It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Jewish Interests Attacked In Australia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad2

But you'll continue to purchase Chinese made products; China having the worst human rights record in the world, but that don't suit you, right?

Or how about the 2 million dead over Iraq/Afghanistan wars by the USA; we won't even go in to Libya's dead right now, but that don't suit you either, right?

Just the IDF?

Well, let me tell you, every business in Israel pays large taxes, of those taxes, a majority of it go to towards the security of Israel's borders.

I suggest you turn off your PC, laptop and throw that cell phone away because software to make it work was invented by Israelis!

Get your priorties right. Part of our taxes here in Australia goes towards our military too.....but it's ok to invade a country that was never a threat to us......right?

If I was going to boycott any company it would be those who are poisoning our waterways where our drinking water comes from include that fluoride shoved in to it......

or perhaps a dirty filthy restaurant run by Asians who thinks it's funny to dish up rotten food to Australians infested with maggots, mice and cockroach droppings because they deem us as dogs! And God only knows where their meat is really from......hint hint

Israel is one of Australia's best allies, they are no threat to Australia in any shape or form but you keep believing your Islamic pals!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Wrong sonny boy. Look at the link!

Of course you are not going to throw out your cell phones and computers.......because you can't live without it. You like the rest of your ilk are a bunch of bigotted hypocrites.

Coming in here with crocodile tears whining about the Australian Jewish Community and a nation that has little to do with Australia, let alone be of any threat.

Tell me, how does an Australian Jew impact on your miserable life? My bet is, you don't know any Jews. You just read about them in your newspapers and believe everything you're told by the Muslims.

I'll say it again....throw out your PC, laptop, plasmas and cell phones if you want to boycott the Jewish people.

What a gutless bloody wonder!

I don't have a cell phone.
Why tho?
I'll boycott the jewish people but im not going to throw my PC away, jews didn't invent PC's at all.
The PC is a german invention.

I don't get what your saying tho?
None of those things have anything to do with jews, at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thats because you have'nt gone back afew threads to see what Israeli inventions were used to make your PC, laptop and cellphone work!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Boy, I walked away from this thread for a little while and things have just continued to blow up. I can see why the Middle East is on such a burner. It seems that the pro-boycotters have raised their anger from 5 to 8 on my 10 point scale, and the anti-boycotters (I know the terms are overly simplistic) have gone from 2 to 4. I haven't counted them but it seems like a lot of the warning notices have gone to the pro-boycott side.

I'd like to observe how the pro-boycott side has changed. First, people tried to complain that the thread was justan attack on Muslims. That idea is suffering a slow death because no one ever claimed it was. Next, the reason was to demonstrate that the Gazans (is that the right term?) weren't allowed chocolate. That was shot down by the introduction of current research showing the ban had been lifted.

Other positions that have been taken include the idea that it's right to boycott Israel because they are "terrorists."
Or the uniquely neutral moral position "I can boycott anyone I want to." Which, of course, can not be discussed, it's like saying "I like dark bread." Ok, fine you can have your preferences, do what you want, leave the rest of us alone.

But what about Israel as "terrorists?" There is no international agreement on the definition of terrorism, not in law, not in UN policy. So, you call Israel "terrorists?" It must be because you think they are, you have persuaded yourselves that they are "terrorists," so you can attempt to justify your actions. It's "we don't like them, so we can do anything we want to them." (Which seems to be very close to what Israel is facing now.)

It may be useful to the discussion to know that the United States, that country that wants "to take over the world using the War on Terror as an excuse, lists a total of 4 countries as "State Sponsors of Terrorism." That's it, just 4 and one of them is Cuba. The others? Iran, Sudan, and Syria. These look like the countries that should be boycotted, indeed Cuba has a loose embargo on it still.

You think the US list is biased? Then how do the pro-boycotters prove there list is any better? Show us. Not, "a child was killed." In war, it happens. Show me the policy letter that says "Israeli forces must attempt to kill children above any other target and for no reason other than political advantage." Gazans don't have enough supplies? The UN has said there is not a humanitarian disaster. The UN has said that the Gaza naval blockade is perfectly legal.

