It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Iraqi People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
the french government is a pile of #!!

I think most anyone can agree on that :-)

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
"France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes." ---Mark Twain

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it."
---John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
and of course, you USA allways maintain sales ticket. Nope, sorry, even my national news, which are pro-war, have not told me about WMDs being found. Most of the people would think USA planned the invasion only to put 'proofs' that weren't there before. We Spanish certainly do. Posted by Makodfilu

Why dont YOU prove that this material was planted by the US? Strange that we are finding the exact same stuff we KNEW since the last Gulf War that Saddam had.... But then, that sort of blows your arguement out of the water doesnt it?

www.shalomctr.org...

...or just try in Google: USA sell chemical arms Iraq
...yeah, I know I should search for 'weapons' and not 'arms', but anyway...

Makod, I have to ask, based on several of your posts, are you a member of the Bask Separatists, or some other affiliated Communist group in Spain?

Easy question, simple answer: No

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   

"France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes." ---Mark Twain

Mark Twain was from USA, didn't he? His oppinion on France *doesn't count*.

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it."
---John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona

This one neither...

Who is the racist now?

Whoever Europe did in the past, they did *in the past*. Almost no alive German is responsible of the Holocaust.

Watch your mouths.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am from USA, and I really don't care whether you think my opinion counts.

I will tell you 2 things:

I once worked with a French Jew. I told him, after meeting him, I could see why Hitler was p*ssed off.

Every person I know who has visited Europe came back with a hatred for the French.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Nearly a century ago invading British troops promised the Iraqi people liberation. Today, as then, the same assurances seem to be falling on deaf ears.

This is just history repesting it's self.....

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Makod,

If American opinions dont count, why should the opinion of a whiny Spaniard?

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Makod,

If American opinions dont count, why should the opinion of a whiny Spaniard?

American opinions on *Frenchs* don't count, our should them write French opinions on USA?

And about your childish point of insulting me for no reason, watch your mouth. Better be on-topic again, since this is the second time you are trying to go off-topic.

About the Iraqi people, watch the 'Civilian Iraqis Body Count' on my signature.

[Edited on 2003-4-7 by MakodFilu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join