It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure has begun already

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
They are going to disclose alien life to us, but in a very slow and methodiacl way.

www.inquisitr.com...

Here's an article saying that the newest soil samples from mars are the most likely to hold signs of life in them.
1 - they announce they have found microscopic bacteria in the soil of Mars.
2 - They announce thatTitan has anatnosphere as well as plant life on it.
3 - they announce they have received signals from an alien race thats about 50 light years or so away - easier for the people to accept without freaking out - we know they exist but at least they are very far away from us, so not an immediate threat to us, so the people will be more likely to accept this. Much easier to accept something Alien as long as it's not right in your face because they are here already, but because they are so far away people will accept their existence without too much rioting and panic. Until they arrive that is.
4 - Then they will announce the aliens are here to help us or enslave us.

This is the best way i can think of to disclose this info without causing a riot.
I dont think there is anyway they can just come out and say, yes there are Aliens, without the citizens panicking - not all of them but about 25% will do it because they simply cant handle having beings around that are a different species than us. Discrimination is still rampit in this country as well as the world, we would treat these being like a minority and try to quarantine, eliminate, and study them.
We as a society, are not ready I believe, for the real truth and all it takes is a few bad apples to ruin it for the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
We've received an alien signal that's 50 light years away? Is this a what if scenerio or do you think that's a fact?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Disclosure? What a wonderfully new concept on ATS.

Anything being disclosed by "the gubment" should be considered with great caution.

A system built on lies is not one to trust.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowall

I assume after reading through the linked info that starting with your #1 point, you are giving us your opinion.

Having said that, I agree that if disclosure was being moved forward, it would be done in a several stage "baby steps" process. I completely agree that they would be most concerned with how many would react - I mean think about the religious conservative ideologies and how they would react to ET! They can't even rectify their beliefs with our existing science.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I am so sick of this disclosure nonsense. NO one is going to disclose anything anytime soon, so deal with it. What in the hell makes you think that the government is going to tell us anything and incriminate themselves? Anyone who believes this will happen is out of their mind and has no idea about how government agencies work.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Stap 1: Maldives, threatened by rising sea levels (highest elevation above sea level: 7' 7"), opens its UFO files and issues an official government opinion that UFOs are alien spacecraft.

Step 2: Tuvalu (highest elevation above sea level: 15') prepares to do the same as it watches world reaction to the Maldives announcement and waits and waits and . . .

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
How did you get all of that from reading that article?

The article is about minerals (zinc, bromine, etc) in the soil on Mars and speculates that something may have grown in that soil long ago, but more info is needed. They finish the article with the sentence, “We’ve got some strange stuff going on, but we’re not ready to draw any firm conclusions,” Squyres said.

They're aren't drawing firm conclusions that this points to the existence of microscopic plants possibly existing millions of years ago on Mars. But you're drawing wild, loose conclusions that some zinc in some dirt points to us all being told about intelligent advanced beings.

I call shenanigans.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77

I am so sick of this disclosure nonsense. NO one is going to disclose anything anytime soon, so deal with it. What in the hell makes you think that the government is going to tell us anything and incriminate themselves? Anyone who believes this will happen is out of their mind and has no idea about how government agencies work.

I agree 100%.

Search the word '_disclosure_' here at ATS and you'll see there are countless posts created by disclosure fanatics whose only goal is to boost their 'stars and flags' count.

btw, I heard Steven M. Greer M.D. is going to open a chain of 'Disclosures R US ™' stores catering to the naive and feeble minded..... It will specialize in holding conferences showcasing grizzly, bulbous-nosed substance abusers who claim to have been probed by reptillians living in tunnels beneath Washington D.C.

edit on 4-9-2011 by eNaR because: took out nasty word.....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

so true, why would they let 80 years of work to keep the truth hidden from the public and let that all out to everyone in the world?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I agree that the government would never release such information without a proper catalyst. Say if ET plans on coming down here and enlightening us with w/e magical powers we may have locked within our brains or just to enslave the human race, the government would have no choice but to initiate a plan to minimize global panic. So If there was such a plan, I think it would have to correlate to ETs own agenda.

Granted though Washington DC had an earthquake and a hurricane on the same weekend, both of which are extremely odd and many other events around the world. I know this may seem unrelated but if there was some kind of global event soon to take place, I would bet it being sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

I agree 100%.

