It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Baby is about to be born

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

I agree that it is a very lonely place. But it is what it is. Do I wish that there was someone here who also understand this enigma? Of course I do. I also believe the longing will sometime cause us to infringe upon others and their free will.

I get what you are saying but I also suspect that you may wish others there with you. That person is already here.

Safe travels to you as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
reply to post by Americanist

Any Language used is pointless. English is so because its lack of multiple meanings and layers and nuances. As our conversation is proving.

Its much like describing where thoughts come from. It is not the mind, but something else. We all know inside what it is, but I have yet to see someone articulate it with Language that will satisfy what is known within. And I am not alone in the observation.

That is my point.

You're talking to talk... Nothing more. Duality, Tree of Life, Yin/ Yang... You're not going to burn, tear down, or retool a Universal Program. Given enough practice and teamwork we might manipulate it though. You're backwards... The yin/ yang is a 2 dimensional representation of creation. A translation of spun density. What assembles energy into an experience and framework. It is a system... Much like a software package running on a platform. You're generating conflict by perpetuating confusion. Go one step further, and the debates will eventually end.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

There are many that serve the purpose of this birth by causing doubt, which is proper in its place, but I have moved beyond doubt now, the place where there are no words to articulate what is being found and known.

If you've found yourself beyond words, I'd reckon you'd be a void, a distraction, or both. Language is embedded... It's only natural to speak/ communicate. There's an opportunity for everybody to summarize eternal power and divinity. What's left is to spell it out then pay it forward.

I will give you credit for one thing. Say we're able to transfer information via telepathy. The scale and definition for words may condense to mental/ visual shorthand. I cite this guy as a perfect example:

Cool story here too:

www.orato.com...
edit on 4-9-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

If I am talking just to talk, then why is language embedded and its Natural? You present your knowledge as the solution that then accomplishes the debate ending. When in fact there is no debate to begin with in this regard.

Being in college, and writing what the professor wants to be said in order to get a good grade leads nowhere. I share a different perspective as you. And my endeavors are beyond that. The "program" is only a program because it is accepted as such. What that boy is doing is said to be impossible because of the program that says it is. However, Shamans in Africa, and Medicine Men in certain parts of North America have been healing from distance using this method for ages.

It seems that it does not take a group either to manipulate the program. I am not talking about manipulating the program, for that implies being still within the program. My goal is breaching the veil and exiting the program, and so I will eventually. The womb will be broken, and my head is going to pop out along with the rest of me.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

The Adam has fallen much, from its apathy of being, thus the desire for the duality of Good and bad it seems. Being itself is pure love, undefiled by the duality. How though do you reclaim that being when all have the knowledge of Good and bad in them? A world of yet unborn children not defiled by the profane that is passed down to them by their parents of the adult.

How to accomplish this has caused many great agony for some time. Hard choices to make. Or have been made I should say. Unconditional love minus the duality of Good and Bad is distasteful to many because of ego. So does the tree of knowledge need cutting down and to be burnt? For its purpose has been served, which was to prove that duality is the wrong path, that separates and creates the struggle of the soul with the knowledge of good and bad.

Like you have stated. The cycles might be coming to and end. The final chapter has been read, and we are at the last page. What comes after then? For the book has been the story of good and bad, the DVD pages that is. Does "the return to innocence" lay beyond the pages? A return to Being?
edit on 3-9-2011 by HermitShip because: add

This is the way to deal with a heavily programmed garden full of weeds, like we seem to accumulate. We enter into our heart. We stay in our heart, and its not easy. I've been trying. All the programs are in our head. Literally we can stay heart, or see our hearts and pull ourselves back, this means living consciously more and more, rather than on automatic.

If one doesnt' have faith, then meditation, perhaps, Higher Self, and some belief in the Highest Love and Goodness would help. I suggest prayers. The kind that are real, authentic, ie. you pour your heart out under the stars, while sungazing, before sleep, in the bath, washing dishes, for family, your own awareness and ability to connect or meet needs of those around you, for the world, the homeless, for forgiveness, to say you're sorry, to be humble and grateful and then to ask to help, to be the means of peace and love, reporting for duty, all the while keeping aware that you feel sorry for letting Family above and family below down, and not even perhaps feeling worthy of such grace, but persisting with faith that Goodness is there, and we have this time and our free will needs to be engaged to ask. Above all asking for others.

