It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Not Trust Your School

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by QUAS_UMA
I've heard that the price of a lunch at my "old" high school was raised to $3. Now thats just for a crappy slice of pizza, milk, and an optional piece of fruit.
I say "old" high school because i dont go there anymore, in fact i cant go there. I was expelled...for pretty much no reason at all.

A teacher said i said some crap and they got me for that. The fact is I didnt say that stuff and i never got to pleede my case!
Before I got expelled i got in trouble for scribling something onto a paper. Something about down with the US, kill everyone. Now mix that in with some of that NWO stuff and I think I found why I've been expelled. They feared me. The NWO saw me as a bump in their road to take over things and as a result...removed me. -UMA

I'm amazed that you could get expelled for stuff like that. I doubt the NWO really had anything to do with your individual case. Simply put you weren't following conformity. Schools hate it when you don't act the same as everybody else. Ever notice how the smart ones or the different ones are always put down by both teachers and students. I haven't trusted my school system for a long time.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I go to school and they push this "democracy"propoganda into our minds. At my school they actually denote other governments, saying they don't work or just bad history about how they work. It's angering the world we live in.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My local public schools do the same thing with democracy. Yet they refuse to let students use democracy in any way. The teachers go by a dictatorship. My history teacher even said "This class is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship". But what bugs me is that even though the students would prefer a democracy teachers have to tell them that the US system of democracy is the perfect method.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78

Originally posted by QUAS_UMA
I've heard that the price of a lunch at my "old" high school was raised to $3. Now thats just for a crappy slice of pizza, milk, and an optional piece of fruit.
I say "old" high school because i dont go there anymore, in fact i cant go there. I was expelled...for pretty much no reason at all.

A teacher said i said some crap and they got me for that. The fact is I didnt say that stuff and i never got to pleede my case!
Before I got expelled i got in trouble for scribling something onto a paper. Something about down with the US, kill everyone. Now mix that in with some of that NWO stuff and I think I found why I've been expelled. They feared me. The NWO saw me as a bump in their road to take over things and as a result...removed me. -UMA

I'm amazed that you could get expelled for stuff like that. I doubt the NWO really had anything to do with your individual case. Simply put you weren't following conformity. Schools hate it when you don't act the same as everybody else. Ever notice how the smart ones or the different ones are always put down by both teachers and students. I haven't trusted my school system for a long time.

Believe it. You can and will be excluded (expelled) for a variety of reasons young one
. Either a lot of minor ones stacked up or one biggy, like profanity toawrds teaching staff.

I must confess that it is suprisingly hard to exclude a pupil permanently (rightly so) and schools do not take the step lightly honestly. It costs the school money and that is one thing a school does not want to lose. It also dints your league table results.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join