It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Jewish Interests Attacked In Australia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Wow.....big words for a little boy!

So my guess is now you will go offline, throw out your LCD/Plasma TV, PC, laptop and smart phone? Without Israeli technology, it won't work for ya! yep, even Microsoft technology won't work without a little piece of Israeli software!

My bet is because you are a bigot and a hypocrite, you'll continue to use those things because ya just can't live without it! RIGHT ???????? I thought so!

wiki.answers.com...

edit on 4-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Israelies/Jews didn't invent or create the technology, they simply, control the people who have the knowledge of how to to design them.
Nope im not going to throw it out, im not a bigot.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
If you didn't want people to speak their mind, you shouldn't invite them into your country if you ask me.

At least half were not invited. They just sort of showed up on our doorstep because they needed somewhere to live because people tried to kill them where they used to live..............
Any jews out there? does this story sound familiar?
If these damn religious zealots would just stop pissn everyone and each other off we wouldn't have these bloody problems!
Things were nice and peaceful and innocent here till foreigners came and started making politics into something dangerous. Until they showed up all we had to deal with was our own checkered history now we've got all the rest of the worlds bat-s@#t crazy problems as well!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Wrong sonny boy. Look at the link!

Of course you are not going to throw out your cell phones and computers.......because you can't live without it. You like the rest of your ilk are a bunch of bigotted hypocrites.

Coming in here with crocodile tears whining about the Australian Jewish Community and a nation that has little to do with Australia, let alone be of any threat.

Tell me, how does an Australian Jew impact on your miserable life? My bet is, you don't know any Jews. You just read about them in your newspapers and believe everything you're told by the Muslims.

I'll say it again....throw out your PC, laptop, plasmas and cell phones if you want to boycott the Jewish people.

What a gutless bloody wonder!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

My friend, foreigners have been coming to Australia for thousands of years. I don't have a problem with immigration to Australia....so long as they abide by the laws of this nation and find a respectable and honest job within a reasonable amount of time.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

My friend, foreigners have been coming to Australia for thousands of years. I don't have a problem with immigration to Australia....so long as they abide by the laws of this nation and find a respectable and honest job within a reasonable amount of time.

I agree wholeheartedly! The problem I have is when they bring all of their excess baggage with them.
We just sit here like a private school student surrounded by gangster, terrified that things will get out of hand like they always seem to in the northern hemisphere.
Having to ship our wide eyed farm boy soldier's off to lose their innocence in foreign countries for other people's insane problems is bad enough but having this nonsense come here is too much.

Come here, live, enjoy life, be prosperous - by all means! We have a good thing going here, just leave the aggressive BS behind.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yeah but the problem here is not the Australian Jewish community. A little chocolate shop that is doing no harm to any Australian is being boycotted by some bigotted organisation and stopping this shop from doing fair trade.

While on the other hand mega corporations are poisoning our water ways; restaurants under the eye of the Dept of Health still trading after finding their kitchens in total disarray with maggots, mice, cockroaches, rotten food (God only knows where their meat actually comes from....) in total filth......

We won't even go on about the sweat shops still doing business in this country let alone the likes of Adidas paying their workers overseas $60 a MONTH for 48 hours a week then selling their sports jerseys for $220.00. Of course those workers have a set limit of how many garments they have to do every hour.....or they get the sack. This is exploitation at it's worst.

and they boycott a little chocolate shop that employs Australians.

Thats what this thread is all about.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Fair enough, I was replying to the whole Israil/muslim/zionist aspect of some of the comments posted,..... got a little off topic.
But i do stand by my statements.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is really stupid and it's only going to make matters worse for the Palestinians or the muslims staging this protest, if you have a problem with a governmet then take it directly to them

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Pervius

This thread is not about Islam!

Agree.

No Australian business in this country should be boycotted based upon the owner's religion.

Agree

There are plenty of food businesses (I even know a candy store) owned and run by Australian Muslims who import their raw materials/foods to sell in their stores from countries that harbour terrorists. Should we all boycott those stores too?

How about we boycott American goods.....2 million dead in both Iraq and Afghanistan, God knows how many they've slaughtered in Libya. How about we just boycott all the fast food chains; throw all our computers out and do away with smart phones?