We're back to "We hate the Little Satan, We hate the Great Satan, We hate all their allies, We will crush them all." You have declared war. Don't pretend to be concerned with peace, reason, or individuals. The main concern is destroy Israel. Don't be surprised if someday they say "Enough!"

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
There was absolutely no Jewish/Israeli help in building the modern computer.

It was invented by Konrad Zuse, every computer from there on in, is based on what he made.

No one else helped in it, it's strictly a German invention.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Radeon, How dare you! A "German invention"?

Again, How dare you tell the truth! ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Here is the link to a very disturbing development in an increasingly Islamist Australia.
www.jta.org...

Whether its a vote grabber for the incumbent Labour Party in marginal Islamist populated seats is arguable.

It reminds one of Kristabel ?

This poor guy makes and sells chocolates, he is not an arms dealer.

It is very disturbing indeed to see how Islamist Australia has become?

The Palestinian issue is not going to be solved , by radical targetting of innocent Jewish businesses?

This is how Nazi Germany started?

as others have said, change the title of your thread........no 'attack' has happened, pure sensationalism at its best!

and also I fail to see what this even has to do with the Islamic faith??? Being opposed to Israel and its policies is hardly being Islamic.......Pull you head out of the sand my friend and join the real world and stop spreading hate. Its people like you that create racism.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gudism76
as others have said, change the title of your thread........no 'attack' has happened, pure sensationalism at its best!

and also I fail to see what this even has to do with the Islamic faith??? Being opposed to Israel and its policies is hardly being Islamic.......Pull you head out of the sand my friend and join the real world and stop spreading hate. Its people like you that create racism.

Shall I also start with "As others have said?" Others have said that the word "attacks" a "business interest" is a perfectly acceptable use of the word to describe a boycott. It is in common use in the western corporate world.

Secondly, 19 men with arrest records (else why would they be out on bail?) created a disturbance in front of the shop reuiring police to break it up?

Thirdly, if you carefully read the OP (which you've just quoted) you'll will find that Islam or Muslims are not accused in whichever of the two attacks you're thinking of.

These questions have been discussed and disposed of, try something else.

In fact, there are some new targets for attack in my rather longish post, just a few up from here.

And please, don't accuse him of spreading hate and creating racism, he's not. (By the way, what "Race" do you think he's creating racism against?)

Edited to add: If you'd like to dig your teeth into something that might be considered inflammatory, check my recent rant. The headline begins "Savages, Enemies of Humanity, Swine..." Some of the rave reviews included "O MY GOD" and "that's what I call a rant." I'm sure you'll find something there we can discuss.
edit on 5-9-2011 by charles1952 because: Additional text added.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I feel slighted. Please read my post on this page and my recent rant "Savages, Enemies of Humanity, Swine..." and tell me what you think.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Shall I also start with "As others have said?" Others have said that the word "attacks" a "business interest" is a perfectly acceptable use of the word to describe a boycott. It is in common use in the western corporate world.

Others have also said the opposite..
It was deliberately altered from the ORIGINAL headline with the intent of sensationalizing the issue.

Secondly, 19 men with arrest records (else why would they be out on bail?) created a disturbance in front of the shop reuiring police to break it up?

Where was this mentioned in the article?
Maybe you are talking about a separate incident in Melbourne..

Thirdly, if you carefully read the OP (which you've just quoted) you'll will find that Islam or Muslims are not accused in whichever of the two attacks you're thinking of.

The author mentioned Islam 4 times in a very short OP then preceding posts by them clearly showed that it was Islam they blamed..

Maybe try reading a little better..
We even had the pro Israeli side trying to tell us there really is a Max Brenner.

Though I can't blame them when you consider that the website carries on the lie..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Perhaps next time people jump to boycott a little chocolate shop that has no affect on Australian lives here, they'll think twice before they type.

This is not about trolling, it's about common sense. Truth hurts once confronted with reality and what our real priorities are.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Absolutely....

and you did'nt know?

You could be forgiven for not being more knowledgeable.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join