It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Sarah, you tease!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Janky Red

No, we did not attack S Korea. We fought with S Koreans against the Viet Cong. What part of that don't you get?

did you read this???

Simple fact is South Koreans did fights on behalf of the Americans in Vietnam too, but I am not
sure what the hell you are getting at otherwise.

Yeah lol thats why I went back and amended it.

No we were helping the s Koreans fight the communists in N Korea. Same with Viet Nam. We were there because, like the spread of German Nazism, we thought that communism was spreading. And it was. That was legitimate, considering what communism is and always has been.
The leftist subversives in the US and abroad of course went on an anti American crusade to get us to stop. So they launched an anti war effort, effectively co-opting an entire generation of peace loving hippies.
Now I suppose, since you brought up these two wars, that you were attempting to draw a corellary to Iraq and Kuwait. However, N and S Korea were just two opposing factions in the same country, whereas Kuwait was a separate country, and it seems that you are lumping all oil-rich nations into one( I guess for the purposes of OPEC that could be true).
edit on 5-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I read the names been used, I will never use names like that to refer to party followers or leaders, I prefer the term conservatives or liberals on the two main parties. Or when talking about politicians I call them whores to private interest pimps.

The destabilization of "unfriendly nations with oil" is a private interest agenda, but both elite parties in power have to fulfill, This is a long term strategy that started many years ago.

This should be a big red flag for anybody that thinks our political elite parties are different from each other, both serve the same masters, no matter what party comes to power they will fulfill the same agendas.

Hmmm then maybe Russia's interest in Afghanistan was also merely private interests? See, what bothers me about all this is how so many villify American interests while leaving Russian and Chinese interests out. As if somehow it's ok for them to fight wars over land and resources, but not us. It really does tend to boil down to a kind of anti American force that so many have bought into. The Bolsheviks were no angels, and neither are the Communist Chinese.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Chinese interest is Iran, they have invested billions of dollars on their oil, Russia that is a different story, they will go along with the big countries in the EU, like Germany and France.

China invests $40b. in Iran oil and gas

www.jpost.com...

What is going with the oil in the middle east and the destabilization of oil producing countries no friendly to the US is call oil wars this is been going on for the last two decades and is not new, is plenty of information that has been gathered on the agenda. US big private interest and oil mafia is behind all of it.

America hard working citizens are not evil, but the private interest that runs the nation is, when was the last time that the government ask you or anybody if we should send our loves ones oversea to fight for big interest.

Of Oil, War and Power

www.globalpolicy.org...

The problem with America today is that most people doesn't learn the historical facts that are related to our politics, they go after candidates becasue of sex apeal, but forget to see what actually drives politics, our presidents are nothing but figure heads their job is to keep pushing the agendas of those that truly runs this nation.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The interest of Russia in Afghanistan is for the TAPI pipeline, this is not new they worked an agreetment even before the US bomb Afghanistan this TAPI has been in the workings since the 90s.

www.upi.com...

Russian, Afghan, Pakistani and Tajik, just want that agreement to be honor, money was already allocated to the venture, can you blame them?, Afghanistan doesn't belong to the US, right? This will bring economic help to Afghanistan, perhaps they can turn around and stop the producing of opium, after all since the US invasion of that country their production has boosted 40%, I wonder why.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 5-9-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well.. Beezz we honestly don't think she has any policies of her own. She just tells republicans what they want to hear. What would she do about the war and to fix the economy? I would love to hear her golden plan.

All I ever heard was her talking about how bad the other sides plan was, and occasionally defend herself for stupid things shes done, oh and oil. And you know what? I don't care about any of that garbage. She shouldn't even be allowed to think about oil now. That's like number one thousand on the s*it we got to do list.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

People have been known to have to choose one limb over another here because they can't afford to have both attached. People in the U.S. don't die waiting, they just die with out ever having a hope of getting medical help.

Oh plus all that waiting stuff is mostly republican propaganda. I know a kid that needed a heart transplant in Canada. Yeah.. he got it. He's alive today because of their healthcare.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

From bailouts, to forced credit expansion, protectionism, monetary stimulus, govt work programs [wars], more regulations, increasing the size of govt and its spending, etc.

It seems to me that conservatives don't support the free market at all, but rather they only support big business.......

This is so damn true.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Actually her plan to fix the economy will be drill baby drill it work for Alaska and who knows once pass the environmentalist it may work for the rest of the nation, I will love to have a check paid by big oil companies in my mail every year, just like Alaskans have.
Occurs is nothing but hopeful dreaming.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Every Palin supporter should watch this. If they can't tell from this that she is dripping with ignorance then I don't know what to say. She is just rambling complete b.s. right here and Palin supporters will actually back her on this garbage. I mean what she is saying here so just dumb and she comes off so fake and rehearsed.