If any business is directly tied to evil doing - as Max Brenner trademark is - I'll boycott it. In fact I'm trading with technological company based in Israel - the guys and gals are really not supporters of wrong doings of Israel administration.
USA institutionalized terrorism, same as Israel. I'm proud that people of my country boycotted US radar, I'm ashamed that officials of my country did not recognized Palestinian state.
It is not cheap, but you can get PCB manufactured in Europe. It will work - not as the Chinese crap.

How about we boycott Chinese made goods; yep, lets boycott them too. They have the worst human rights record in the world.

Yeah ... Chinese made goods are crap. Avoid it my brother. As for human rights: they are at similar stage we were 100 years ago. It is terrible and it is (one of) reason why I avoid Chinese crap as possible. Typing this on 10 year old PC. I'll not buy new one till it's working. BTW smartphone is #. BTW2 Look at Saudi Arabia - there are people who are striped of human rights by "constitution": women. Still China, with its state capitalism (really not communism), is paradise compared to North Korea. It is nitpicking but this is not valid: "They [China] have the worst human rights record in the world." Why are you using not valid arguments? Something ring bells here ... hmmm ... propaganda may be? Or public relation as masters prefer?

But nooooooooooooooo; we'll just go boycott a little chocolate store minding their own bloody business!!!

Grow up, the lot of you!!!

That is the point: "... bloody business!!!" Your own words.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yeah but the problem here is not the Australian Jewish community. A little chocolate shop that is doing no harm to any Australian is being boycotted by some bigotted organisation and stopping this shop from doing fair trade.

While on the other hand mega corporations are poisoning our water ways; restaurants under the eye of the Dept of Health still trading after finding their kitchens in total disarray with maggots, mice, cockroaches, rotten food (God only knows where their meat actually comes from....) in total filth......

We won't even go on about the sweat shops still doing business in this country let alone the likes of Adidas paying their workers overseas $60 a MONTH for 48 hours a week then selling their sports jerseys for $220.00. Of course those workers have a set limit of how many garments they have to do every hour.....or they get the sack. This is exploitation at it's worst.

and they boycott a little chocolate shop that employs Australians.

Thats what this thread is all about.

This is reason to boycott capitalism. Surprise, I DO IT. But it is not reason to not boycott company proudly supporting IDF.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Statistically speaking most attacks on Jewish interests are done by Jews...this is a fact, you can look it up.

Australia does have a rather large group of Muslims now, and there are many white middle class Australians converting to Islam but I don't see how that has a bearing on anything to do with this attack (which from what I can tell points to no one at the moment).

And exactly WTF is an Islamist? Some BS word invented by the media to mentally program people into placing Islam/Muslims into the same context as Racists etc - clever word play.

I don't condone this attack but equally I am not surprised by it and I am will to bet some Rabbi has his hand on this

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I keep warning people also the stuff going on in poltics is the same stuff that caused the Jewish Holocaust and the Nazi movement that lead to Hitler.This movement is very dangerous and wreckless and depises and hates Israel and will make up any exucse to destory or hate jews.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Another Reminder

Hi People,

I requested HERE that people keep it focussed on the topic and not eachother...

As you can see there have been numerous removals/warns since for some peoples inability to abide by that request to keep things civil.

By all means we can be passionate in our discussions - but there is no reason to become poisonous.

Please keep it civil, at the topic...not at eachother.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

To be perfectly frank, I think it's quite ignorant and bigoted to say that Australia is becoming more 'Islamist'. Simply having a beef with the Isreali government has nothing to do with being 'Islamist' and suggesting it does ties it to anti-Muslim sentiment, and is therefore quite a bigoted statement in and of itself. The Muslim population of Australia is only 1.71% according to Wikipedia, so I doubt that you really have much to worry about if your problem is Australia becoming too 'Islamist'.

As for this particular situation of the boycott....If it is precisely as you've stated it, and he is only being boycotted because of his heritage, then I cannot condone it. Somehow I imagine there may be more to this story, but not knowing all the facts, I can only comment on the facts as presented in the article, which does make it seem like an unnecessary and bigoted way to show that you disagree with Israeli policy.

