It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New conflicts on Kosovo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Isn't KFOR some kind of NATO unit?

O mister Tadic,sent the military there you *@&#^#%

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Just had a look and you're right. www.nato.int...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
How can you solve this with diplomacy?You can't.

If Serbia was US or Russia,they would sent military....

Stupid NATO and Tadic

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
How can you solve this with diplomacy?You can't.

If Serbia was US or Russia,they would sent military....

Stupid NATO and Tadic

Kosovo was not sold, it was GIVEN for free, that's why there is no armed response from our military.
In fact, members of patriotic organisations are arrested by our own police if they try to go to Kosovo.
That tells you something...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Man,i am so angry right now!!!!!!

If i just had gun i would go there...oh man,i am so frustrate!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
God job Serbs!

15.03 - Four members of KFOR was wounded in the riots in northern Kosovo, said a spokesman of the forces Agence France Presse.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
But how did Serbs injured them?With what?

Now there are trying to blame Serbs for everything,as always!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Radio France International (RFI) reported that the KFOR statement four soldiers injured by hand-made bomb.

Who are they kidding?

Where did the Serbs got bombs?

How much lies oh my God
edit on 27-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
KFOR has been there for years and yes part of NATO and has many many many contributing countries to the mission there.

The Serbs were committing genocide on the Kosovans it was the response.

This is an important thread anything that is happening in this area is so important for Europe, Russia the wider world as history proves.

TERRIBLE really bad things, have happened however on both sides, BOTH sides have been party to slaughtering each other for a long long time.

This thread is starting to take on a slightly one sided view from the sands of history, and the reality of this actual event.

Both sides here are to blame, on the Kosovan side there is not even an accepted real Government, nation state so why oh why did guys from there go and take over an border post?

civilians throwing petrol bombs beating serbs etc...

Its not the right way to go about it.

The serbs why have you blockaded all Kosovans goods from passing through your country, blokaded and tried to starve out the Kosovans for soo long?

Why now the extra road blocks and stopping KFOR from keeping you guys apart, and blocking them in?

Both sides are as up for it unfortunately as each other at the moment....

Balance eh, some truth.

Civilians are being shot as they are not just going about business, but demonstrating trying to get at the KFOR troops who have VERY LARGE signs up, have dropped many leaflets from the air all over the area, telling both sides to stay away from the area, stop the road blocks and attacks from both sides and also

"This is a Military Post" "You will be Fired Upon"

In the correct languages......

I really hope this settles soon, there is an UN meeting next month I think with the whole issue, both sides need to be brought into check asap and made to allow fair treatment of goods, services, trade passage and government elections votes.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Is it forbidden to protest in peace?

Man i don't know how can you defend KFOR..They shot on ordinary people!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

www.kosovoliberationarmy.com
Here, take a look and then reply.
You can't explain that...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Kurir news agency reports statement by deputy spokesman Kay Gudenoge: No KFOR member injured.
Second line

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
IS that UN mission?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

I don't defend either side I made that clear,

The Serbs shouldnt be allowed to blockade the Kosovans at all, they shouldn't attack or treat them as they do, what happened when KFOR had to go in there was mainly then on the Serbian side, but what is happening now BOTH are in the wrong at the moment.

Guys pull back on both sides, the civilians who are "protesting" are actually attacking the posts or going beyond where it is clearly stated to not go. Carrying Petrol Bombs pick axes, knives etc is hardly "peaceful civilain" no matter how right about being angry they are.

I dont support NATO or either side in this hatred against each other, but was just adding some context as history proves the dangers here of propoganda and just one side.

Kind regards,

Elf

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Youtube vid....
third line

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Another video

Peaceful mission?!
edit on 27-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
KFOR even shot at ambulance!

www.mondo.rs...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Seven civilians injured so far.
Second line...
UPDATE1: KFOR military choppers are circling the area all the time.....
edit on 27-9-2011 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Српска радикална странка захтева хитно сазивање седнице Народне скупштине Републике Србије због НАТО агресије на север Косова и Метохије као интегрални део Републике Србије, која се спроводи посредством КФОР-а. Најоштрије осуђујемо срамно ћутање режима Бориса Тадића док убијају Србе који бране своја огњишта. Издајничка Тадићева власт, испуњавајући захтеве Европске уније и Сједињених Америчких Држава, жртвује српске главе и српску територију зарад некакве евроутопије. Српска радикална странка захтева да српска влада затражи хитно сазивање седнице Савета безбедности УН и да се у решавању косовскометохијске ситуације окрене традиционалним пријатељима, Русији и Кини. Упозоравамо поново Бориса Тадића да ће због издајничке политике, кад-тад, морати да одговора.

Serbian Radical Party requires an urgent convening of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia during the NATO aggression against the north of Kosovo and Metohija as an integral part of Serbia, which is conducted through KFOR. We strongly condemn the shameful silence of the regime of Boris Tadic as killing Serbs who defend their homes. Tadic's treacherous government, fulfilling the requirements of the European Union and the United States, giving his head and Serbian Serbian territory for the sake of some eurotopia. Serbian Radical Party demands that the Serbian government ask for an urgent meeting to be called the UN Security Council to resolve the situation turns towards kosovometohija's traditional friend, Russia and China. Boris Tadic is cautioned again that due to the treacherous politics, sooner or later, will have to answer.

Transfer of injured in Jarnije to a hospital in Kosovska Mitrovica

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

17.00 - ЕУ снажно осуђује насиље против међународне заједнице на северу Косова.

17:00 UN strongly condemns violence against international community on the north of Kosovo....

edit on 27-9-2011 by GakunGak because: translation error

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join