dirt points to us all being told about intelligent advanced beings.

I call shenanigans. "

Call whatever you want. This was an opinionated posting to start a thread. I was merely showing an example of HOW THE GUBMENT COULD TELL US without everyone freaking out on them, and they save face by not actually admiting to knowing anything. I dont care that they r not drawing conclusions, I am.
Havent you people realized what they are doing slowly but surely?
Science and discovery channels, TELLING us there is water on mars, there is an atmosphere on Titan, we have found almost 50 earthlike planets!!!!!!!!!!
Just 20 years ago, there wasnt jack# out there. We were it, no water, no molecules, NOTHING!
And now all of a sudden within the last few years we have been told all of this info I listed above. I would say that this is the road to disclosure and those of you that dont see it are just blinded by your own pride and opinions. plain and simple. nothing more.
I know the govt cant tell us, yeah we knew for 50 years. People would be mad as hell. Thats why I stated my original post the way they would slowly release this info so we could slowly digest it without panic and riots.

Do people make comments without actually reading AND COMPREHENDING a post first???
Geez.

ehhh, dont you know what the word 'discovery' means? 20 years ago all the info you listed wasnt discovered yet. its only been found in the last few years. so its not a road to disclosure as you put it. its a road to discovery. you are the one who is blinded by your opinions. how ignorant can you get? plain and simple. nothing more.
do you make a thread without comprehending the subject matter first???
sheeesh kebab
edit on 5/9/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)
No your not thinking buddy. These things were known well before we knew about them. The first earthlike planet was actually discovered in 1992, when did we hear about it almost 10 years later. Besides your not getting my point to that statement - 20 years ago we were being conditioned to believe we were it, no other life existed, even though our govt knew better, but they still lied. DISCOVERY IS SOMETHING THAT IS SHARED AND TOUGHT TO EVERYONE, NOT JUST THE ELITE FEW - YOU NEED TO READ A DICTIONARY BEFORE TYPING ANYTHING, JUST TO MAKE SURE IT MAKES SOME SENSE WHEN YOUR DONE, BECAUSE SO FAR YOU HAVE ADDED NOTHING AT ALL TO THIS DISCUSSION. SO PLEASE DONT RETURN, WE DONT NEED ANYTHING FROM YOU AT ALL.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I would put my IQ of 152 against your anyday buddy. By the way thats higher than 99.5% of the world's population!! Think you can beat that, I doubt it, your probably more around 125 at the most. Meaning abstract thought and seeing patterns in things that dont appear to have patterns are very very hard for you to even see. But you did say you were like 99% of everyone else on the planet, bold statement without a sigle shred of evidence to back it up. But you could be right in way, 99% of the world is less intelligent than I am, so yes you are like 99% of the rest of the people - dumber.
Oh and another thing, people like me dont sit in asylums swatting flys, we make major moves that change and contribute to society. Do you have a job that manufactures products for several industries that they could not exist without? Probably not, you probabaly just deliver poizza's and live inyour parents basement.

Sorry Mod for the firect insults against this poster but he asked for it, and he IS NOT preparesd to get into an intelligent argument, he jus jumps to conclusions about people and states his opinion as fact. Sorry buddy but you aint a scientist so any theories you come up with are simply swept under the carpet with the rest of the trash!!
Back off!!

can i just start by asking what relevance your iq has to anything?
if you're so overwhelmingly intelligent, can you explain to me why you seem to have trouble composing your sentences and dealing with grammar and spelling?
i mean i hate to take the low road, but since you're the one who bought it up... and you're the one making snides about other people's jobs and living arrangements...
seriously there's no need to get so high and mighty. we're all humans stuck at the bottom of this gravity well and we all gotta stick together.
if you had have actually used your enormous brain to comprehend what was being said to you
you would have seen that what is being called into question was the relevance of another 'disclosure' thread made of pure spit and conjecture. sure, it could be coming, but so could a hell of a lot of other things.
there is a place for wild gesticulating flights of "wouldn't this be cool"
just preferably not in threads asserting these views as fact.
that's why everyone's mad, bro. we all want disclosure but this is old.
edit on 12-9-2011 by decepticonLaura because: too much quote

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by decepticonLaura

Back off!!

can i just start by asking what relevance your iq has to anything?
if you're so overwhelmingly intelligent, can you explain to me why you seem to have trouble composing your sentences and dealing with grammar and spelling?
i mean i hate to take the low road, but since you're the one who bought it up... and you're the one making snides about other people's jobs and living arrangements...
seriously there's no need to get so high and mighty. we're all humans stuck at the bottom of this gravity well and we all gotta stick together.
if you had have actually used your enormous brain to comprehend what was being said to you
you would have seen that what is being called into question was the relevance of another 'disclosure' thread made of pure spit and conjecture. sure, it could be coming, but so could a hell of a lot of other things.
there is a place for wild gesticulating flights of "wouldn't this be cool"
just preferably not in threads asserting these views as fact.
that's why everyone's mad, bro. we all want disclosure but this is old.
edit on 12-9-2011 by decepticonLaura because: too much quote

SO then what your saying is that this is NOT the place to post threads to discuss events AS they happen so we can discuss, " hey could this be a little piece of info getting let out in order to get to the bigger picture?"
An my IQ and the rest of the post was in reponse to being talked down too and meant for the other poster nobody else. Sorry if you took it that way. Also, not sure why anyone would want to get mad at someone for posting a link to a news article and stating an opinion on it, unless they just cant stand to hear others opinions or thoughts on matters that they obviously firmly beleive the way they want. P.S. = Not too worried about spelling or grammer on here, I think everyone gets the jist of what my sentences are saying. If you want to nit pick spelling and grammer be a teacher. Besides I type these up in about a minute or less
edit on 14-9-2011 by weknowall because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2011 by weknowall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by roundtable371

Why would governments of countries want to disclose this information? I certainly wouldn`t,not yet anyway,people are just not ready to deal with it.

Too many european countries are in financial trouble, enter in the bigbanks to bail then out and own them forever. that wil be a provsion of the one world govt,that any owed debt by many nations is bought up by the TPTB. They already do reverse morgages. next will be loans to ome owners that they dont pay back bu the house must be paid in fill by 5 years time. And it belongs to the govt when you die,not your family,friends, or anyone else for that matter.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I agree 100%.

Back off!!

Real people with IQ's of 152 don't spend their time on the internet playing the intellectual equivalent of internet tough guy. Sorry, you are full of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join