It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New conflicts on Kosovo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

To be honest,i don't hate anyone.I am strongly against violence,but if someone attacks me first,i would fight back.I don't know a person who wouldn't.
Balkan had been always a center of conflicts.Starting from the Ancient Greece wars,to Balkan wars,WW1 and many other wars.
Why is that?I don't know.
And you're right.If we keep acting like this,Balkan will be gone.Soon!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Freaking NATO...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
11:54 - Two Serbs wounded by rubber bullets, there reporter RTS. KFOR spokesman said that two soldiers were injured in the shooting, they said.

12:59 - KFOR reinforcements flown from 30 vehicles and set up two checkpoints.

13:44 - KFOR received permission to use the ammunition battles if they are attacked soldiers, said spokesman Dan Harvey, according to AP.

14.08 - The hospital in Mitrovica - One of the injured Serbs in intensive care, two of the surgery, orthopedic surgery at two, six had symptoms of tear gas, and four of the diagnosis.

17.03 - One Serb was injured during the afternoon in the conflict that broke out after the truck on fire with wood that are used as part of the Serb barricades, reports Beta.

Again,stupid KFOR.Come on Serbian government,do something about this!What else needs to happen so you would react!!!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join