It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds youngest mother gave birth at 5 years old. True.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just came across the fact that the worlds youngest mother gave birth at five years of age. Having a 2 year old daughter and thinking of this really blew me away. Proves fact is always stranger than fiction I guess. Thought everyone might find it interesting.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

she preferred playing with dolls rather than her own child.

Poor kid :shk:

-Becs

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Tough luck:w:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ahhh memories, I remember this being posted way back,I seem to remember SkepticOverlord used the sinister looking doctor in the pic as his avatar for a while afterwards.
I hadn't seen the picture of her with child before though. It makes for uncomfortable viewing.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Pantha, wasn't that Willian one sac?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
hmmmm maybe, it was a long time ago. I remember he was given hypnotic spiralling eyes.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yeah that pic looks like a sic twisted family photograph. I considered not posting it cuz the pic of the girl but it is interesting so I did anyways.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I wonder how that happened....

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"I wonder how that happened...."

Well, you see, there's this thing called the birds and the bees.... and um... sometimes, when a father and daughter love eachother very much... ohh maybe I shouldn't.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You wonder how that happened......... ur guess. Why are people saying its terrible yes it is buts it is her own fault unless she was assaulted.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I remember this was posted before I joined ATS. I remember the doctor looked pretty weird. At the time I don't think this was confirmed as true or not. Makes me wonder how a five year old could get violated. I agree with the theory that it must have been a major hormone disorder. Glad this mysterys been cleared up mostly.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
That's downright sick.

apc

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
"She thinks of the child as a baby brother and so does the rest of the family."

100 bucks says that statement goes VERY deep...
Cornbread anyone?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Who would have sex with a 5 year old girl this is sick.
I wonder if she knew what she was doing at the time

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by allergist
I wonder how that happened....

My god... I'm scared to find out........ that whole factor scares the crap outta me.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
That has definately got to be false. The female body doesn't start developing until around 11 or 12.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
That has definately got to be false. The female body doesn't start developing until around 11 or 12.

yeah thats true.even if she did get impregnated somehow, how the fetus develop inside her?dosent developping a fetus/baby in a body take alot of energy and alot of nutrients to supply it's growth?i dont think a 5 yr old could've been able to support that.well anyway im not a woman so i do not really know the limitations of a woman.well if this story is really true, then call me a monkey.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Xavierrouge]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
how the hell did this happin???

i thought puberty allowed women to have babies???

if this is true, then they cannot have babies until about 12-13???

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
that is funny in some weird way hmmm....

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Curious, did any of you actually read the article? Of course the average child does not start menstruating until much later, but some do start menstruating and developing early. All you need to do is look at the preteens/teens of today - a lot of them look like fully developed women. And this article makes note of this fact:

It soon became obvious to the stunned Lozada, however, that the little girl was pregnant. A medical history revealed that she had been having regular periods since age 3, but that she had stopped menstruating for the past 7½ months. Additionally, she had fully developed breasts.

And then this:

Escomel's announcement2 (dated 20 May 1939) that Lina had delivered a baby boy (on 14 May) appeared in the 31 May issue of La Presse Medicale. In addition to amending the age at which Lina began menstruating (to an incredible 8 months)

I myself started developing a beard around the age of 11. I also reached my full height of 6 foot 2 at about age 14. I kind of wish I had grown taller because I never fully grew into my feet: size 14. :-) But I'd like to also point out that not everyone develops and matures at the same rate, so keep that in mind. The fact that this girl started menstruating and developing at a very early age makes it a rare case - but these things do happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join