Search the word '_disclosure_' here at ATS and you'll see there are countless posts created by disclosure fanatics whose only goal is to boost their 'stars and flags' count.

btw, I heard Steven M. Greer M.D. is going to open a chain of 'Disclosures R US ™' stores catering to the naive and feeble minded..... It will specialize in holding conferences showcasing grizzly, bulbous-nosed substance abusers who claim to have been probed by reptillians living in tunnels beneath Washington D.C.

there arent any reptillians living under D.C. , that was just Dick Cheney!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

This isn't very original. I literally see mutiple new threads each day with a similar or exactly the same premise - "Disclosure is coming," "Disclosure is here," "Disclosure is already happening." It would serve you better to lend your input to the threads that already exist rather than making one that only helps to dilute the discussion of potential disclosure.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I want disclosure more than anyone, but get real. Our government has much bigger problems. Disclosure isnt even on the radar.

And whats with 50 light years, and people wont freak out? Did you make that number up, or do you have stats to back it up? 50, 100, 20,000,000.....it wont matter.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
"How did you get all of that from reading that article?

The article is about minerals (zinc, bromine, etc) in the soil on Mars and speculates that something may have grown in that soil long ago, but more info is needed. They finish the article with the sentence, “We’ve got some strange stuff going on, but we’re not ready to draw any firm conclusions,” Squyres said.

They're aren't drawing firm conclusions that this points to the existence of microscopic plants possibly existing millions of years ago on Mars. But you're drawing wild, loose conclusions that some zinc in some dirt points to us all being told about intelligent advanced beings.

I call shenanigans. "

Call whatever you want. This was an opinionated posting to start a thread. I was merely showing an example of HOW THE GUBMENT COULD TELL US without everyone freaking out on them, and they save face by not actually admiting to knowing anything. I dont care that they r not drawing conclusions, I am.
Havent you people realized what they are doing slowly but surely?
Science and discovery channels, TELLING us there is water on mars, there is an atmosphere on Titan, we have found almost 50 earthlike planets!!!!!!!!!!
Just 20 years ago, there wasnt jack# out there. We were it, no water, no molecules, NOTHING!
And now all of a sudden within the last few years we have been told all of this info I listed above. I would say that this is the road to disclosure and those of you that dont see it are just blinded by your own pride and opinions. plain and simple. nothing more.
I know the govt cant tell us, yeah we knew for 50 years. People would be mad as hell. Thats why I stated my original post the way they would slowly release this info so we could slowly digest it without panic and riots.

Do people make comments without actually reading AND COMPREHENDING a post first???
Geez.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

I agree 100%.

People like you ruin this site.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth

I assume after reading through the linked info that starting with your #1 point, you are giving us your opinion.

Having said that, I agree that if disclosure was being moved forward, it would be done in a several stage "baby steps" process. I completely agree that they would be most concerned with how many would react - I mean think about the religious conservative ideologies and how they would react to ET! They can't even rectify their beliefs with our existing science.

You assume correctly. Nothing more than a list of the way I think things will get told to us.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
We've received an alien signal that's 50 light years away? Is this a what if scenerio or do you think that's a fact?

Dont be silly. Of course we havent received a signal. Do you think if we had that, I WOULD BE THE ONE TO BREAK THE NEWS. AND HERE ON ATS? Dumb da dumb dumb.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If you are so sick of it, then why do you come to the threads and read it?
Stay away if you dont beleive it's going to happen. Then we'll both be happy.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist

This isn't very original. I literally see mutiple new threads each day with a similar or exactly the same premise - "Disclosure is coming," "Disclosure is here," "Disclosure is already happening." It would serve you better to lend your input to the threads that already exist rather than making one that only helps to dilute the discussion of potential disclosure.

How does posting a NEW article dilute the discussion of disclosure sir? And originality is posting something nobody else has, correct? So how is this not original in that respect? I mean, I thought that was what this site was for was to post items, start discussion threads,have a logical discussion, etc. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it very much. Who says I havent been on the other disclosure threads? Dont assume to know anything about me. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

I want disclosure more than anyone, but get real. Our government has much bigger problems. Disclosure isnt even on the radar.

And whats with 50 light years, and people wont freak out? Did you make that number up, or do you have stats to back it up? 50, 100, 20,000,000.....it wont matter.

I'm sorry you cant see it then, especially since you say you want it more than anyone.
Yes, 50 light years is a made up number. If I would have had stats I would have provided them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join