It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New conflicts on Kosovo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

20.20 - Hashim Thaci said in an address to his countrymen, which directly transmits RTV Kosovo, says that tomorrow, with the assistance of KFOR and EULEX to take Brnjak and Jarinje.

WOW There taking over Brnjak and Jarinje? this is an outrage!

Where are those filthy Western newsnetworks on this one? hiding in a rathole?

edit on 15-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Russia warns of 'bloodshed' risk in new Kosovo dispute 15/09/2011

© 2011 AFP

www.expatica.ru/news/local_news/russia-warns-of-bloodshed--risk-in-new-kosovo-dispute_175760.html

Russia warned Thursday that any government takeover of border crossings in a flashpoint zone of Kosovo could lead to new "bloodshed" in the disputed territory.

UN leader Ban Ki-moon also joined international calls for calm in Kosovo ahead of a Security Council meeting called by Russia.

"This is a very dangerous situation," Russia's UN ambassador Vitaly Churkin said of events along the north Kosovo border with Serbia.

"There is a real danger of conflict and bloodshed because the international presence, is, according to our information, together with the Pristina authorities, planning for a forceful takeover operation in northern Kosovo which is a very bad thing," Churkin told reporters.

A NATO force currently mans the border crossings on Kosovo's northern border in a zone dominated by the ethnic Serbian community. The prime minister of Kosovo's ethnic-Albanian dominated government, Hashim Thaci, has said however that government forces would take control of the border posts on Friday.

An ethnic Albanian policeman was killed in clashes after incidents at the border posts in July.

(...)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

So jjjtir any chances that the russians will help the serbs ths time around? if they dont Kosovo will be lost and even renamed as Kosova

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Some new information

9.15 - Interior Minister of Kosovo Bajram Rexhepi said that the crossing of this morning members of the Kosovo Police and Customs, along with members of EULEX

13.45 - 10 Serbians trucks blocked Jarinje from the Kosovo side.

And this happened last night at UN conference

01.00 - Deputy Head of UN peacekeeping operations, Edmon called the Mule in Kosovo to refrain from violence, the continuation of discussions in the Security Council behind closed doors. Mulet noted that the duty plađati in the southern part of Mitrovica.

02.00 - Vuk Jeremic warned the UN Security Council session that if they do not take urgent and decisive action, for less than 24 hours to fall to the north of Pristina in Kosovo, which will have incalculable consequences for the entire region.

02:36 - Russia took the word four times during the session of the Council bazbednosti. France has accused Belgrade to artificially cause a crisis.

02:52 - UN Security Council session ended. Vuk Jeremic said that the announced action Pristina does not support any Security Council by UN Secretary General.

03.00 - Russia wanted to prevent the outbreak of violence in the north ... We have proposed that the Council issues a presidential statement simply said Vitaly Churkin, said that it rejected the Western states.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

02:36 - Russia took the word four times during the session of the Council bazbednosti. France has accused Belgrade to artificially cause a crisis.

The french i am not surpised eh? blaming the serbs and Belgrade to artificially cause a crisis?
the french should freaking out of it if they know whats good for them.

The french will never blame the peacefull loving albanians eh?
edit on 16-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well my brother,what did you expect from the "west"?

They started this after all,so i am not surprise at all.
Hashim Tachi is only a figure in this monopoly game.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Breaking/Developing:
KFOR opens fire on unarmed Serbs, reports of wounded people
Google Translate

Google translate because still at work.
Situation is very tense and escalating, during removal of barricades many arrested, children not going at school, one professor was tied and was scared after he was released he returned home.
Google Translate another source
Barbed wire was put with a sign "STOP OR I WILL SHOOT. KFOR"

Opinion: Situation IS bad and I am monitoring the situation from work at the moment, still have reports of shots fired, unknown number of injured civilians...

Possibly related:
Google Translate: Serbia's Military giving out War Schedules to reservists

EDIT: Military servicemen involved are German and American forces. Some reports of tanks but my opinion is that they are possibly APC's [Armored Personnel Carrier]... Also bulldozers for clearing out barricades.
Will update as news come....
edit on 27-9-2011 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

Update1:

Српски Народни Покрет 1389 - Srpski Narodni Pokret 1389 ‎13:57 Пре 20 минута амерички кфор је на Јарињу пуцао на Србе, бојевом муницијом . Троје људи је повређено. Информација је са лица места.

SNP1389 reporting on the ground, updating status on Facebook
Translation:

Serbian Peoples Movement 1389: 13:57 GMT+1 Belgrade timezone: 20 minutes ago American forces KFOR opened fire on Serbs in Jarinje, live ammo. Three people injured. Information from the scene.

edit on 27-9-2011 by GakunGak because: updates...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Injured assistant of a professor of Faculty of Philosophy in neck and thigh, condition critical!
This is a report from a man on the ground, updating comments on Facebook.
Link here

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Update 2: Reporter of Kurir news paper tried to take pictures of KFOR fighting vehicle but two KFOR sniper lied on the ground and had him in sights, reported jumped to the nearest ditch....
Kurir

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
13.12 - heard the shots and bursts of Jarinje, cause unknown. There are injured.

13:23 - KFOR soldiers threw tear gas about 13 hours, and then heard the bursts. KFOR helicopters circling over the line. Serbs retreated behind the embankment.

13.25 - The shooting injured several people, who are three ambulances were taken from the crossing, reports Beta.

13.40 - Four people seriously injured and ten were injured by rubber bullets, said the RTS Goran Bogdanovic.

14.10 - KFOR soldiers were forced to "self defense" fell out rubber bullets as they were throwing stones at the Serbs, KFOR said Representative Kai Gudenoge.

14.20 - The Health Centre in Kosovska Mitrovica received six people with severe physical injuries, with gunshot wounds and ustrelnim, they inflicted "live ammunition," said center director Milan Jakovljevic, reports Beta.

I wish i was the president of the Serbia.I would immediately sent military there!
KFOR=terrorist.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
delete this

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
14.35 - KFOR soldiers in the supine position, pointing to the tombstones of both sides of the road, there reporter RTS.

I can't believe what is going on.

Mister Tadic,why do you try to solve everything with "diplomacy"Diplomacy doesn't exist!!!
Sent military there,you stupid president.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Fourth civillian shot, just now, condition unknown at this time.
Second line...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
One of the injured people is my friend Aco Radunovic...He is in coma...Can't believe!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Minister Bogdanovic: 10 injured, four in critical condition
Google Translate via Kurir news, relayed by Tanjug
Third line, just in case.
Opinion: Unauthorized use of excessive force of military on civilians who are unarmed and fighting peacefully for their own existence! Simply unacceptable!
@Nikola: Terribly sorry bro, do let us know of his condition when you learn something!
You got my unconditional support!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It's sad how other members don't care what is going on kosovo...
Very sad!

And thanks man,now i am going to the hospital...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Do let me know what is going on, I am relaying info also on Forum Srpskih Nacionalista...
Thanks, stay strong, be safe!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

To be honest, I didn't hear about the Kosovo incidents on the BBC, who normally report anything thats happening (especially war related).

But I sincerely hope all is well out there and it ends soon. Aren't there NATO forces out there to stop this?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sixth man critically wounded. Fire opened on emergency ambulance vehicle, no fatalities...
No KFOR military casualities/injured...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join