It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Sarah, you tease!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I'm a black/conservative that has been labeled racist/bigoted for months. I have every GD right to phase my GD question that way.

When the bigoted/racist/progressives finally admit that THEY are the root cause of much of this, I will stop.

Did the other poster know this??

Otherwise, it's good to see a black sheep whose eyes are open.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
The fact that Sarah's position influenced decisions he made should show two things, that she is capable of influencing the person that liberals insist is incredibly smart, and that he must think her position made sense in some way.

Answer my simple question. You like what Obama did then?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The fact that Sarah's position influenced decisions he made should show two things, that she is capable of influencing the person that liberals insist is incredibly smart, and that he must think her position made sense in some way.
Yes, if it means ramping up domestic oil production, absolutely! Too bad the MSM didn't give her the credit she deserved.
You clearly did not understand these points without me explaining.

I fully UNDERSTAND your point. I am not sure that you do. Sarah seems to believe people need to eat in order to live. Hey, I eat too. I am not giving her credit for that.

Good luck with whatever

edit on 7-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

I am not sure I am the one that really needs the luck here. While all you can do is attack me personally for my views on Palin, I have done a pretty good job of just making my case against Palin. You call it dissing, I call it being aware of reality. If you cannot read someone pointing out how flawed she is without attacking that person then you really no points to make or explain.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Again more of your snotty personal attacks.

You keep saying that and you keep failing to provide an example. You were proud you read this one thing. I was happy for you.

Looks like you subscribe to your own brand of conspiracy theory, that of dissing Sarah palin.

Just acknowledging the facts. When you bash democrats is that all you are doing is dissing? Is your critique more valuable than mine?

Mansour's work for the campaign only became public in February 2010 with SarahPAC's quarterly disclosures; the day before the disclosures were filed, C4P announced that Mansour and another founder had gone to work for SarahPAC the previous year. Mansour denies that she writes Palin's Facebook posts or Twitter feed, telling a reporter that "anything that goes out under [Palin's] name is hers."

tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com...

That suggests that it's just a theory or a spin that she hired someone to post her fb stuff. It may or may not be true, just like alien spacecraft in our skies.

This is my LAST response to you.

Yeah except she already got caught using her fake page Lou Sarah to post to her own facebook page and the ones we know she wrote do not look anything like the ones you are so proud of. How does that work out?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Baited breathe, we waited. All for naught.
A lack-luster rank and file bunch of GOP hopefuls have populated the landscape lately. Many were looking for that dark horse candidate to stomp on the liberal-progressive machine that has been driving our economy into ditch after ditch after ditch for the last three years.
Was Palin to be the One?

Many would say no. Her abrupt departure from Alaskan politics left many with a bad taste in their mouths. After a 47 - 53 loss to the Obama-Biden machine, Palin seemed happy to illustrate what real conservatives were all about.
"Don't retreat, just reload" became a common saying from her reality tv show.
As months rolled by and the bland cast of characters filled the scenes, Palin fans and enemies alike, looked forward to the conservative lightning rod to emerge.
Her latest appearence, however, was just more tease.

ABC News’ Sheila Marikar reports:

Sarah Palin’s Iowa speech sounded a lot like a stump speech.

She made frequent references to “my plan” — “My plan is a bonified working man’s plan, my plan is about empowerment.”

Her mention of the “challenge of who and what will replace” Obama brought the crowd to their feet.

She also threw in a few “Palinisms”:

About polls, she said, “they’re for strippers and cross country skiers.”

She dubbed the president’s handling of the economy as “Obama’s bullet train to bankruptcy.”

It seemed like she was about to announce something.

But she did not.

She thanked Iowa and walked off stage a few minutes ago.

Link

I, for one, wouldn't want to guess on what her presidency would be like. Without her announcing, speculation will have to remain.
But how long can she string us along, her detractors and fans, before we tire of the tease?
The clock is ticking. . . . .

I like the Obamas bullet train to bankruptcy!

Did you hear them at the rally? Run - Sarah - Run !!!
That drives the liberals nuts!

----------------------------
I think Sarah Palin will run for president.
It looks like we are saving the best for last.
I think Sarah Palin could beat Rick Perry in a debate.
-------------
VP = Marco Rubio

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I like rubio too. There is a question of his being a natural born citizen, and VP means potentially in position of POTUS. But otherwise, the guy is super.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join