It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New conflicts on Kosovo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

17.00 - EU osudila nasilje protiv međunarodne zajednice na severu Kosova. Birsel apeluje na uzdržanost i odgovorno ponašanje. Portparolka visoke predstavnice EU Maja Kocijančić kaže da u da EU pruža punu podršku Euleksu i Kforu u naporima koje čine da smire situaciju. Ona je navela i da EU u potpunosti podržava uklanjanje barikada, uz ogradu da se “situacija na terenu još uvek razvija, a mi prikupljamo i proveravamo informacije.” Diplomatski izvori u Briselu su oštro demantovali optužbe šefa beogradskog pregovaračkog tima Borislava Stefanovića da su KFOR i Euleks prekoračili mandat koristeći silu za uklanjanje barikada. U Briselu bi oko 18 časova trebalo da počne nastavak dijaloga Beograda i Prištine.

Google translate

17.00 - The EU condemned the violence against the international community in the north. Birsel appeals for restraint and responsibility. A spokeswoman for EU High Representative Kocijančić Maja says that the EU fully supports EULEX and KFOR in their efforts to do to calm the situation. She said that the EU fully supports the removal of barricades, noting that "the situation on the ground is still developing, and we collect and check information." Diplomatic sources in Brussels have strongly denied the charges head of the Belgrade negotiating team Borislav Stefanovic that KFOR and EULEX exceeded the mandate of using force to remove the barricades. In Brussels, about 18 hours would be to start the dialogue between Belgrade and Pristina.

Will update when I get home...
By the way translating is not that good but when I get home and have time will keep you guys posted!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Omg,they are supporting KFOR?
Oh God.

I can't believe what i am reading.

Nice Europe,once again you show us who you are.
Terrorist

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Omg,they are supporting KFOR?
Oh God.

I can't believe what i am reading.

Nice Europe,once again you show us who you are.
Terrorist

PLEASE stop the one sided, uneducated, subjective propoganda!

As this thread has pointed out by your own posts, you did not even know who KFOR were, than yet a page later they are "terrorists"

By the by as far as the NATO CIA Bin Laden et al involvement in, and allowance of or genocide by the serbs on the Kosovans some years ago....

Beyond all that, the set up, involvement and conspiracies etc if it was not for KFOR the very people of the "kosovans" would no longer exist!

KFOR came in and set up no fly zones, thats people from around the world risking their own armed services to protect the kosovans.

KFOR troops have been killed, kidnapped, chained to bridges as human shields al whilst defending the Kosovans from the Serbian onslaught.

This is not conjecture, subjective or one sided, the above is an historical fact.

The real enemy to all Kosovans and Serbs is the hatred for each other, the meddlying by Christian and Muslim Leaders and the playground of Russia and the USA with some middle eastern influence to.

Not KFOR.

Do yourself and your immediate future, your countrymen and your descendents a favor, read some history of the ongoing struggles starting about 12th century until present.

Dont be more fodder and blind faith believers as found on both sides for soo long.

Then name your terrorists loud and open.

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 27-9-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Source

17.25 Ranjeni Srbi nisu životno ugroženi Direktor Zdravstvenog centra u Kosovskoj Mitrovici Milan Jakovljević izjavio je da, prema prvim informacijama, nijedna od sedam osoba ranjenih na prelazu Jarinje nije u životnoj opasnosti. Jakovljević je rekao da se šest osoba nalazi na prijemnom hiruškom odeljenju, sa ustrelnim i prostrelnim povredama od bojeve municije, a jedna osoba je primljena na očno odeljenje zbog suzavca.

17:25 Wounded Serbs were not life threatening Director of the Health Centre in Kosovska Mitrovica, Milan Jakovljevic said that, according to initial reports, none of the seven people wounded at the crossing Jarinje not in danger. Jakovljevic said that six people on the receiving surgical ward, with gunshot injuries and ustrelnim of live ammunition, and one person was admitted to the eye department of tear gas.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

With all due respect,but you are talking nonsense.
KFOR and NATO has no rights to shot at unarmed people.

NATO is a terrorist organization.They killed more people than Osama Bin Laden.

They are murders.
I wish the Serbian president sent the military there so we could KFOR and EULEKS back where they belong.In Hell.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Challenge accepted

Sauce: CNN

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Some Serbian churches are older than US and Canada.
Think about that!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Doesn't look like genocide to me, in fact evacuation of civilians in a bus to a safe location

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

With all due respect,but you are talking nonsense.

Please elaborate and clearly state why and where and backing up with actual facts how.

KFOR and NATO has no rights to shot at unarmed people.

No they dont and I you will find they have not, civilians carrying petrol bombs and axes are not "peaceful"

By the way the entire Serbian Population had no right to commit genocide and kill village upon village of innocent women children and babies, rape, burning, mass graves.

