It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Jewish Interests Attacked In Australia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZakAndDali
ISRAHELL have no right to exist in first place... the real blodline of real jews are Palestinias... world is #ed... we are....

very true and you are the first to go.

sucks to be on the loosing team, right?

everything you hold as true is a fabrication of another idiot.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
it will not last long i hope... end is close.... i hope. this place need reset

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZakAndDali
it will not last long i hope... end is close.... i hope. this place need reset

well, as i don't advocate self immolation but that can be a viable alternative to what you

think might be coming.

also, just do your part!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
ok. i will and i do... tc

edit on 4-9-2011 by ZakAndDali because: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
well Looks like Israel's problem has become ever one elses problem . Id like to know who aloud radical Islamic elements to immagrate to other countries . I postulate that the immagration screening process has been purposely deteriorated .
edit on 4-9-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure israel runs the immigration system for the western world, they've lets the arabs into australia, the same arabs people love to complain about.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Radeon, the agenda have nothing to do with religion in basic.. it das not mather if U are muslim or christian... U slave in first place...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yes true, i believe we are slaves.
But to who?
On the surface it would appear as jews running the show, from the msm to education, and technology, but is it just a front for something deeper?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Oh yeah.....lets see how that goes in the Middle East shall we.......

lets go to Lebanon; I believe a handful of Hizbollah terrorists are wanted by the UN in connection to the Hariri assassination:

www.wantedsa.com...

Arrest warrents already served; the 4 men refuse to be handed over and won't be handed over.

Here's a bio on Mahmoud al Mabhoud that everyone is blawling their eyes out over the use of fake passports yet strangely all those crying crocodile tears don't even know the name of this Hamas terrorist let alone what he was involved in:

www.reutrcohen.com...

Am I the only one here who knows anything?

There's a HUGE big difference between killing a terrorist and murdering an innocent person. I know the difference but do you? Obviously not!!!!

edit on 4-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
No Islamic power has directed energy weapons.

No Islamic power has assets in space capable of being used against people.

Therefor being an Islamist....is futile. Israel is now their God. (and they don't even know it)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

You my friend are the most ill informed Australian I've ever come across on this thread; you don't know squat. Was'nt it just months ago your lot tried to have another Jewish business in another area of Sydney boycotted and the local council told you to bugger off?

There are thousands of Jewish businesses nationwide in this country that employ millions of Australians; you want to boycott them too? Without Jewish business in this country, are you aware of what that would do to the households if they decided not to employ you?

I don't exactly see any ANZACs complaining about having Jewish businesses in this country. Perhaps you my friend are the only one crying crocodile tears? You'll cry even more when you can't afford to put food on the table or a roof over your head soon enough. Instead of boycotting the Carbon Taxes and the big fat corporations that poison our waterways.....you want to boycott a little chocolate shop up in Brisbane?

Don't ever offend me by bringing up Nazi Germany in WW2....that alone proves you've lost the plot already.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Here is the link to a very disturbing development in an increasingly Islamist Australia.
www.jta.org...

Whether its a vote grabber for the incumbent Labour Party in marginal Islamist populated seats is arguable.

It reminds one of Kristabel ?

This poor guy makes and sells chocolates, he is not an arms dealer.

It is very disturbing indeed to see how Islamist Australia has become?

The Palestinian issue is not going to be solved , by radical targetting of innocent Jewish businesses?

This is how Nazi Germany started?

Dont people ever get tired of playing the "Jew card" or the "remember the nazi's" remarks?

Go and take a good look at what Isreal is doing in palestinia.bulldozing their homes ,snipers taking out man woman AND children.Nazi germany is gone ! and it has been for a very long time and ironicly one of the few countries that seem to live up to the Nazi's behaviour IS ISRAEL.

(hiding under a blanket cover reminding and blaming the world constantly on WWII wich is not even relevant whenever they need benefits).

The style of of your post reporting "jews attacked in australia.." ,This alone is a example of the false guild tripping politics and lobby's.No one got "Attacked" it is a corporation they want to boycot.but ofcourse since its a israelli one it is suddenly anti-semetic.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

This thread is not about Islam!

No Australian business in this country should be boycotted based upon the owner's religion.

There are plenty of food businesses (I even know a candy store) owned and run by Australian Muslims who import their raw materials/foods to sell in their stores from countries that harbour terrorists. Should we all boycott those stores too?

How about we boycott American goods.....2 million dead in both Iraq and Afghanistan, God knows how many they've slaughtered in Libya. How about we just boycott all the fast food chains; throw all our computers out and do away with smart phones?

How about we boycott Chinese made goods; yep, lets boycott them too. They have the worst human rights record in the world.

But nooooooooooooooo; we'll just go boycott a little chocolate store minding their own bloody business!!!

Grow up, the lot of you!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Pervius

This thread is not about Islam!

No Australian business in this country should be boycotted based upon the owner's religion.

There are plenty of food businesses (I even know a candy store) owned and run by Australian Muslims who import their raw materials/foods to sell in their stores from countries that harbour terrorists. Should we all boycott those stores too?

How about we boycott American goods.....2 million dead in both Iraq and Afghanistan, God knows how many they've slaughtered in Libya. How about we just boycott all the fast food chains; throw all our computers out and do away with smart phones?

How about we boycott Chinese made goods; yep, lets boycott them too. They have the worst human rights record in the world.

But nooooooooooooooo; we'll just go boycott a little chocolate store minding their own bloody business!!!

Grow up, the lot of you!!!

But doesn't that disregard freedom of choice?
Why can't we boycott them if we don't like their religion?
I refuse to support any organization that supports christianity, zionism or any religion, and i will boycott them, it's my option to do so.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Wow.....big words for a little boy!

So my guess is now you will go offline, throw out your LCD/Plasma TV, PC, laptop and smart phone? Without Israeli technology, it won't work for ya! yep, even Microsoft technology won't work without a little piece of Israeli software!

My bet is because you are a bigot and a hypocrite, you'll continue to use those things because ya just can't live without it! RIGHT ???????? I thought so!

wiki.answers.com...

edit on 4-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a] The Leftist political correctness police are not necessarily affiliated with Islamists, although they probably do enable them.

b] Just because Islamists are terrorists, that doesn't mean that the Israeli government and Mossad aren't. Jewish people are often (although certainly not always) just as supremacist, and hold just as severe a persecution complex, as Muslims themselves. Both groups are fairly close to being as bad as each other.
edit on 4-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join