It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani Taliban claim holding 30 abducted boys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Pakistani Taliban claim holding 30 abducted boys

www.google.com

KHAR, Pakistan (AP) — The Pakistani Taliban said Saturday they are holding around 30 Pakistani boys who were abducted three days ago after being lured across the border into Afghanistan.

The group's spokesman Ahsanullah Ahsan said the boys were kidnapped because they belong to a tribe opposed to the militants. He said the Taliban will decide the boys' fate and set conditions for a possible release.

Pakistani officials have said the boys, who are between 12 and 15 years old, were seized on Thursday in Afghanistan's Kunar province after crossing over from their villages in the Bajur b
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
And liberals think that the Taliban is simply another peaceful group of religious people. Muslims in England have already set up Sharia courts on their own soil (please correct me if I'm wrong) These radicals butcher there own people during the Muslim society's own holy days. I'm sure this diabolical treatment has been going on a long time, it's just through the internet, we see the reality of what is going on. These wackos chain up their own children, and "the people of the world" are supposed to be OK with this? Here are some of my file photos not associated with this story, but you get the idea.

My prayers go out to these boys for there safe release.
www.heraldonline.com...
www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3-9-2011 by Violater1 because: added photo

edit on 3-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
England has already set up Sharia courts on their own soil (please correct me if I'm wrong)

No, it hasn't.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

England has already set up Sharia courts on their own soil (please correct me if I'm wrong)

No, it hasn't.

Thank you for your opinion, but you have no source.
Here are mine.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.timesonline.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.christian.org.uk...
Accept it or not, these pockets of muslim settlers have set up their own court system within their own communities. The Taliban continue to go against local laws, beat women because they just want to instill respect,

and cross invisible country lines to mead out what ever justice they feel. This includes crossing borders of other countries to kidnap children, or hijacking planes to spread their peaceful message.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

In the moslem "religion" its ok for a "man" to molest a boy until he reaches puberty...so lets guess what these "men" are doing with those 30 boys

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandamack2

In the moslem "religion" its ok for a "man" to molest a boy until he reaches puberty...so lets guess what these "men" are doing with those 30 boys

Those poor young boys!
The thought of that is sooo disgusting!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm Muslim and disrespect, like any other Muslim I know, the Taliban and those who just didn't get it.
They don't even speak Arabic and claim to understand the Qur'an best, which IS in Arabic.

Taliban = retards.

WHAT? Stop talking BS, kthxbai.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
OMG!

Thank heavens they did not kidnap American children!

I think i would have gone all faint, oh my!

Those rascaly communists at it again!, why i oughta!!!

Here are some of my file photos not associated with this story, but you get the idea

LOL you should get a job at Fox.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Johnze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Meh.

When the Christian priests all around the world abused children and had gay sex with them, no one said it was "ok" in Christianity either. Or is it?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Obviously its different because its christianity

You see, how this works is, it is only with Islam that you can take isolated incidents of extreme action and tar every other person of the same faith with it. It also helps if they are brown and from a place most people cant point to on a map.

It does not work with white, western christians. That would just be stupid, and quite frankly absurd!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

No, it hasn't.

Thank you for your opinion, but you have no source.
Here are mine.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.timesonline.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.christian.org.uk...
Accept it or not, these pockets of muslim settlers have set up their own court system within their own communities. The Taliban continue to go against local laws, beat women because they just want to instill respect,

and cross invisible country lines to mead out what ever justice they feel. This includes crossing borders of other countries to kidnap children, or hijacking planes to spread their peaceful message.

I live in England and they haven't, hope im a good enough source for you.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
luckly none of them are girls.....

You know how much those muslim crazys love to molest and marry them.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Well said...at least they let the boys alone when they get genital hair...the girls keep getting it til they turn 16 or so...then they are too old...I mean,why else kidnap them if its not for sexual reasons?..Maybe some sort of political ransom or concession but that still doesnt preclude abuse and the tendency to molest is well known and documented
edit on 3-9-2011 by gandamack2 because: dawgsbaine

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandamack2
reply to post by Wertdagf

Well said...at least they let the boys alone when they get genital hair...the girls keep getting it til they turn 16 or so...then they are too old...I mean,why else kidnap them if its not for sexual reasons?..Maybe some sort of political ransom or concession but that still doesnt preclude abuse and the tendency to molest is well known and documented
edit on 3-9-2011 by gandamack2 because: dawgsbaine

Really? That is just beyond horrifyingly obscene, you do have a source for this?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The Taliban will brain wash these little boys and turn them in to child soldiers and/or use them to find land mines. Their hopes of surviving to become men borders on slim to nil.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I always find threads like these interesting for the sole reason of not seeing the typical crowd of people who rail against the US.

It seems when it comes to their own people / religion they are blind to whats going on.

Abducted 30 kids because they parents dont support the militia... Funny since the Quran specifically forbids forced acceptance of Islam. I wont even mention the fact it also prohibits the killing of innocent / non combatents.

I really wish the Muslim community would do more in challenging these groups of people who pervert their religion. before people go off about Islam not being anything but a militan religion, Jewish / Christian / Catholicism all have violent periods in their history.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

No.

Those "Sharia courts" are not recognised by the UK. Those Muslims who like to pretend they are serving up their own justice still answer to the same laws the rest of us Brits answer to.

Imagine if a hundred crazy Star Trek fans decided to set up a Vulcan court. They are welcome to, but like the Sharia court it won't be recognised. Therefore it is meaningless. Still, the headline would be:

England sets up Vulcan courts on own soil!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No.

Those "Sharia courts" are not recognised by the UK. Those Muslims who like to pretend they are serving up their own justice still answer to the same laws the rest of us Brits answer to.

Imagine if a hundred crazy Star Trek fans decided to set up a Vulcan court. They are welcome to, but like the Sharia court it won't be recognised. Therefore it is meaningless.

Tell that to the 30 boys(Vulcans!) that are now prisoners of the Taliban sharia (Vulcan!) court.

new topics

top topics

join