It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Jewish Interests Attacked In Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by charles1952

This is not an anti muslim thread, just a thread warning of the consequences of not checking militant religious behaviour in the west.

So what militant religious behaviour are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

The facts are Jewish businesses have been the target for boycotts on more than one occassion recently.

They are boycotting "Israeli" businesses to protest the actions of the "Israeli" Government..
You are trying to twist it into a Jew Hating topic which it isn't..

This is not an anti muslim thread, just a thread warning of the consequences of not checking militant religious behaviour in the west.

What a contrary comment.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I'm going to hope that there are no more destructive, accusatory threads, and that you'll get the chance to express yourself freely. I'm interested in Australia and New Zealand but I haven't been following it closely lately.

Does Australia have any laws that protect religious minorities, or discourage "hate crimes?" I suppose I'm trying to ask if the government has any effective tools to prevent intimidation?

You say this is a growing situation. Does the Australian population have a common opinion on this, or are the people divided?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Here is the link to a very disturbing development in an increasingly Islamist Australia.
www.jta.org...

Whether its a vote grabber for the incumbent Labour Party in marginal Islamist populated seats is arguable.

It reminds one of Kristabel ?

This poor guy makes and sells chocolates, he is not an arms dealer.

It is very disturbing indeed to see how Islamist Australia has become?

The Palestinian issue is not going to be solved , by radical targetting of innocent Jewish businesses?

This is how Nazi Germany started?

Israeli interests were not " attacked" they were protested against. There is a LARGE difference.
And FYI...that "poor guy" and every other 'poor guy' of that community pays into Kosher tax which DIRECTLY supports the IDF.

If pleas for mercy for the children of Palestine et al have gone unheaded, our pleas to stop murdering go ignored and our will and power means little or nothing to these people who remain aloof lofty and disassociated from the reality of their own crimes against sentience life and God, if we are to be controlled, manipulated and threatened by means of money by these people, then utilising those same means and the consumer power THEY gave us - the only temporal power left many of us - we have the God given RIGHT to CHOOSE where we spend and where we DONT spend.

We also retain the last vesitages of the democratic RIGHT and RESPONSIBILITY to protest and form protest groups in this country, for what its worth, which I am eternally grateful for - no evil should go unprotested and the muder of children IS an evil.

Dont like protests or people having the RIGHT to have opinions and positions other than ones you like? LIVE ELSEWHERE.

This has nothing to do with the facts of jew/islam it has everything to do with the ACTIONS of murder rape and pillage on all sides. If Hammas was selling chocolates here I'd be boycotting those too!

Ro.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Rosha because: typos

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Here is a link
www.newenglishreview.org...

Here is a another
www.quadrant.org.au...

And another that chillingly shows how far those opposed to Israel and its allies will go whilst living in Australia.
www.truthandgrace.com...

You could fill an entire post with scores of links.

The boycott has been fed by Pro Islamist Sentiment, not on the facts pf the current world.

Iam all for allowing more non militant Palestinians refugee status here in Australia, that is how the world can help their suffering, ...Palestine will never reclaim the land lost unless there is a terrible war that kills millions is this what the boycotters truly want?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here is a story about another branch, in New York and the reason why a chocolate company was targeted..

Seems they believe if Israel bans chocolate in Gaza then why should they be allowed to have it??
Sounds fair to me.

Israel has refused to allow chocolate and sweets, among many other commonplace items, into Gaza, claiming that they present a security threat. Max Brenner is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Strauss Group, Israel’s second-largest food conglomerate, and boasts on its web page of its support and “adoption” of the Golani and Givaati Brigades of the Israeli army. Both the Golani and the Givaati Brigades have historically been associated with numerous violations of human rights.”We know the chocolate ban is not the most egregious human rights violation,” said banner-dropper Niomke Friedman. “But it illustrates the absurdity of Israel’s claim that the brutal siege on Gaza serves a legitimate security claim.”

www.indypendent.org...
edit on 3-9-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This reminds me of the recent protest at the Prom's concert series. Something valuable is being shouted down and destroyed by people who are really. . . well, I'll let you put in the description you think is appropriate. The only thing I can think of is to ignore the foolishness, hatred, and ignorance and work to deny ignorance.

