It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The proof was out there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
For those of you who saw the youtube video that showed them counting down WTC7, the proof was out there. These days my credibility would be questioned but at one time there was proof, it existed. Now, it no longer exists.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

You can probably find it on YouTube still.

Of course, everything points to it having been recorded earlier in the day on 9/11 (around 10 am), with the countdown being added later on.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Thread Fail

Line 2

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
lmgtfy.com...

Line 2

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Would you please elaborate on what those indicators are, thank you

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Finally found the video I was thinking of:

The video clip was from a film of various clips from 9/11, and in the film it's shown as having taken place between 10:15 and 10:28 am.

Here is an attempt to analyse the shadows in the video, which also puts it roughly at around the same time: forums.randi.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Yeah but that video also has been shown to have the explosives added in later. When I first heard it, it sounded as if the "explosion" was out of sync with the rest of the video. Also, some have pointed out, the video itself is in Mono, while the explosion is more in stereo. The explosion is way too crisp sounding, in comparison to the audio track.

Also, actually listening to the firefighters talk, it sounds as if one is saying "We gotta get back, the second ones gonna fall down" or "We gotta get back, seven is gonna fall down." By judging the video and the amount of dust, it looks as if it was taken after the first collapse, but before the second. The firefighter at the phone who turns to look, actually looks at the firefighters coming at him, telling them they gotta move out of there. But its obvious SOMEBODY added in the explosion sound.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by bussoboy

Finally found the video I was thinking of:

The video clip was from a film of various clips from 9/11, and in the film it's shown as having taken place between 10:15 and 10:28 am.

Here is an attempt to analyse the shadows in the video, which also puts it roughly at around the same time: forums.randi.org...

That video has been proven fake. The sound of the video was mono and the sound of the explosion was in stereo, though re-uploading to youtube a hundred times has caused the audio to be all mono now. Someone a few years back just thought it would be a good idea to fake a video, even though you can see that this guy is reacting to the firefighters yelling from behind, telling him that he shouldn't be on the phone. They just covered up what he initially reacted to with an SFX explosion.

These two videos are examples of SFX that sounds almost exactly the same. Change the pitch a tiny bit and increase the volume and it would be an exact overlay. This took me only a couple minutes of youtube searching to find. How easy would it be for an internet troll to find this and do this to a video?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Notice how in the video of the "WTC7 explosion" they add in the caption that "Seven is exploding" but when you listen to it, it sounds nothing like it. I hear, "We gotta get back, we gotta get back! The second one's gonna fall down!" I hear nothing that sounds like "ex" "plode" or "ing" anywhere in that firefighter's speech. Even see his mouth moving and nothing shows him saying "exploding" .

Also the firefighter on the right side in the mask, sounds like he is saying "It's smoking, I know."
edit on 9/4/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

top topics

join