That said, however, I have no problem with protests or even boycotts of things done for a purely political agenda, rather than a bigoted one. Not agreeing with Israeli policy does not make one a bigot....I know quite a few American Jews that are vehemently opposed to the policies of Israel.
edit on 4-9-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I had a reason.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

There's a HUGE big difference between killing a terrorist and murdering an innocent person. I know the difference but do you? Obviously not!!!!

No. I disagree. Murder is murder.

More, " they do it so we are allowed to too" politics is childish irresponsible and stupid.

Almost all of the difficulties in the geopolitical landscape today that hinder due legal process can be traced back to IDF/US/UK political and miltary manipulation of nations and money/power and their combined unstable unsustainable resource grabs and warmongering. I have no pity for those who are now whining and unwilling to shoulder the responisbility for the affect of their own causes.
Manup. Respect is earned, trust is earned. Not bestowed upon those who have already prooven themselves irrespectable and unworthy of trust.

edit on 4-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You my friend are the most ill informed Australian I've ever come across on this thread; you don't know squat. Was'nt it just months ago your lot tried to have another Jewish business in another area of Sydney boycotted and the local council told you to bugger off?

I am not part of a 'you lot' I am an individual citizen making my own choices...really p*sses you off doesnt it!
That 'little chocolate shop' in Brisbane is part of a chain of shops world wide bearing that name that openly and happily spruke the fact they support the IDF.

THEY say that. And *I* choose where I spend MY money. You, in this instance are powerless over my choices. Get used to it.

There are thousands of Jewish businesses nationwide in this country that employ millions of Australians; you want to boycott them too? Without Jewish business in this country, are you aware of what that would do to the households if they decided not to employ you?

Firstly, I run my own company, secondly, and I will repeat this because you do seem to be incapable of reading peoples posts before commenting on them:

I wrote:
"This isnt about 'jewish' businesses or 'islamic' busineses this is about businesses that are actively supporting military or militant movements. I dont buy into racist thuggery or childish fear tactics. so..no. I will do as I PLEASE in MY country thankyou and I will continue to be a conscious shopper and buy products from people I CHOOSE to support directly."

Simple.

I don't exactly see any ANZACs complaining about having Jewish businesses in this country. Perhaps you my friend are the only one crying crocodile tears? You'll cry even more when you can't afford to put food on the table or a roof over your . soon enough. Instead of boycotting the Carbon Taxes and the big fat corporations that poison our waterways.....you want to boycott a little chocolate shop up in Brisbane?

See above. Only YOU have bought Jew/non Jew issues into this argument. Everyone else to date save a very few have taken great pains to educate you that THAT isnt the issue. You do not hear, you do not want to hear you want only to invent and think yourself "right". So be it!

I grew up hungry and with nothing. I mean that to include, little to no food, shelter, family. I owe no one anything, save God. I know what it is to go without, to be so cold you cant feel your own body and so alone you can hear crickets a mile away. If necessary yes, I will happily return to that privational state in order to be true to myself and what I believe in. In a hot second. The loss of "stuff" doesnt frighten me whatsoever - what price having the entire world if you loose your soul?

In the interim and not being called to that choice, I live simply, think simply, grow myown food and still read books with pages and I am not dependant on the system or gadgets and bling crap from overseas. I buy local, live local, know my neighbours and buy hand crafted and lasting. I use what I have to of o/s product ( like computor or phone), when I have to with full knowledge I may be called to let it go, which I am also happy to do in a moments notice.

Every ignorant murdering scumbag and evil dictator in the world who gave the 'ok' to mass murder has thought they were "right". So given that company, I'd rather be wrong..and happy..and free to make my OWN choices.

Which I am.

YOUR ignorance is YOUR business.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Seriously, you are my new ATS hero.

Congrats and well done, seem to be one of the few sane and rational thinking people on this website these days.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What you do to israel, is done unto you, read the bible!! if you curse the jews, god will curse you. if you bless the jews god will bless ou!!!! PURE AND SIMPLE!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NightRider8118

LOL!!!

Wrong, All human beings are equal. Take your support for the biggest lie to ever have been told to mankind into the gutter. Go outside tonight if it's a clear one, and look up into the sky and you will see what is God.

It is certainly not one people or Nation. Your claims are dying. ~SheopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join