It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well I have been searching around here for awhile.You all have very well thought out topics and threads so I had to finally say something. I find too many discussions filled with people quick to judge and some who don't even research before they post or comment. I am not perfect so I am not going to say much as I could do the same to somebody one day with out thinking about it.

That is the real reason I am here this is my starting point my new begining. Sheeps can't stay sheeps for too long. I call myself a sheep because that's what I was tell I finally woke up and said that something is wrong with the world.

We all know something is wrong. You can feel it. Some blindly follow while others stray and find a new way. Though isn't that the beauty of being a creature of free will. We can do anything we put our minds to so why do we seem to mess with what we eat? Constantly altering and messing with what nature provided. We live to get it fast and get there fast.

Something has to change and I hope one day it will. For now we can only try to change the individual mindset before real change could occur.
edit on 3-9-2011 by followers98 because: Needed rewording.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by followers98

Outstanding intro 98...I can tell the force is strong with you. Anyone that can throw up an intro without throwing anything up, is someone to watch...

Make sure to keep your humor stocked as you travel these corridors...

edit on 3-9-2011 by facelift because: edit for "drunken style"...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Playing coy has always worked with me! I'm intrigued.

I'm sure the OP will fix it. See you around!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i agree and i think no one can disagree with that

welcome

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by followers98

Hi followers98, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What we need are Sheep Dogs !! Wake up the sheep..the Wolf is afoot !

Welcome to the Jungle we call ATS

You will fit right in here ..
Enjoy your time here

Again welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey there!! welcome to ATS, hope to see you in forums soon! even if it is just to troll :p

Peace!

new topics

top topics

join