It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Jewish Interests Attacked In Australia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

And prone to violence it seems.. No less than twice you've goaded someone to go boycott them, so you and your buds can rock up and shalom them with derisive scornful sneers into olam ha-ba...

noice!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
is it only the pali's and israeli's?

or is it israeli against all arabs, i'm confused?

sounds like hitler in WW2.

or japan.

who is israel killing all over the world?

they are the muslim boogieman!

pretty straw to me.

IF you believe they control the world, then you are beyond help.

boycott chocolate? pretty dumb.

boycott some of the pali charities.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

blah blah blah......too much for my wary old eyes to read past the first paragraph.

I'm against boycotting any Australian business whether that be a Kosher business or a Halal business.

The more boycotting you want to do, the more famous these businesses are going to be and mark my words will do even more $$$.

You do not want to boycott a Jewish business here in Sydney because all my Kiwi and Cook Island (amongst afew Australian) mates are going to head your way and protect the very business you boycott. Now's the time to do it, for the next coming month you'll spot us all in our ABs jerseys waving both our flag.

These boycotters are nothing but little Nazi's and where I come from we don't like Nazi's. This is so typical of how Nazi Germany first evolved.

You want to talk about the ANZACs? You've come to the right place. We protect our own and our law abiding communities.
edit on 4-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Max Brenner is not a person. Max Brenner is a chain of stores now owned by the Strauss Group which is an Israeli corporation which openly and actively supports the Israeli military. The BDS maintains that this support aids the Israeli government and its military in their efforts to commit human rights abuses and to violate International laws. This corporation is one of the many that the BDS Movement is boycotting.

Protests are to draw attention to a cause and make the public aware of an issue. Boycotting is a form of consumer activism designed to send a message to businesses that unless certain changes are made, the business will lose paying customers and take a hit smack dab in their public image. The cause and the message in the Max Brenner case is to end Israeli occupation and apartheid.

The BDS Movement is wide spread and it is growing as people around the world become more aware. The movement isn't about antisemitism. Not one iota. If it were, how would one explain the boycott of Caterpillar, Inc, a publicly traded American corporation? How does boycotting Caterpillar harm Jews? It doesn't. Since Caterpillar is not the topic of this OP, I will just leave a link so that if anyone is interested in understanding more about it, they can read some info for themselves. www.cjpme.org...

Israel is not a synonym for Judaism. It is poor form to substitute the word Jew when Israel is the topic. Israel is a nation state not a religion.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

These boycotters are nothing but little Nazi's and where I come from we don't like Nazi's. This is so typical of how Nazi Germany first evolved.

Yes, didn't the Jews boycott German goods BEFORE WWII ??

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NiteNGale2

Do you in all honesty think that by boycotting a Jewish business they are going to loose customers? Are you that stupid? It's going to make people purchase off them even more. I for one placed an order today thanks to you for reminding me of how yummy their chocolates are. Beats Cadburys any day.

I've already spent the day passing the word around to all my mates, given them the link to this shop....we are hammering it online as we speak and trust me.....you just wasted your time!

Good ridance to you because let me tell you, a majority of Australians have never heard of you before and let me put it quite balantly.......don't give a damn for your organisation one iota.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I was'nt born then, go ask a Nazi Concentration Camp survivor and see what they have to say to you!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Good ridance to you because let me tell you, a majority of Australians have never heard of you before and let me put it quite balantly.......don't give a damn for your organisation one iota.

Are you attempting to speak for ALL Australians or just your Jewish community??

I'd prefer you didn't speak for me..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by backinblack

I was'nt born then, go ask a Nazi Concentration Camp survivor and see what they have to say to you!

Why would I do that when there's perfectly good history online??

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

The Chinese maoist government (sic) makes Israel look like saints, but the Australian government bends over like quivering Cyrils to appease and not offend them.

The Australian PM Gillards refused to meet the Tibetan exiled leader the Dali Lama recently so as not to offend those great humanitarian Chinese, but where are the boycotts? instead everything we buy is Made in China....that's how much the west gives a fig about Human Rights.

But its fine to boycott a Jewish Chocolate shop?

I know people who attended a boycott for that. But in this media driven world, if it doesn't include those evil-muslims, it doesn't make the cut.

I have friends involved with this boycott, none who were arrested mind you. These guys are non-muslim, just people who care about the injustice going on over there. They want the world to see two sides of the story. The problem with Australia previously is that we were very Pro-Israel, and so we'd overlook everything that happened. It looks like things are starting to change, but who knows if (and when?) it actually will happen.

The reports mention police being attacked and injured. Do you know what constitutes an attack on a police officer? If he's pulling you, and you pull away, that's an attack and resisting arrest. I've seen a police officer cut his hand when punching someone, and it's reported as "officer injured"

Attacks and injuries are all true things that happened during the protest. It's only that how it happened doesn't always make itself clear.

This is all because Max Brenner is Jewish; he is afterall an Australian citizen, he did'nt arrive here illegally on a boat, he is not sucking up on bloody welfare benefits and taking up public housing or avoid paying taxes like the practising Orthodox Muslims are doing here in Australia.

Actually, it's the Vietnamese who are doing this now. We don't get as many Muslims as we used to.

This so-called boycott is not about Israel....it's anti-semitic, pure and simple.

What if I had a jewish friend, born in Israel, and he doesn't like what the government of his homeland is doing?

You make good observations, but people go for the soft targets, when Lebanese Muslim thugs went on a rampage in Sydney a few years ago they gang bashed any Anglo looking person they could find , they smashed hundreds of windscreens and left thousands of ordinary Aussies living in fear of them.

