Worlds youngest mother gave birth at 5 years old. True.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
apc

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Its been a while since I read the article but in agreeance with the previous post I think I remember it saying she had fully developed ovaries and uterus... a possibly genetic condition/disorder caused the accelerated development of her reproductive systems.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
...I cannot see how a 5 year old can have a baby, her body is not finished growing. Was she sexually invaded, because I cannot see how a 5 year old would know how to have sex..........puzzled.........?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
did some one rape her?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
*gets comfortable in his armchair* did anybody think that that second pic really odd and out of place? the doctor looks like a Weird drawing and the two kids look like they were cut and pasted in there? it could just be because it's an old photo but that looks really strange. and yes that doctor Real or NOt is about the creeepiest SOB i have ever seen.

Also the first pic looks bizarre too(well aside from obvious reasons
~), between the breast and the stomach , It looks like the rib cages is pomping out, but that cant be, It's just really oddly shaped does anybody else see that?

Though there explanation is plausible that a child could mature that quickly i doubt that this story just because the pics look really weird.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
hiaz poor thing.....might be due to genetic problems that causes her accelerated growth? then what about the sperms that are used to fertilized the eggs? where do they come from?

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
You wonder how that happened......... ur guess. Why are people saying its terrible yes it is buts it is her own fault unless she was assaulted.

How is it her own fault??? She's 5 man, five years old......

She does not have any sexual desire....

where were her parents?

Just like the kid that braught crack to school and passed it out as candy cuz his mom put it in his school bag.....was that his fault too? nope...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You wonder how that happened......... ur guess. Why are people saying its terrible yes it is buts it is her own fault unless she was assaulted.

What are you talking about? That is the dumbest thing I ever heard -- A five-year-old girl hasn't even begun to develop the mental facilities neccesary to percieve the impact or potential effects of engaging in sexual intercourse.

It's disgusting that our species is still barbaric enough to have sex with children -- whether or not they consented to it. Losers.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalibur

It's disgusting that our species is still barbaric enough to have sex with children -- whether or not they consented to it. Losers.

I agree with this statment. I find that extremly disgusting how people would even have the thought in their sick minds.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Anyone heard of an Immaculate Conception?

Go ask Mary, www.magdalene.org...

that's my speculation

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle

Originally posted by Kalibur

I agree with this statment. I find that extremly disgusting how people would even have the thought in their sick minds.

I was firstly astounded at this story.. then gobsmacked that people were actually asking whether or not she was raped. Why? Because she has breasts? Old enough to bleed old enough to breed? Thats perplexing. I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one appalled by this. I'm wondering why they'd even consider consent a possibilty [probably won't get an answer though].

I've heared of this condition before.. years ago an 8 year old was found dead in a swimming pool.. her rapist found out he got her pregnant and drowned her. I saw another case where a mother was changing her 2 month old baby's nappy and panicked when she found blood on it.. and then doctors found out it was actually menstral.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i had never heard of this until today, anyway how could a 5 year old "know" what happened to her? i didn't become "fertile" until 14 and even then was scared and felt funny. My cousin started her periods at 9 i felt sorry for her 9 years old and in grammer school "having" to carry a purse. and all the kids made fun of her.

anyway i hope the person who impregnated her died a horrible death.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tana
......... i didn't become "fertile" until 14 and even then was scared and felt funny. My cousin started her periods at 9 i felt sorry for her 9 years old and in grammer school "having" to carry a purse......

Hmmm that must be why my girlfriend all of a sudden carries a purse out of no where. I thought it was odd because she never did before.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I had my first period at 9.

It wasn't fun; I was also fully developed (physically) by the age of 10.

Though clinically I didn't have "precocious puberty", it did make my school years somewhat more difficult than those of my classmates.

As for this little girl - sadly, many people still have the mindset of "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed". Frankly, I don't care how physically mature you are at 5...or 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 (and probably beyond) - you simply don't have the emotional maturity necessary to make an informed decision.

That's what really concerns me.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
its true..my mom is a nurse and i know these things...its possible for a girl two devolope within a two year period...its just not well known of. and plus there MEDICAL RECORDS! friekin MEDICAL RECORDS !! lol

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risky_Bizness

How is it her own fault??? She's 5 man, five years old......

She does not have any sexual desire....

where were her parents?

Just like the kid that braught crack to school and passed it out as candy cuz his mom put it in his school bag.....was that his fault too? nope...

Little kid shorty made that extremely stupid comment a long time ago, older, wiser, more intelligent, more mature shorty disagrees totally with it and it's implications and apoligizes for any offense caused by that stupid comment. I would ask that be judgement passed based on my modern posts. (incidently, older, wiser, more intelligent, more mature shorty can spell you're properly too)

Sorry folks,

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
wht>? tht whole post didn't make ne sense...lolz try saying it so a two year old could understand it...:shk:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Fact is realy stranger then fiction. I do find this very disturbing and upseting that this poor girl got pregnant, and isnt old enough to be able to experiance the joys of bringhing a child into this world. It does make you think about how barbarick the human race still is.
Then again they do say the only thing separating us from anamals is the idea of morals, but it does not even seem like we have them:bnghd:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That picture is pretty devastating. The thought of a 5 year old child going the pain of labour is disturbing. :shk:

[edit on 2-1-2006 by chissler]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
bleh, that is sick, just sick.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
thats wrong on so many lvls

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join