It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry has the support of the international bankers...creepy video included.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wow, check out the first 30 seconds of this video.

I don't really know what to say. I've read a lot of stuff about conspiracies involving the banks, and I believe a lot of it.
This video with Rick Perry and a bank of America member is exactly what you'd expect with a conspiracy involving banks and the presidents.
You need to see it for yourself. Someone from Bank of America comes up to Rick Perry and says, "Bank of America, we'll help you out." and then walks away.

Hmmm, I wonder why Rick Perry has been all over the news lately?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hahaha politicians gone bad epsode 1. We need to collect these clips and put them all together and make a tv show out of it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

That video clip is showing how Bank of America is complicit in their support of Perry. The way this bank representative assures him is very covert. This video clip may very well sink his support and end his candidacy. I wouldn't be surprised if I see his opponents using this video clip against him. After the amount of money tax payers have used to bail out Bank of America, the last thing they want to see is the same bank trying to buy out our elected officials.

Perry, your goose is cooked.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

what the idiot from bank of american doesn't get..is that rick perry already knows that

they already selected him years ago to groom up via bilderberg , trilateral, you name it

the 1st governor to force hpv vaccines on girls

the guy is a rich man's RON PAUL

they literally are trying to steal ron's playbook but pretend he is not owned

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
He lost my vote.
On to the next candidate.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
He lost my vote.
On to the next candidate.

Good luck with that one. You won't find anyone running for the GOP's nomination that isn't being 'taken care of' by the bankers....with maybe the exception of Paul.

top topics

join