It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observing Spatial Dimensions and The Literal Spatial Dimension of Knowledge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by smithjustinb
If length is knowledge, then what is a single point? Intelligence?

I've been thinking about a lot of this in relation to an OP I'm working on. I think you're on to something, but not intelligence exactly, but rather consciousness.

And perhaps it is the case that this consciousness just suddenly bursts into existence and it's at THAT moment that it becomes a "point".

But the consciousness doesn't burst into existence by itself.
It takes an "event" for a consciousness to be born, kNot an Event Horizon, but an Event Zenith.

That plays quite well into the OP's 2 dimensional discussion, but there's a 3rd piece, which then puts it in the 3 dimensional portion. What is that 3rd part?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I've been thinking about a lot of this in relation to an OP I'm working on. I think you're on to something, but not intelligence exactly, but rather consciousness.

I don't think there's anything in the universe that's NOT endlessly divisible in both the macro and the micro...except consciousness. The great I Am so to speak.

It fits the big bang and quantum physics nicely I think.
edit on 3-9-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

What if the Big Bang is wrong and it's a Little Bang instead? With the Little Bang being the birth of each individual galaxy? And the so called Edge of the Universe, which is said to be expanding at the speed of Light, is our Galaxy's Light Bubble, created when our galaxy was born 13 sum-odd billion earth years ago, thus, it IS Light?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

I don't think there's anything in the universe that's NOT endlessly divisible in both the macro and the micro...except consciousness. The great I Am so to speak.

What if the Big Bang is wrong and it's a Little Bang instead? With the Little Bang being the birth of each individual galaxy? And the so called Edge of the Universe, which is said to be expanding at the speed of Light, is our Galaxy's Light Bubble, created when our galaxy was born 13 sum-odd billion earth years ago, thus, it IS Light?

Ribbit

Galactic Light Bubble

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickscent

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Ribbit

Galactic Light Bubble

The interesting thing is, if you apply the Little Bang Theory to what's known, it explains everything even better, like CMBR's:

en.wikipedia.org...

The only background radiation We are detecting is the radiation left behind by our Galactic Light Bubble (GLB), the GLB's of the other galaxy's also left behind CMBR's but their Sub-atomic Genetic Coding (SaGC) is different than our galaxy's SaGC, so We are only picking up on the CMBR's with our SaGC and our GLB also has the same SaGC as all matter of this galaxy and since Source cannot beget Source, We cannot penetrate our GLB with Source materials, it will take a "line of sight" telescope, one with direct viewing, using mirrors but the cost of a orbiting mirror telescope capable of seeing past our GLB, is more than a trillion dollars, so it will take a worldwide joint effort to pull it off.

It's time for the World to You-nite as One People but kNot under one government or one religion, but rather, under One God/Source, One Love!

Ribbit

edit on 18-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here ya go Justin:

hubski.com...

That should get your mind thinking.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join