Oh and the cherry on top she mentions gotcha questions.

Ok what is a gotcha question?
A gotcha question is a question that a politician (just one, Sarah Palin, because they only apply to her and she is the only person in history that has been asked a gotcha question) is not smart enough to answer. It is any question that she hasn't been prepped by a team to answer.

Seriously, asking what Paul Revere did is a gotcha question to this woman!! If she could be elected to any office we are in real trouble here people!

If an elementary school student was asked the same question by his teacher and said "eehh nope not answering gotcha questions today" he'd be failed and called into the office. Of course.. an elementary school student wouldn't say that.. he'd just answer the question.. correctly.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Originally posted by buster2010
Isn't this media ho's 15 minutes of fame up yet? She's not going to run for president she's just hanging around hoping someone will be stupid enough to choose her to be vp again. I wonder if she actually knows what the office does now.

do you?

no, because you are about 5 light years away from that job.

or will i see you on the ticket soon?

Um...I know what the office of the vice president does.
Why don't you?
Why didn't Sarah?
Why doesn't anyone?

Do you really believe you only find out what the job is if you are picked for it?
Grab a civics book.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

No I definitely didn't I posted the link.
Read the thread.

Here: online.wsj.com...
There is the link again so no excuses. I know how you Tea Partiers are about searching out the truth about.
edit on 4-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Did you even read your own link? It says she went to Hong Kong not China, although she did speak on China policy, but you clearly got things mixed up.

Don't ever talk about Sarah's intelligence after this, or lecture us on our news sources.
edit on 4-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Sarah, is that you?

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by beezzer
When did she go to China? Didn't know about that.

Probably a reference to her Hong Kong gig.
Not China, but mistakes happen.

What the hell are you two talking about?
edit on 5-9-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm sorry I can no longer reply in intelligible responses to this nonsense, so i'm gonna rely on youtube

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Government is not equal to private interests. Government is the State, although the State may coopt or be in bed with big business.
People who enlist in the army get sent overseas. That is part of the territory. Only in WWII and VIet Nam was there a draft.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

OH it must have been the moment you were absent from your position of mocking. Someone said Sarah went to China, and someone said oh when did she go to China, and I asked him if he read his link, because it said she was in Hong Kong talking about China policy.
Although it is part of China it is not Mainland China. Wikipedia says it operates under its own Constitution

Under the principle of "one country, two systems", Hong Kong has a different political system from mainland China.[22] Hong Kong's independent judiciary functions under the common law framework.[23][24] The Basic Law of Hong Kong, its constitutional document, which stipulates that Hong Kong shall have a "high degree of autonomy" in all matters except foreign relations and military defence, governs its political system.[25][

en.wikipedia.org...

Generally Hong Kong is considered to be operating under a market based economy, not communist. When we go to Hong Kong we don't say we are going to China.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

In America private interest or more specific, the Goldman Sach and JP Morgans runs the government, Federal Reserve and have their protégées in almost every position that has to do with the government financial system.

Just research who sits where and who gets appointed when a New presidents takes the White house.

Goldman Sachs Cannot Stop Taking Over the Government

www.cnbc.com...

Goldman Sachs alumni hold many of the top government positions

www.examiner.com...

An Updated List of Goldman Sachs Ties to the Obama Government Including Elena Kagan

my.firedoglake.com...

Now remember this goes for both parties when they are in power, the Goldman Sach are just recycle by the administrations.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by fooks

Originally posted by buster2010
Isn't this media ho's 15 minutes of fame up yet? She's not going to run for president she's just hanging around hoping someone will be stupid enough to choose her to be vp again. I wonder if she actually knows what the office does now.

do you?

no, because you are about 5 light years away from that job.

or will i see you on the ticket soon?

Um...I know what the office of the vice president does.
Why don't you?
Why didn't Sarah?
Why doesn't anyone?

Do you really believe you only find out what the job is if you are picked for it?
Grab a civics book.

i've seen plenty of VP's in my time, they don't do much, more like life insurance for the POTUS, lol!

starting with LBJ, that may or may not have worked out. too young before him.

i know what their duties are.

obviously, the POTUS and VP is an OJT (on the job training) position.

she won't settle for VP again. she has to go it on her own but who would be her pick for VP?

that's the real question.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Antony Sutton has written some very valuable books on the subject of Wall Street.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

really?

energy and oil independence doesn't factor with you?

aren't people screaming about war for oil?

lol!

take care of that and the rest will fall into place, me thinks.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yes, thanks for the tip, I will be looking into that the book, anything that has to do with the government is my passion.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Seriously, asking what Paul Revere did is a gotcha question to this woman!! If she could be elected to any office we are in real trouble here people!

of course you know paul revere replaced the lock on the british ship they broke when they dumped the tea overboard, right?

or that he was even there?

did you expect her to spout a wiki link?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join