There is no sense in offering a rational response to someone who does not value rationality.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Here is a story about another branch, in New York and the reason why a chocolate company was targeted..

Seems they believe if Israel bans chocolate in Gaza then why should they be allowed to have it??
Sounds fair to me.

Israel has refused to allow chocolate and sweets, among many other commonplace items, into Gaza, claiming that they present a security threat. Max Brenner is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Strauss Group, Israel’s second-largest food conglomerate, and boasts on its web page of its support and “adoption” of the Golani and Givaati Brigades of the Israeli army. Both the Golani and the Givaati Brigades have historically been associated with numerous violations of human rights.”We know the chocolate ban is not the most egregious human rights violation,” said banner-dropper Niomke Friedman. “But it illustrates the absurdity of Israel’s claim that the brutal siege on Gaza serves a legitimate security claim.”

www.indypendent.org...
edit on 3-9-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

I saw this too, its a great rationale as far as I am concerned. I'd have selected a more irritating product than chocolate tho - something like sanitary items. Try being a woman with mensus in Gaza... :/ I wonder how long embargo's would last in any war if you had to suffer the same sanctions as you impose on your victims.

Here, a complete tools down and walk out by unionists who refused to load ships with supplies going to the Vietnam war changed history. Little things..MATTER.

Ro

edit on 3-9-2011 by Rosha because: typos

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

From your link..

"People were making speeches about the daily attacks that Palestinians endure ... and scores who are killed every month at the hands of the IDF (Israel Defence Forces)," he wrote.

"All of a sudden, some special operations-type group rushed into the area. They began by targeting the people with megaphones and pushing people to the ground."

Sounds familiar.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Totally agree music,chocolates, then whats next books?
A great big book bonfire?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Sorry double post.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: clarifying accidental double post

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Totally agree music,chocolates, then whats next books?
A great big book bonfire?

Why not?
All three of those items are considered a security risk to Israel and therefore banned from Gaza.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Would you guys STOP IT WITH THE CHOCOLATE NONSENSE!

In the first paragraph of this June 2011 article you will find that Israel has lifted the ban on chocolate. It is not an issue!!!

Chocolate ban lifted

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Selective text pasting of Link content is poor form in my opinion, you have disrupted and insulted the OP ,which in my opinion is poor form also.
The whole point of this thread was to show how the persecution of Jews can happen when hate filled groups congregate under a seIf righteous banner and bully the innocent.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Did someone throw a chocolate bomb? If so it was probably a reformed chocoholic.

The establishment was hardly attacked. We have more violence here in Sydney between opposing Muslim gangs than against Jewish interests. I reckon you're sensationalising headlines and spinning your own version of contempt towards another religion/race. People with that attitude are part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

I'm not Islamic yet I fully disagree with Israel's blatant discrimination against other races/religions and the illegal/violent land grab from the Palestinians. If that is not a 'hate filled' act then what is !. But I guess that's typical behaviour of a desperate people... so no surprises when they generate/create another layer of desperate energy/situations for Palestinians. Its a vicious cycle.

Why is it always the case that Jewish people think its ok to whine on about their historic persecution when they perpetuate persecutions on others in the present.
How long is the old Jewish excuse for sympathy going to cover their present atrocities against an equally oppressed people... the Palestinians?
While the energy loop exists then expect to see it flip back against the Jews in the future.
edit on 3-9-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

If the All Blacks win the RWC....and I'm confident they will.....I'm going to put in an order with this chocolate shop in Brisbane and send chocolates to all my mates.

I think I'll email him now.......

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Put the order ...in they say chocolate is good for depression, cause there is no way the All Blacks are going to win this time matey, short of a boycott of Australian, English Rugby teams.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Matey.....it's already a done deal.....All Blacks WILL keep that cup in NZ

in fact, I'm in the middle of placing an order with Max Brenner already

oh my gosh.....so many yummy goodies and they sell cocoa butter too all beautifully gift wrapped!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
who wants to start a rally at a wog dog keab shop about halal preperations for meat aw wait the govenment in australia is all ready sorting that out

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimnal

Pardon me? Could you rephrase that, or expand it, or something? It may be that I'm too tired to think clearly, but I don't get your point at all.

i

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join