It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed in the lastest episode of Ancient Aliens ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

This is my first thread... Anyways I was watching the latest episode of Ancient Aliens and I noticed something suspect in the background while they where filming the episode.

What is the object at 5:19 in this vid : HERE

At first I was thinking maybe clouds around a mountain, that just shows the tip... But it looks a bit too pointy...

Maybe it's just my eyes playing me tricks.

What do you think ?

I'am sorry if this was already posted.
edit on 3-9-2011 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added video

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It looks like the top of the mountain peak, partially hidden by thick white cloud.

The latest episode is great!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

How the heck did you link the video at the exact right moment?! Never seen that done before.
S&F

There does appear to be something there, but the stylish time-fixed link caught my attention more.

@ 5:40 you can see mountain tops through cloud so I agree with the poster above.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

Yeah man, I see what you mean. Hard to tell, but it would be awesome if a UFO showed during the filming of Ancient Aliens

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

You add #t=320s to the end of the url. Where 320 is the seconds into the video.

[youtube url]#t=[seconds]s

edit on 3-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Very astute observation! But I, same as kandinsky, was very impressed with the way you linked the YT video to that exact moment. Hope you want to share that little nugget of information

My logic tells me it is a cloud, although I'm not sure, I'd like to have an enlarged still image. A very good observation buddy!

Edit: Yes, a mountain top looks about right.
edit on 3/9/11 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by WeSbO

How the heck did you link the video at the exact right moment?! Never seen that done before.
S&F

There does appear to be something there, but the stylish time-fixed link caught my attention more.

You pause at the moment on the YT vid and right click on the little round marker on the time bar and you will see "copy url at the current time"

Yes I also thought of clouds around moutain showing just the peek but I wanted someone elses view, thats some thick cloud with a "unified" color...

EDIT : I just also found this "link the time" technique while trying to link the vid, I thought hey let's try that, you never know
I guess this thread will have been of some use after all ...

edit on 3-9-2011 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That's so weird because I was catching up on Ancient Aliens yesterday and that same thing crossed my mind...

Thanks for bringing this up because I already forgot about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

Im pretty sure a film crew filming a show on aliens would a. not miss this in editing and or in filming b. Not not investigate it if it were a UFO and c. point is it most likely is not a UFO maybe a hang glider or something?

edit on 3-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: typo

edit on 3-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Plus this show was filmed probably a while before air and the show would have mentioned something about it during air, again this would NOT have been missed in edit!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I also think that the guys that edit the film, see many hours of footage they have to edit, I guess they could miss something like this ...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Good find, I have watched it over a few times and am still not sure what it is ? Would like another view to see if it is a mountian top?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

It is interesting, definitely not a top of a mountain,
A enlarged picture would be great.

R.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by WeSbO

Im pretty sure a film crew filming a show on aliens would a. not miss this in editing and or in filming b. Not not investigate it if it were a UFO and c. point is it most likely is not a UFO maybe a hang glider or something?

edit on 3-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: typo

Plus this show was filmed probably a while before air and the show would have mentioned something about it during air, again this would NOT have been missed in edit!

I agree with this fully. I know if I was doing a documentary and seen a legit UFO I would definitly make a big deal of that. Only after its been confirmed though.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcreation

I am going to put the 720p version in DL, in order to see if the alleged cloud is in a "unified color" as the low quality can not reproduce that properly, and also just to see it in better quality.

To the other replies about the film crew, this is just speculation on who some few people would react based on you're own reaction, personaly, I prefer finding other evidence than "supposing" to prove or disprove the findings. And of course I do admit it could be anything even I proposed the mountain top in my OP, but I want to be certain of myself.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Its in the purple haze mode of operation.
I heard about that somewhere.
Well being surrounded by dark light emissions of air might be possible.
William Reich called it bad DOR or something like that.
He got rid of one cloud with a saucer and pilot in the center and it fell to Earth.
Thats all we know, the film is gone, William Reich is gone.
ED: The main man for electrostatic responses of gases and air would
be Tesla.
edit on 9/3/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Kandinsky

[youtube url]#t=[seconds]s

edit on 3-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that. I doubt I'll be able to repeat it but good to know. I don't get why people are calling this smallish saucer looking thing a mountaintop? I am sure resolution will be poor since this is a copy of a copy and reduced...but this is it right? What the heck is that thing?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Does look the peak of a large hill. Just the brightness of the sand and sky make them hard to distinguish on camera.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join