It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The main reason I am starting this thread is because something I heard Gerald Celente say before. When there is no more money nothing else is left but to go to war.

Today I was reading an article that indicates that the recession is no where in sight of over and hiring for August had come to a halt.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Employers added no jobs in August — an alarming setback for the economy that renewed fears of another recession and raised pressure on Washington to end the hiring standstill.

Worries flared Friday after the release of the worst jobs report since September 2010. Total payrolls were unchanged, the first time since 1945 that the government reported a net job change of zero. The unemployment rate stayed at 9.1 percent.
YAHOO

I bet you every politician in Washington is shaking in their boots. Once the money stops flowing to the people the people will flow to Washington to get the politicians a piece of their mind. But I strongly believe someone is trying to start a world war to get the economy going again.

Before the invasion of Iraq there was a media uproar over WMD's. Intelligence had announced that they had a legitimate source that says Saddam has WMD's and such. They let the media do their dirty work for us to go to war. They lied and didn't care because they can play off people's fears.

This is what I think is happening right now. The media is starting to unleash their propaganda on Iran like they did before the Iraq invasion.

Iranian shelling during a campaign against Kurdish rebels killed a shepherd and damaged farms and houses in north Iraq's autonomous Kurdistan region on Saturday, local officials said.

"A Kurdish shepherd, Bassem Farman Mohammed, was killed by Iranian shelling of the border area that began at about 8:30 am (0530 GMT)," said Maqdid Aref Ahmed, mayor of the Haj Omran district of Arbil province.

This is starting to show the evil of the Iranian regime.

Human Rights Watch has charged that Iran may be deliberately targeting civilians in its campaign against the rebels.

"The evidence suggests that Turkey and Iran are not doing what they need to do to make sure their attacks have a minimum impact on civilians, and in the case of Iran, it is at least quite possibly deliberately targeting civilians," the New York-based watchdog's deputy Middle East director, Joe Stork, said.

It always starts off with a human rights violation like it did with Libya and Yemen. Than comes more lies from the intelligence community to get us to go into another war for the UN. Not only is Iran committing mass atrocities against their neighbouring country but now they are a threat to the world! They might be building nuclear weapon!

VIENNA (AP) — The U.N. nuclear agency said Friday it is "increasingly concerned" about a stream of intelligence suggesting that Iran continues to work secretly on developing a nuclear payload for a missile and other components of a nuclear weapons program.

In its report, the International Atomic Energy Agency said "many member states" are providing evidence for that assessment, describing the information it is receiving as credible, "extensive and comprehensive."
Sour ce

Now the intelligence community is going to start releasing these tidbits of information to plant their seeds.

Who is next on the list? Iran. When? Within 2 years, before they have a chance to advance their nuclear program any further.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

didt read but everyone have a happy 9/11 gaddafys gonna bomb ya all

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Also take into account Turkey has just expelled Israeli ambassadors over the May 31 boat raid.

www.washingtonpost.com... html

join