To ask for the Spirit of Peace and Love to be with you and your loved ones, and every person on this earth, the starving children, those in prison, those in need of a nudge and new direction, the hurt, the forsaken, those dying and being abused, those in wars and those in hospital and suffering. That miracles will abound and graces be sent, to assist and wake them up. We can pray for our own sight to be healed, as Jesus said, and hence this would be granted and ask for all negative thoughts and viewpoints to be turned into positive ones and to see the Love and Light within every heart and lay down all aggression or anger towards others or judgments but only strive to see that light in them and see it getting bigger and healthier and stronger, and to work at gently bringing it forth.

What is going to happen. There is one thing, that is going to happen. Earth is going to emerge from her cocoon like a butterfly when the Light reaches us, and transfigure/transform into the higher realm from which she came, and many people will also transform and some in the twinkling of an eye, others from quick passing over, will be there. There is no time so those who are taken by the gravity side, and after experiencing either consequence or what I think of as perfect knowledge and healing, for I prefer to see hospitals to winterland/hellzones, they will also be resurrected and given the option and choice to join with the Family and progression and Love.

There is a grading like 60, 70, 80, 90% which is basically meanig a frequency match. The frequency or recording of our lessons and love is a level of paradise, like unto like, groupings of like souls.

There are many levels of paradise, infinite levels, and the Beyond gateway of the cosmos. The infinite progression of Beyond, and Infinite Beyonds.

We will be helping guiding the children when we progress, while learning and growing and spending much time with family. We will be able to spend millions of years on vacation, be back in a second to help again, as there is no time.

Each moment is not movement but like a photo or picture that is the same until there is a change and then another picture, so we have infinite snapshots. To leave one location picture that hangs in place forever, and visit with family, or work at other goals, and then find that locale where the picture is one second later, and we return. Progression.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The video symbolizes in my opinion the birth of a new world if you want .

The beginning of the video resembles the old world with its angry tyrants sending out their servants to force the elitist' will upon the increasing number of humans that are beginning to awake . It shows the perversion of violence fear war and hate until it all comes to an end and silence will prevail .

The second part resembles the new beginning when mankind begins to live in peace and harmony with nature and all creatures that exist .

As for the third part when the baby is born I'm not so sure about the meaning . Maybe it just shows that the new world was born then .

edit on 5-9-2011 by SunLightyear because: edit

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Thank you for this video. It was beautiful and IMO the message was clear.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

If I am talking just to talk, then why is language embedded and its Natural? You present your knowledge as the solution that then accomplishes the debate ending. When in fact there is no debate to begin with in this regard.

Being in college, and writing what the professor wants to be said in order to get a good grade leads nowhere. I share a different perspective as you. And my endeavors are beyond that. The "program" is only a program because it is accepted as such. What that boy is doing is said to be impossible because of the program that says it is. However, Shamans in Africa, and Medicine Men in certain parts of North America have been healing from distance using this method for ages.

It seems that it does not take a group either to manipulate the program. I am not talking about manipulating the program, for that implies being still within the program. My goal is breaching the veil and exiting the program, and so I will eventually. The womb will be broken, and my head is going to pop out along with the rest of me.

Language is a design of Universal proportion. Up top you ask a question you already know the answer too. You again touch on this answer in your second paragraph. Most individuals are prodded by a combination of ego and peers to speak the mundane. Yes, with proper understanding they're able to break free. A single unit utilizing techniques to help their fellow man is a noble gesture. But at what point and by what means, does one communicate their method? A medicine man has hardly any chance at all to heal 6.7 billion people. Or course they go back ages, but we're barely scratching the surface here.

My goal is breaching the veil and exiting the program, and so I will eventually. The womb will be broken, and my head is going to pop out along with the rest of me.

Hopefully you're able to realize what is "talking to talk." You're not a one man army. This is not a one man show. You don't get there on your own. You're missing a key ingredient... The reality of others. You teach. You sacrifice for knowledge. There must be myriad ways to accomplish education from pissing people off to writing and performing songs. The debate ends once a critical mass has ascended far enough.

I'll leave it at that for now...
edit on 5-9-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join