I've been in Frankston, Victoria, sitting in a shop when a bunch of Anglos waltzed in, trashing everything that looked arabic, and fighting anyone who looked Arabic. Where were the police that day? They never showed up, there was nothing in the news about it.
There are parts of Victoria where I'm ashamed to be anglo purely because of the way they treat innocent people. They've lumped everyone the same. I've been warned about staying in Mansfield with an arabic friend. We were told that if we didn't leave straight away, we'd pay for it. We had the place we were staying at bricked when we didn't leave.

This sort of behaviour isn't stuck to one group of people. It happens with everyone. I've seen Vietnamese, African, Anglos, Turkish people do it. It's disguisting and doesn't belong anywhere in the world.
edit on 4/9/11 by lapzod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

reply to post by zeddissad2

Let me spell it out to you AGAIN.......

The Max Brenner chocolate shops can NOT open their doors without an ABN and TFN. ABN=Australian Business Number and a TFN=Tax File Number.

These shops are francises, run and owned by AUSTRALIANS !!!!

You want to try boycotting their store in Sydney? Show up and I will be there.....with ALL my friends and family and only then will you know who I am!
edit on 4-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

In fact I'm from tiny country in middle of Europe and I know nothing about business in Australia. That is not the point. Let do some analogy. If my local farmer, employing local workforce, use Monsanto seeds (even not GM) I will boycott him just because he is supporting company (institution) which is in my eyes evil.

Will you be OK with purchasing IG Farben franchise? I'm going ad absurdum here, but analogy is IMHO valid.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Seagle

I know what you are talking about......

it was'nt an assassination

IT WAS AN EXTERMINATION OF A WELL KNOWN TERRORIST from a WELL KNOWN TERRORIST GROUP that is on every nation's Terrorist Watch List!

Got it?

I don't bloody care what passports these Intelligence agents used to get their guy. I'm glad they got him!!!!

You are glad..that a human being was murdered?
Hmm..says a great deal.

And who made them judge jury and execuitioners anyway?
Even if he was everything they say he was...then what about the ICC and other means at their disposal for trying in a legal OPEN court and _prooving_ these alleged claims and then having the person dealt with under law?

In the absence of moral conscience where murder is 'ok'...then what's to stop any of these people who maybe one day dont like you coming to " get you" in the same fashion?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

blah blah blah......too much for my wary old eyes to read past the first paragraph.

I'm against boycotting any Australian business whether that be a Kosher business or a Halal business.

If you didn't read my post it is unreasonable for you to comment on it.

If you are against boycotting as a form of non violent protest then that is _YOUR_ choice.
Be thankful you live in a country where you are as free to make that choice as I am to make my OWN choices.

The more boycotting you want to do, the more famous these businesses are going to be and mark my words will do even more $$$.

Ahh.no actually. History is filled with examples where boycotts work to impress upon politics and business a need for change, especially in this country. Change happens, and wether you like it or not, most of it happens via non violent proactive protest. Those who violate comon sense as much as international law shouldnt have given consumer power its power if they didnt want it wielded.

For the purpose of denying ignorance, here is a list of the most successful boycotts of the last 20 yrs.

You do not want to boycott a Jewish business here in Sydney because all my Kiwi and Cook Island (amongst afew Australian) mates are going to head your way and protect the very business you boycott. Now's the time to do it, for the next coming month you'll spot us all in our ABs jerseys waving both our flag.

This isnt about 'jewish' businesses or 'islamic' busineses this is about businesses that are activly supporting military or militant movements.

I dont buy into racist thuggery or childish fear tactics. so..no. I will do as I PLEASE in MY country thankyou and I will continue to be a conscious shopper and buy products from people I CHOOSE to support directly.

You are ignorant of both the meaning word Nazi and to the history and context of the rise to power of Nazi Germany and how that relates to the present day situation.

There are intelligent responses to your apparent racist agenda in this thread, however you are so poorly informed of the facts about this issue that speaking with you would require me to join you in your rectal cranial inversion and I havent the time no desire to do so.

You want to talk about the ANZACs? You've come to the right place. We protect our own and our law abiding communities.

Again you seem to be misinformed.
To boycottt is not against the law, in fact it is a RESPONSIBLITY of being a law abiding citizen and part of being part of this nation who was born from ANZAC tradition is to STAND UP where you see injustice, not bow low and cower like a dog before things that seem bigger than yourself.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Rosha because: typos

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Wait how do you physical stop someone from boycotting a business?
Boycotting is to "Withdraw from commercial or social relations with", so you'll have to drag the "boycotters" from their houses, and make them buy stuff?

What is AB Jerseys?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Also it would be near impossible to boycott Jewish owned business, incase you guys didnt know.....every corporation and company is owned by a Jew, or has everyone on the BoD as jewish, or the CEO is jewish.
Sony, Microsoft, Intel Corp, Hollywood, the argiculture, farming and food industry are all jewish owned and operated.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Wait how do you physical stop someone from boycotting a business?
Boycotting is to "Withdraw from commercial or social relations with", so you'll have to drag the "boycotters" from their houses, and make them buy stuff?

What is AB Jerseys?

I know right?
You cant save people from themselves...

AB jerseys? No idea...probably something akin to gang colours...I dont know...dont care I dont even live in Sydney lol.

cheers

R

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Your username is my name in the real, minus the a.
I know what it celebrates
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The company is owned by Jewish interests.

edit on 4-9-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

key word being "interests" not the other one both you and op are trying to push onto this thread.
edit on 4-9-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join