It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Jewish Interests Attacked In Australia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yes because ruling the world, controlling the media, staging wars and sabotaging people really has been the work of innocent, and weak jews wasn't it.
And anyone who speaks out against it, is an anti semite and a holohoax denier amirite?
Logic and common sense must be deferred when it's in a debate about Israel.

Your seeing way to much into this, Israel does things ten fold worse than this.
No one is targeting jews, and Nazi germany was staged by Zionists

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I'm well aware of who Max Brenner is and his chocolate shops.

The fact is the owner IS Jewish; it's a registered Australian business otherwise they would'nt be opened for business!!!

This shop employs AUSTRALIAN citizens, the francise is owned by an AUSTRALIAN citizen.

Got it or which part of that don't you understand??????????

You want to boycott a business or corporation? Look for one that poisons our drinking water! Plenty of those about!
edit on 4-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I wish I was up in Brisbane; those "boycotters" will run fast enough if me and my mates show up!

Perhaps these boycotters should go inside the kitchens of the filthy food outlets run by Asians & Arabs who are still under the watchful eye of the Dept of Health!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I'm well aware of who Max Brenner is and his chocolate shops.

The fact is the owner IS Jewish; it's a registered Australian business otherwise they would'nt be opened for business!!!

This shop employs AUSTRALIAN citizens, the francise is owned by an AUSTRALIAN citizen.

Got it or which part of that don't you understand??????????

You want to boycott a business or corporation? Look for one that poisons our drinking water! Plenty of those about!

So who is Max Brenner??
Is he the legal Australian citizen you mentioned?

Oh and BTW, have any proof of this comment or did you just make that up also?

edit on 4-9-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

The whole Jewish community in Australia know who the francise owner is.....and what a stupid question to ask. How on earth do you think he would get an ABN and a TFN number????

Why are you argueing who owns the chocolate shops? Let me say it again so it sinks in.......

The owner of the francise is Australian......ALL of their employees are Australian.

Israel has done NOTHING to harm Australia and nor has the Jewish community or Jewish businesses here in this country. They pay their taxes like everyone else, they are for the most part (99.9% of them) law abiding citizens. Thats a heck of alot more than I can say for the Muslims in this country!

Do you see our Australian Jewish community gunning down police stations? Homes? Joining bikie gangs (any gang) ? Buying and selling illegal firerarms? Importing illegal substances? Sucking off centrelink benefits? Taking up a large portion of public housing? Joining terrorist groups? Jumping the immigration que by coming here illegally on boats?

Do you even know what goes on inside the Australian Jewish community?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Israel has done NOTHING to harm Australia

Wasn't it just recently that Israel was caught faking passports of actual Australian citizens and using them in an overseas assassination??

Yep, them's our mates..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Are you stupid?

What the hell has that got to do with the Max Brenner chocolate shop in Brisbane? What the hell has that got to do with any Australian Jew or Australian Jewish businesses?

Explain that to me will ya!

Israelis aret the only people that uses fake passports; Israel's Intelligence agencies are not the only nation to use fake passports....they just so happen to be the first country to get caught!

Jeezes bloody Christ, are you aware of how many "tourists" arrive at our international airports in Australia with fake passports EVERY SINGLE BLOODY DAY?

If Israel wants to use a fake passport to hunt down known terrorists and exterminating them.....thats another day I feel safe on my streets.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I didn't make the statement about Israel, you did..

I only replied, so who's the stupid one??

Now are you going to make up more stories about Max, just like his website??

Seems the whole company is based around lies to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth, just their own echoed ideas on how they see the world.

You make good observations, but people go for the soft targets, when Lebanese Muslim thugs went on a rampage in Sydney a few years ago they gang bashed any Anglo looking person they could find , they smashed hundreds of windscreens and left thousands of ordinary Aussies living in fear of them.

The police basically hid until the coast was clear leaving the public at the mercy of muslim hatred.

I was there and it was terrifying.

But we are told there is nothing wrong in boycotting Jewish/Israeli/Australian businessmen, that this won't lead to anything more extreme happenning.

Thats what they said about Kristabel...and that lead to sweetness and light all round fer sure.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelling

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

You are obviously the stupid one if you feel safer because a Government has stolen the identities of living, innocent people from another country and then carried out an assasination using these identities. Yep real safe.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Even if Max Brenner was Australian citizen (he is not, it was corporate entity and now only trademark if I understand it well) there is legitimate reason to boycott him (uff ... it) if it is supporting any evildoers of shore.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
lol, xenophobic thread is xenophobic.

Maybe when israel stop dropping phosphorus on kids the boycotts will stop.
Doesn't take a muslim to work that much out.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I do remember what happened in Sydney years ago. I was on a bus and some of them surrounded our bus and tried rocking the bus to and fro...they did it to many cars too. I'll never forget that day, NEVER! I've been in Sydney 30 years....just when I think I've seen it all, something else comes along. I don't think we've seen everything yet.

I will also never forget the day when 2 teenage boys, one Israeli and the other a Canadian was found inside a street rubbish bin in Jerusalem chopped in pieces. Coroner said they were slowly sliced and had salt rubbed in their wounds before being dismembered.....alive and slowly. That happened many years ago on one of my trips to Israel. The two boys were only 14 years of age.

I don't believe any posters here have seen what a bus looks like after a suicide bomber has blown it up with many dozens of passengers aboard either. It's the most horrific thing anyone could see. It NEVER leaves your memory.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad2

Let me spell it out to you AGAIN.......

The Max Brenner chocolate shops can NOT open their doors without an ABN and TFN. ABN=Australian Business Number and a TFN=Tax File Number.

These shops are francises, run and owned by AUSTRALIANS !!!!

