It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

before you take the 9\11 survey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I invite you to review the original evidence

this is just 1 scenario below is a link to a vid of a news reporter saying building 7 has collapsed while on the live view screen behind her its still up and doesnt actually collapse till she mid way through her story

www.youtube.com...
I cant seem to embed a vid so a link is the best i can do here

unless some mod wants to mess around with the post and embed for me

theres another peice lurking around the internet courtesy of fox news going live to the pentagon then shooting back to studio because the missile err plane hadn't hit yet.

allso there are some splendid shots of the hole in the pentagon of were the jet supposadly squeezed into were
books a book case and a computer lay un scorched and the official story as to why there was no jet was it disintergrated in its own fuel when the news teams own cameras prove beyond a shadow of a doubt there was no plane,

all this could be found online but i fear its going to take some finding now.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I refuse to take the survey.

Why bother with questions like this?

Prior to your examination of the events of 9/11/2001, were you previously interested in conspiracy theories?

What difference does it make?

What does it have to do with skyscraper physics? There isn't anything like 9/11 from before 9/11.

psik

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i have to say, i haven't seen that video before...it seems like they would have thought it strange that they were receiving info about a collapse that hadn't happened yet.......the bbc one claimed collapse 30 minutes before the collapse ha ha ha.....wonderful news forecasting on their parts, i need to see if their source can tell me the lotto numbers....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

OP... you are fighting the good fight. I applaud you for that. But 9/11 is such a polarizing issue, and the ones that stand by the official story will sadly continue to do so. Even if you were to find the CCTV footage from the Sheraton National Hotel and post it here, it would still have little to no effect. OSer's would claim the footage was fake, doctored, etc. Anything short of Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld actually going on national T.V. and stating, "Hey everyone- we did it- we're the real terrorists" probably wont have much of an effect. Even then the OSer's would stick their fingers in their ears chanting LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!

Building 7 alone should be enough to let anyone with half a brain know that something is rotten in Denmark.
But, then again, this is the land of Coke vs. Pepsi.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
For me and 9/11 im tilting more towards the conspiracy side then official story . ...

only question remains for me is who knew what when and did'nt do what ...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
For me it boils down to the fact that buildings that large should never be able to fall at that speed.
Definitely something fishy!
edit on 3-9-2011 by Welshy77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The global collapse (actual, visible supports failing and interior destruction) of WTC 7 was beginning a few seconds before the entire building came down. It wouldn't surprise me if there were other previously noticeable signs from the ground that alerted the media to an imminent collapse, such as an increase in debris or a swaying in the building.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people think the building just instantly decided to fall down. It fell in parts before completely collapsing. Just look at the close-ups of the collapse. Half of the roof of the building caves in for a while before the rest of the building comes down. That half of the roof happened to be right above where documented damage was taken on the lower floors. Coincidence or science? You tell me.

new topics

top topics

join