It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU SHOULD CLOSE THIS BOARD DOWN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The speed with which you moved the thread kinda says it all really amd look at yourselves all gloating..
seems quite a level playing field you have got going on (NOT)..

I doubt ile be returning to this undemocratic forum but make sure this never sees the light of day..
And even an idiot knows Comet Elenin was not destroyed as most of say..
To late boys we are all awake now without any help from you people..
When your rounded up and banished will be the day im looking forward to..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

This isn't a democracy.....debate is not the popular vote, we are here to share ideas, conflicting or otherwise. Some are really good at it and are able to debate while others can't and degrade into attention seeking and bad mouthing.

You have said basically that conflicting views should not be expressed and that popular vote should override everyone else's view on the topic. Hmmmm where have I heard that from?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I would suggest a nice candlelight bubble bath and a glass of red wine to calm you down.
Love songs of Chris Deburgh playing on the radio in the background is optional..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Your not trying to tell meMirrowing good threads onto private sites is not theft then..
Its sheer Plagiarism and you full well know it..
For gods sake dont start a good thread here unless you want it stolen..
Why cant you lot see this..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well, thats it then guys. The gig is up. We're busted. We may as well tell him the truth...

All of the accounts here except yours, are sock puppet Illuminaughty NSA agents sitting in cubicles all day. We own all sides of every argument, all the time.

So you are actually the only real member here.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Well, thats it then guys. The gig is up. We're busted. We may as well tell him the truth...

All of the accounts here except yours, are sock puppet Illuminaughty NSA agents sitting in cubicles all day. We own all sides of every argument, all the time.

So you are actually the only real member here.

But if he leaves what will the rest of us doo....

We'll be lost without our only member!!

God help us all

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Not to worry. We recruited him and the..uhm...other guy that wound up in the news before him didn't we? We'll still get paid.

edit on 9/3/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Okay so whats your real problem? You started the thread because you didn't like how people were disagreeing so readily on threads in these forums. Now you are going on about plagiarism and copy cat conspiracies (woah big surprise there)
....what is your real issue here with ATS?
edit on 3-9-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

link   
Its not really a discussion if you single out anyone that dissagrees with you as a spy for the goverment.

Imagine if everyone though exactly like you did, that would be one BORING thread.

"hey guys what do you think about this....."

and then half a page of peeps going "yes". Sounds crappy.

link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by Akragon

Not to worry. We recruited him and the..uhm...other guy that wound up in the news before him didn't we. We'll still get paid.

Wait, you're getting paid?

WTF?!?!

link   
reply to post by Akragon

Mockery just how low will you stoop..You normally get that just before an admission of the truth..
And you can ask any policeman..
I never said all members either so dont put words i never wrote..
OMG who am i telling its a mirrow site..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
Its not really a discussion if you single out anyone that dissagrees with you as a spy for the goverment.

Imagine if everyone though exactly like you did, that would be one BORING thread.

"hey guys what do you think about this....."

and then half a page of peeps going "yes". Sounds crappy.

You wanns check out the threads from the top boys because its noddiing dog in car windows
all the time fella

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Okay so whats your real problem? You started the thread because you didn't like how people were disagreeing so readily on threads in these forums. Now you are going on about plagiarism and copy cat conspiracies (woah big surprise there)....what is your real issue here with ATS?
edit on 3-9-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

Its not any one thread its the (WAIT TILL PHAGE tells us what to think syndrome its as if without your glorios leader you
fall apart like little children..
Just pointing that out and the stealing of threads is bang out of order..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Seriously. It helps to take a bit of a break now and then. And don't take things too seriously here. Especially one's self. We all get flustered once in a while. But remember, it's a forum for the free expression of ideas and opinions. We have folks from all walks of life here. We really can't expect that we're all going to see things alike.

And really, thats the great thing about ATS. I get to see a diversity of views on all sorts of topics. And I have found that of high value. Even when I don't like what someone else thinks.

ETA: As to Phage, and a handful of others. Many here value Phages opinion. Including me. It doesn't mean I always agree with it. But I know what he posts is going to be worth my time to read whether I like what he says or not. Don't worry about the groupies. Decide for yourself whether what he says in a given instance is correct or not. The same goes for any of the other ATS Gods.

edit on 9/3/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Why whine and moan about it.....if you believe your idea/theory is much more valid and factual, then put more effort into a rebuttal against the naysayers and prove your point further. You lose the debate and your case when you give up because someone consistently conflicts with your belief/theory/idea.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest, a disinfo agent making a piont on any thread from whatever twisted intended perpose, gives everyone a chance to shoot it down. And many wouldnt hesitate. I wouldnt.

The users intentions, as long as its not plain trolling or abusive, are fair game.

Deal with it or join a forum that is already biass to your symapthies, where you get nothing but stars and backrubs.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mfc1PLAZMUH
reply to post by Akragon

Mockery just how low will you stoop..You normally get that just before an admission of the truth..
And you can ask any policeman..
I never said all members either so dont put words i never wrote..
OMG who am i telling its a mirrow site..

Don't act like you know me, you don't.... and clearly you know nothing about what i post on these forums either...

Perhaps you might enlighten me as to what this "admission of truth" is...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join