NATO is a terrorist organization.

They may make terror, but they are not an legally defined terrorist organisation, General Maladovich was a Terrorist in an generals uniform.

They killed more people than Osama Bin Laden.

Not difficult at all, the Serbians at the height of the first ethnic cleansing in Europe, since Hitler, tried to exterminate the Jews, killed more unarmed civilanns in one day, than Bin Laden did in his entire life.

They are murders.

Yes they are murders being carried out on both sides again, civilian brainwashed into rage and generational hatred to committ

murders
against each other, for generation against generation.

I wish the Serbian president sent the military there so we could

maybe stop the peackeepers from keeping the peace, and allow another wave of serbian agression on kosovans with no international law to protect them?

KFOR and EULEKS back where they belong.

Their home countries? nearly every single one of your neighbouring countries, those who remember what tirades like what you are saying did in Europes dark history and led to millions upon millions of dead and wasted Europe?

In Hell

Like all supporters of Genocide and hatred I am sure many misguided Serbians and Kosovans are there now.

Originally posted by GakunGak

Challenge accepted

Sauce: CNN

What Challenge, and what are you trying to point out with that video I have not?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Oh,this man doesn't know history!

You know,Serbs are one of the OLDEST people in Europe.
While Serbs were haunting animals,you didn't exist!

Serbs are heroes of WW1.We all know who lead the role part in the Greek Front.
German general,build the monument for the Serbian warriors!

Man,learn history!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Here's some history

Belgrade existed 33 B.C.
How's that for history?

bginfobox.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GakunGak

Serbs and Gypsies were among the most casualities of war during WWII and were in concentration camps,

Really did you get that from the Department of Serbian history?

Link please like the FACT below:

Most estimates of Roma (Gypsies) victims range from 130,000 to 500,000[29][32][33] Ian Hancock, Director of the Program of Romani Studies and the Romani Archives and Documentation Center at the University of Texas at Austin, has argued in favour of a higher figure of between 500,000 and 1,500,000 Roma dead

The Croatian allies of Nazi Germany murdered between 320,000 and 340,000 ethnic Serb residents of Croatia and Bosnia during the war

Not even close at all. Though as an proportion the Gypsies wre very harshly treated.

Do you know for a FACT that any of my family tree countains Romany Gypsies in that area at the time?

YOU MORON!
Pls stay off personal attacks, this is what causes hatred war and lies, if you dont remove this part of a post I will request a Mod does thank you.

We actually helped hide the Jews from Germans.

Just like most of the rest of the "European" and other KFOR "Terrorists" you have been ranting about, france, poland, holland, finland, greece, etc etc even the morrocans mate.

Read your history and go back at school!
Oh I have do daily and am very very carefull of checking the sources, context and that the "winner writes the history books"

I believe to be honest i left school longer ago than you have spent in years in one, again just an fact, not personal.

Serbs saved downed UK pilots during the war and helped them return to safety to England.

Again like the rest of the KFOR member countries..... even some in Germany at the time.

In school when reading and playing shakespeare one line comes to mind here

you doth protest to much
enjoy exploring the deeper meanings and nuance of that famous phrase in relation to your repeated statement above.

Serbs stopped Ottoman empire.

What so now they can wipe out the Kosovans?

Moot lol

Serbs delayed German advancing towards Russia.

I think the weather was a little bit more important, as is accepted fact, and the 20 or 30 odd million Russians fighting them who were killed stopping them had a bigger impact.

Also Well they would have given the links between them that is the USSR and Serbia, btw if the Serbs delayed the Germans advancing on Russia they must have done it very very recently, and I know this is ATS but must have used an Time Machine?

I may one day to teach, however pls practise what you preach and in regard to the reply I make above this quoted txt of yours pls learn what who and when the following is USSR? or Russia? or Soviet Union?

Serbs were occupied for 500 years under Turks.

So that means genocide and attacking peacekeepers is OK?

I do so look forward to our classes together do trust me I will make sure you catch up with the real history soon, no apples for me though thanks.

Serbs were bombed by NATO without passing UN Security Council with depleted uranium and cluster bombs, objects were SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS, CIVILIAN BUILDINGS.

The Nato no fly zone stopped Serbian planes and helicopters attacking, fleeing civilians from Serbian armed men, with tanks and apcs and such like.

Your beloved general hid both himself, and his mercenaries and his equiptment in those places, of course they were bombed, but except for 2 occassions from memory there were no patiants, childrens etc present at the time only bombs soldiers and tanks trying to get to the next Kosovan village.

Pls stop teasing the excitement is too much.

Serbs never had expansionist policy and in fact, it's territory had been taken away from us.

You are joking tongue in cheek right?

