It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

old member back for more (and with a new name)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hello again!

While I've been a member here since 2006, I've been lurking since 09. Formerly known here as Kruel, I asked a mod for help with a name change because I felt my old name was too intimidating. It was a name I chose as a teenager 15 years ago and it was meant to be intimidating because the first thing I did on the internet was play online games. I was very competitive then. These days not so much.

I think we're all students and teachers so I'm here to both share and gain knowledge (symbiosis). As a lurker I haven't been posting much, but that time did not go to waste. Since then I've acquired a wealth of knowledge and will once again spill what beans I have.

Current interests include Math, art, and whatever I can make by combining the two. Other interests include nonduality, goddess Sophia, Ego, merging, telepathy, intuition, the nature of time, and reinventing the wheel (or taking a critical look at the beliefs we take for granted, aka, preconceptions).

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Welcome back!

No that you need this, but just in case

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by circlemaker

You make 'em, & I'll break 'em.
Deal??

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Welcome home!! Hope to see you stirring up the threads real soon. We left the light on for you but they cut the power off thinking we would just give up.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Hi circlemaker, welcome back and to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Hello Circlemaker - by the way, love the contrast of Kruel to your new moniker!!

It looks like we share some common key interests, so I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

You make 'em, & I'll break 'em.
Deal??

Better bust out your hamma then, cuz I've got a lot!

Originally posted by Open2Truth

It looks like we share some common key interests...

Indeed. Your avatar tells me this as well, which is very interesting by the way. Did you make it?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

No, I found the image right when I didn't think I would ever find one that really seemed right. As soon as I saw it, knew it was the one. Not that I have antlers!!
I'd love to be able to create that kind of art though.

Almost used a great picture of an alligator with monarch butterflies on its head.

Again, welcome, its so good to meet people here with similar interests. Glad you signed up.
edit on 9/3/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join