It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Jewish Interests Attacked In Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here is the link to a very disturbing development in an increasingly Islamist Australia.
www.jta.org...

Whether its a vote grabber for the incumbent Labour Party in marginal Islamist populated seats is arguable.

It reminds one of Kristabel ?

This poor guy makes and sells chocolates, he is not an arms dealer.

It is very disturbing indeed to see how Islamist Australia has become?

The Palestinian issue is not going to be solved , by radical targetting of innocent Jewish businesses?

This is how Nazi Germany started?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I'm so sick of the Israel/Arab issues, and now it's reached Australia. Sorry to hear to it guys.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
were not all Islamist those newtown hippies will protest about anything they just love waving to make poitless noise my biggest issues with max Brenner is how does he get away with food handling law those open faced chocolate machines do not look like there in 70 degrees Celsius if rice goes off so does choclate you think the load 1000 dollars worth of valhona chocolate in there every day. max Brenner is disgusting.

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You don't have to be a Muslim to hate the Israeli government. To put it bluntly, I'd rather live in Shanghai than Tel Aviv.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yeah, I have no problem with people boycotting business based in Israel, but the chances are good that this is just a franchise of the Max Brenner brand -- meaning he is an independant operator who gives a portion of his profit to the Max Brenner corporation in order to be allowed to stay in business.

Not exactly fair to target franchises on boycotts no matter what the cause... better to boycott the corporate owned stores.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yes but unfortunately with a large proportion of new migrants being muslim this issue is now a vote catcher, so in australia we may see much worse attacks on Jewish interests?

Australia has traditionally been pro Israel, but the tide appears to be turning for better or for worse.

Personally I believe it detrimental to a democratic society to boycott businesses ,as it only justifies more dangerous actions by fanatics, which Australia has plenty of , if the numbers of Islamists listening to radical Muftis and clerics in Australia is a guide.

There is no place in Australia for anti Jewish boycotts, Swan should be censored?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If you didn't want people to speak their mind, you shouldn't invite them into your country if you ask me.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Here is the link to a very disturbing development in an increasingly Islamist Australia.
www.jta.org...

Whether its a vote grabber for the incumbent Labour Party in marginal Islamist populated seats is arguable.

The Palestinian issue is not going to be solved , by radical targetting of innocent Jewish businesses?

No Nazi Germany started when the Jews declared economic war on Germany. This allowed the Nazi's to rise to power by showing what the Jews were doing to their country. The Jews aren't the bad people it's the Zionist that causing all of the problems.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

A bit of a sensationalist headline YOU made up..
The actual headline is,

Australia’s deputy PM supports boycotted Israeli business

Where were they attacked?
It is merely a boycott and I see NO mention of Islam or Muslims in the article..

Sounds to me like YOU are the one trying to stir up trouble...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thats a slighly unfair post don't you think?
Attacked as a word has many connotations and is used in many different settings, I was not intimating in any way that the link headline was the same as my thread headline.
Interpretation is in the eye of the beholder?
If you think Islamists are not involved you are very naive in the extreme.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

A bit of a sensationalist headline YOU made up..
The actual headline is,

Australia’s deputy PM supports boycotted Israeli business
Well, there doesn't seem to be any reason for condemning Dr Expired's position. First, there's no rule that says, in this forum, he has to use the article's headline. Secondly, Dr Expired is talking about attacks on business interests. How do you suppose one attacks a "business interest?" With an IED? A rifle? Hardly. Calling a boycott an "attack" on a business interest is perfectly acceptable, common business usage. Third, consider this from the same article Dr Expired used as a source:

On July 1, 19 protesters were arrested in a fracas with police outside a Max Brenner store in Melbourne. Several are scheduled to appear in court next month for breaching bail conditions.

Sounds like violence to me

It is merely a boycott and I see NO mention of Islam or Muslims in the article..

Why should you expect any mention of Islam or Muslims in the article? Nowhere does Dr Expired accuse Islam or Muslims of perpetrating these attacks (of either kind).

Sounds to me like YOU are the one trying to stir up trouble...

I don't see the reasons for this conclusion, but i am looking forward to a mature and thoughtful discussion of these issues, and I'm glad Dr Expired brought it up.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Attacked as a word has many connotations and is used in many different settings, I was not intimating in any way that the link headline was the same as my thread headline.

Usually posters use the ACTUAL headline then add their own view..
There are many people involved including from all walks of live..
Don't kid yourself, it ain't just Muslims that are against the aggressive actions of Israel..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Usually posters use the ACTUAL headline then add their own view..
There are many people involved including from all walks of live..
Don't kid yourself, it ain't just Muslims that are against the aggressive actions of Israel..

Was just about to post the same thing. Boycotting Israeli owned business, etc., is not at all related to one's religion.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

What a joke your post was.

He doesn't mention Islam you say?? Hmmmmm

www.jta.org...

Nah, they were simply stating the FACTS mentioned in the article.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

He doesn't mention Islam you say?? Hmmmmm

Actually, no. I did not say that. Re-read my post if necessary. I said that Dr Expired did not say that Islam or Muslims made the attacks. And the quotes you posted show that I'm right.

Now, can we get back to some of the serious issues raised here. I'd like to hear Dr Expired's thoughts on many subjects, such as "If you are unhappy with the trends you see in Australia, what mistakes do you think brought those trends about?" Or "What is the future for Australia?"

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I notice you are a Gold contributor, yet in this thread you have attacked the OP in a grossly unfair manner, instead of contributing anything of any value?

The link is just one view on the events happennibg in Australia and if you keep up with Australian current affairs you would know this surely?

You should show manners and not attack the OP and and directly infer you know their motives , else it may be seen as a trolls behaviour?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Why should you expect any mention of Islam or Muslims in the article? Nowhere does Dr Expired accuse Islam or Muslims of perpetrating these attacks (of either kind).

No, he merely insinuates it by his persistent mention of Islam in the OP..
I think his intentions were quite clear.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Get off the Gold crap..
I had no say in that...

As for your OP, it's clear you interpreted the whole saga as being perpetrated by Islamists and yet nowhere is that mentioned in the article..

I ask, where is your proof for such a claim??

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You do not need to be a Muslim or a liberal to dislike Israel. Nazi Germany came to power due to many circumstances, but the Zionist takeover of European finance is one of them. I believe that you are seeing the same thing happen all over again, the Jews have once again controlled and horded Gold and Silver en mass. The reason they are able to get away with it so far is because of their control of the MSM, hopefully the truth will be out regardless of this Zionist censored media complex.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thanks for the justified supppport but I do not want to stray off topic , my intentions were to alert the world wide ATS
audience of events down under, but a certain ATS member feels its his right to denegrate and snidly accuse the OP whilst attempting to denegrate the mesage of the thread.
It is sad to see that a Gold member would deem it acceptable .
I know most ATS members believe in playing the issue not the man/woman/alien ect,.... but such is life.

The facts are Jewish businesses have been the target for boycotts on more than one occassion recently.

This is not an anti muslim thread, just a thread warning of the consequences of not checking militant religious behaviour in the west.

But thanks again for the support it counterbalances the destuctive posts previously referred to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join