The serbs have had an expansion policy since they swept into your current location around the 6c 7c 8 cth century, when modern day balkans was first occupied by the Slavs during the byzantine time... I am not sure of the actual year century cant be bothered to go digging out HISTORY BOOKS but around then.

As you point out the serbs themselves had an hard time under the ottomans and like ALL of Europe Hitler etc.... but but after the "balkan War" when you rose up against the Ottomans turks, when all said and done at the beginning of the last Century Serbias terroritory was bigger than when the turks took it!

contd.....
edit on 27-9-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Latest one being Kosovo and Metohija.

EXACTLY

Read your history

Happy to lend you some books if like?

and go back at school!

Which type one with children to teach? or storeooms of bombs and bullets?

As for the "genocide", never proven!

So it never happened, proven not by who?

In 2001, the bodies of more than 800 Kosovo Albanians were found in pits on a police training ground as outside Belgrade and in eastern Serbia.

Maybe an apology on my part semantics and all, lets say

ethnic cleansing
rather than genocide.

The difference being KFOR stopped the ethnic cleansing becoming an total genocide taking place. Thank God.

Following the 1994 genocide in Rwanda and ethnic cleansing in the Balkans and Kosovo in 1995 and 1999, the international community began to seriously debate how to react effectively when citizens’ human rights are grossly and systematically violated. The issue at the heart of the matter was whether States have unconditional sovereignty over their affairs or whether the international community has the right to intervene militarily in a country for humanitarian purposes. It was during this period in the 1990s, with incidents in Somalia, Rwanda, Srebrenica and Kosovo, that the discussion of a “right to humanitarian intervention” evolved into the concept of a “responsibility to protect”. In his Millennium Report of 2000, then Secretary-General Kofi Annan, recalling the failures of the Security Council to act in a decisive manner in Rwanda and Kosovo, put forward the challenge to Member States: “If humanitarian intervention is, indeed, an unacceptable assault on sovereignty, how should we respond to a Rwanda, to a Srebrenica, to gross and systematic violation of human rights that offend every precept of our common humanity?”

We had Milosevic trial in Hague, he proved all that was a lie and was murdered.

Really did I miss that proof?

FACT.

Excel;lent please show me your supporting evidense so its an Fact links sources thanks.

We have Seselj trial in Hague and still PROVES it was all lie. FACT.

Really as above please enlighten us.

Kind regards,

Elf

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Oh,this man doesn't know history!

You know,Serbs are one of the OLDEST people in Europe.
While Serbs were haunting animals,you didn't exist!

Serbs are heroes of WW1.We all know who lead the role part in the Greek Front.
German general,build the monument for the Serbian warriors!

Man,learn history!

You are making yourself look either mentally ill, very very brainwashed, uneducated or unable to grasp any reality.

World War 1 started over this very issue you support.

an SERBIAN organsiastion very very nationalist and right wing, wanting to take out the Kosovans started the First World war when the "Black Hand" geezer botched the original assinasion then killed archduke Ferdinand.

SERBIAN NATIONALISM started the worst war in human history, hundreds of millions died, Europe was burned to the ground.

No debate, no conjecture, no bias, no conspiracy just a plain and simple and very very very checkable part of your history.

Pls stop repeating your grandfathers mistakes, you may want the world to go up in death, murder and flames again, but most normal people dont.

Sprouting your obvious lies feeds the same fires and hatred that invited satan himself to this earth, back in WW1.

in your mind really really you believe that the Serbian Nationalistic influence on WW1 was one of Hero?

And not the reality of the start of the worst war in history?

If you do you must be radicalised or a paid blogger.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sure, here are you links. BTW You try to teach me somenting, but you forget I actually live here and I've seen what is going on with my own eyes.......
Anyway,

Enjoy...
Oh in case you missed...
www.kosovoliberationarmy.com
As for the soruces of my claims, come here and see for yourself, it's not that hard.
I am sure you have a museum for native Indians, at least they deserve some dignity for that massacre they indured....
Hey I apologize for calling you a moron. What would you call someone for calling you a murderer if you lost your daughter buy having her raped and throat cut by a group of terrorists and you never did a thing to anyone?
As for Milosevic and Seselj trial, my proof is RECORDS of TRIAL on ICTY, it's THERE so you can see for yourself.
The Hague. Trial. Both NEVER convicted.

edit on 27-9-2011 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Oh yea, my speciality:
Vojislav Seselj versus Anthony (Tony) Oberschall. I encourage you to watch that and weep tears

Anyway, let us get back on topic, will update as news come....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Here are some pictures:

Stop or I will shoot sign

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I cannot confirm but it appears situation is a bit calm at the moment....
Current time 10:01 September 27th 2011...
Soon I will go to sleep and that means at least 7 hours no info from me......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join