It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Point

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

You're the one on a pseudo-scientific / spiritual rambling about Brahmanism....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotep Sol

I simply quoted something out of the Gita, I don't see your concern as the Omega Point is far away.
I still don't know what you ranting about.
You say you care so much, why are you knocking the Hindu's.

Were on different wavelengths, as you do not understand what I said, and I don't know what the hell you are even talking about.
I can not get away from caring about everyone and everything because in the end we are all one, it will all come out in the wash. Don't worry about things so much.

What do you believe in Hawking Radiation
edit on 4-9-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotep Sol

Come on and explain what you talking about, so do you believe in Hawking Radiation, what you hard core Christian?
My family is from Ireland also, we escaped from the Protestant, Catholic War, they were due for Execution but escaped and went to Florida. Our family name was Ogoogolplex until we arrived in America and changed it to Googolplex. I'm not kidding either, maybe a little.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
I think the archetypal omega point is a transition from our 4D world (3 + time) into something we might characterize as a 5D world - whether it is experienced individually or en masse is a whole different ball of wax.

To answer your specific question, I believe we are both expanding into it AND being pulled into it. In some cases, screaming and kicking.

edit on 9/3/2011 by Open2Truth because: punctuation mishap

I agree with this, when the transition happen's everyone on earth will be tripping out because we went up to a higher level of reality, they would think they would be hallucinating but it will become real

top topics

<< 1   >>

join