It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Donald Rumsfeld had foreknowledge of Pentagon attack.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is a MSM news report from CBS where the reporter states that Rumsfeld is QUOTED in saying on the day of 9/11, that "there WILL be another event". He goes on to specifically report that this comment was made AFTER the towers had been hit but BEFORE the Pentagon was. With all the drills going on and the military stand down, how would Rummy KNOW there were still planes in the air, that the attack wasnt over, before the pentagon was hit? I like how the reporter makes sure to mention this is a direct quote from Rummy himself, almost in disbelief. Just another piece of the puzzle, thats becoming very clear. At the 1:15 mark in the video is where this info is presented.

edit on 3-9-2011 by imeddieone4202003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Rumsfeld is scum, he should be locked away with Cheney. However, there were still flights unaccounted for, the one that hit the Pentagon, and the one that crashed in Pennsylvania. I think it's safe to say that when we all heard two flights unaccounted for, we knew it wasn't over.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
At 1:35 they're saying that "interestingly enough, after the first plane crashed people were [sort of] rushing to the scene to try to help out and law enforcement was trying to push them away saying - you know what, we're getting reports that a second plane is in the air and is about to crash into the World Trade Center Tower, and minutes later that is exactly what happened..".
I'll have to take a look at the NEADS and NORAD timelines but not only was flight 175 headed towards NYC at that moment but there were 2 other aircraft flying parallel courses within easy visual distance from flight 175 at the moment of impact.
I'm sure many of you may be familiar with this footage that shows a white airplane cruising North over the Hudson river when the 2nd plane struck the South tower.

Recently I watched this video where you see yet another plane flying slightly behind and to the East of flight 175. This is a different airplane than the white one in the first video. This other plane enters the right of the screen at 1:04. You may not be able to see it unless you follow the Youtube link and watch it full screen in highest resolution:

I can't remember where I found this but it confirms what the 2 videos show us -

WORLD TRADE CENTER TASK FORCE INTERVIEW EMT PATRICIA ONDROVIC
Interview Date: October 1, 2001

As I was running north in this park, and then I could start seeing again a little bit,and I just kept looking in the sky. Cause the captain was saying there's another plane heading in our direction, I was looking for another plane. I saw something in the sky, it was a plane, but it was way out. It looked like it was over Jersey or something, then it wasn't there anymore. I saw a small fireball, and it was gone. I saw two other planes. One came in one way, and the other came in the other way, and there was a plane in the middle that was way far off in the distance. Then the plane in the middle just disappeared into a little fire ball. It looked like the size of a golf ball from where I could see it. And the other two planes veered off into opposite directions. I just kept on running north.

Both of these planes had excellent views of flight 175 hitting the South tower. Did the 9/11 Commission bother to ask either the pilots, passengers or crews of these planes what they saw happen? I would love to see this small piece of conspiracy shot down. Does anyone know about these flights and if so, what?
edit on 3-9-2011 by Asktheanimals because: Fix video link

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Both of these planes had excellent views of flight 175 hitting the South tower. Did the 9/11 Commission bother to ask either the pilots, passengers or crews of these planes what they saw happen? I would love to see this small piece of conspiracy shot down. Does anyone know about these flights and if so, what?

Airplanes over the Hudson at 9:00 AM. Not much of a surpriseis it.
As to what they saw... What do you think they would say?
"Uuuh I saw a plane hit the WTC."

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Could it be possible that this video was edited to make it look as if Donald Rumsfeld had prior knowledge of the attack on the Pentagon? Surely if he did have knowledge of it he would have done something to alert everyone in the building...Or are we continuing to play along with these conspiracy theories? After watching a documentary that was aired a few days ago on ITV in the UK I'm still shocked as to why many people think the government would kill thousands of its own people. Also, you could clearly see by the reactions of these government officials during the documentary that they were visibly shocked at the time. Or is someone going to suggest George Bush went into another classroom and proceeded in popping a bottle of champagne open?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Airplanes over the Hudson at 9:00 AM. Not much of a surpriseis it.
As to what they saw... What do you think they would say?
"Uuuh I saw a plane hit the WTC."

Are you saying the testimony of people who probably had the best view of flight 175 hitting the South tower is worthless? After all the fuss over holograms, missiles, no windows and "it was a military plane" what they have to say doesn't matter? Then why bother interviewing anybody at all?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

One of those flight might have been Midwest Express Flight 7, which is mentioned in Touching History. It also mentions how they were busy flying, rather than trying to identify a particular aircraft in the sky.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Quite right sir! Thank you. I was just researching this myself and found this:

While Flight 175 is in this rapid descent, it heads directly into the paths of several other aircraft, and narrowly avoids a mid-air collision with flight Midex 7 (see (9:01 a.m.) September 11, 2001). [Spencer, 2008, pp. 73-76]

source -
www.historycommons.org.../11=ua175

Also - graphics2.jsonline.com...

I believe that is the plane in the 2nd video shot from New Jersey (videographer unknown). The one in the distance above and behind flight 175. It appears to be flying around 4,000 feet which was their assigned approach to La Guardia.

Good catch

That still leaves the other white plane cruising the Hudson or New Jersey seen in the first video. Can anyone ID that plane?
edit on 3-9-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
=== 2:29 === IN THAT VID.

"
to be honest with you, we arrived on late Monday night, and went into action on Teusday morning."

What???

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by roboe

That still leaves the other white plane cruising the Hudson or New Jersey seen in the first video. Can anyone ID that plane?
edit on 3-9-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

Unless anyone has access to the ATC records (perhaps they can be FOIA'ed?) for the NY area airports (JFK, Newark, Laguardia, Teterboro, etc.), it's going to be a wild mass guessing.

LaGuardia was landing on runway 31, which means arriving aircraft would have been flying parallel with the East River / Manhattan, so it could have been any one of those.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
=== 2:29 === IN THAT VID.

"
to be honest with you, we arrived on late Monday night, and went into action on Teusday morning."

What???

There were two hurricanes off the coast of New York on 9/10, presumably FEMA were in the NY area to be ready to assist in case they went ashore.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Yes perhaps like they were waiting in the wings in Louisiana, when Katrina hit.
That's why FEMA had their photographer fly in ahead of time also, in to NY, before 911.

Hey! is that FEMA photographer did they ever catch him, or is he on the FBI 10 most wanted list now?

new topics

top topics

join