You want to try boycotting their store in Sydney? Show up and I will be there.....with ALL my friends and family and only then will you know who I am!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

I know what you are talking about......

it was'nt an assassination

IT WAS AN EXTERMINATION OF A WELL KNOWN TERRORIST from a WELL KNOWN TERRORIST GROUP that is on every nation's Terrorist Watch List!

Got it?

I don't bloody care what passports these Intelligence agents used to get their guy. I'm glad they got him!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

reply to post by zeddissad2

Let me spell it out to you AGAIN.......

The Max Brenner chocolate shops can NOT open their doors without an ABN and TFN. ABN=Australian Business Number and a TFN=Tax File Number.

These shops are francises, run and owned by AUSTRALIANS !!!!

Let ME spell it out for YOU..
I have a British Passport, am NOT an Australian citizen though I have been here for years..

I HAVE a TFN and an ABN and have owned companies here in Australia..

So what's your proof these stores are owned by Australians and the workers are ALL Australian??

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
lol, xenophobic thread is xenophobic.

Maybe when israel stop dropping phosphorus on kids the boycotts will stop.
Doesn't take a muslim to work that much out.

chocolate?

maybe israel should be dropping more?

sure gets the heart pumping when you see that going off. proof? i need 100 pics please.

let them boycott homicide bombers and rockets.

OT; right now i am developing a bomb detonator, it's got something to do with gravity.

point it and it explodes.

small enough to put anywhere, on any street and sensitive enough to go through walls.

just point it and any explosive will go off.

wow, now i have to kill myself.

eta; no more groping or x-rays.

no more truck/car bombs or whack job "freedom" fighters or ied's.

the downside is that you might get your testes crushed to a black hole.

edit on 4-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

We know the British are among the biggest anti-semities in all of Europe right now! Do not think for one minute I don't know what goes on in the UK.

Go do your bloody homework. I know who the owners of the Max Brenner shops are; the Australian Jewish community are small and we all know each other from Qld all the way over to Perth.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Are you stupid?

What the hell has that got to do with the Max Brenner chocolate shop in Brisbane? What the hell has that got to do with any Australian Jew or Australian Jewish businesses?

Explain that to me will ya!

Israelis aret the only people that uses fake passports; Israel's Intelligence agencies are not the only nation to use fake passports....they just so happen to be the first country to get caught!

Jeezes bloody Christ, are you aware of how many "tourists" arrive at our international airports in Australia with fake passports EVERY SINGLE BLOODY DAY?

If Israel wants to use a fake passport to hunt down known terrorists and exterminating them.....thats another day I feel safe on my streets.

None of these excuses above makes anything occuring in Gaza today " Right". Murder is Murder. Occupation is Occupation, lies are lies. In fact what you've written here makes all Isralie army supporting people even more accountable as they have reason enough to KNOW better that there are better ways and what they are doing is futile and wrong.

The chocolate protest is one of many Israeli/IDF and Militant Islamic supporting food products and services being boycotted that will continue until the suposedly 'higher moral ground' - the foundation of lies - disintegrates and the truth comes out and is ACTED upon.
If the IDF though, want to claim high moral purpose and take that road then they have to BE and DO things more morally. Murdering children - acts like emptying a full machine gun clip into a 12 yr old girl on her way to school for example - isnt moral. Expecting her family not to be outraged and attack you in return? THATS stupidity.

IDF forces openly admit to be "occupiers" - go google IDF + PTSD - they are actually whining about the PTSD they're experiencing from occupying Gaza! Its just sickening. JUST STOP - end of IDF ptsd crisis! Simple.
They should try being a child over there who's never known a day without a toilet, with daily jet noise overhead or never having slept a night in a building with 4 in tact walls to sleep in. And dont give me WB vs Gaza crap you know as well as I do divide and conqure is the OLDEST trick in the book.

NOTHING can justify this HUMAN atrocity on the Levant/Palestinan people anymore than Hitlars Nazi's can be justified.

And before you send your 'mates' after people like me who DO boycott all goods and services feeding that war on both sides, think about the fact that it was for THESE very same crimes ( torture, prison/detention/open air concentration camps, illegal imprisonment, imprisoning children, ghettoisation, murder, harming of civillians, nowarrant search and seizure, murder/"culling" the adult male "herd", racial and religous apatheid psychological, spiritual and mental torture etc) that OUR grandfathers died in ww2.

It was OUR grandfathers and fathers that died in their millions to end the tyrrany of the Nazi horror and OUR grandfathers who bravely stood up and risked their very lives in order to shut the gates of hell on earth in Germany and exposed the camps these people where living in to the world.

I am 100% absolutely positive that my grandfather did not give his life for these people to go and commit the VERY SAME crimes on another race! They didnt die to free them from one holocaust of humanity in order to give them licence to bring about another!

Its not we those brave mens decendants who are denying the holocaust...in their ignorance or arrogance, THEY are! Both the real cost of the 1942 holocaust AND the current one they are perpetrating!

We are not stupid...we CAN and DO see what is happening..and WE say NEVER AGAIN! We learned from history..we understand now...better anyway about the real cause and effect. And in this knowing, I know my sons will not be risking their lives as their great grandads did when the inevitable AFFECT of the IDF CAUSE hits them in the face. This time..Israel will stand ALONE.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Rosha because: typos

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

We know the British are among the biggest anti-semities in all of Europe right now! Do not think for one minute I don't know what goes on in the UK.

Go do your bloody homework. I know who the owners of the Max Brenner shops are; the Australian Jewish community are small and we all know each other from Qld all the way over to Perth.

You just ignore the FACT that nearly everything you've posted in this thread is wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join