It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clean-up in the middle east..preperation for the last battle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It occurred to me that since the beginning of the last Irak war the time of negotiations for 'trouble-maker' countries in the middle east are over. You are either with us or against us. 911 would be a perfect starting point of the no-nonsens conquer of the middle east.

Countries who are against 'us' are subject to a power struggle from within or will face invasion of the allied forces.

Anything will be used to aim the sights on a middle east trouble maker. Lies were used to invade Irak and end the reign of Hussein. Two-face Gadaffi is unreliable and had to go. Mubarrak from Egypt, same deal Syria is next on the list.

At the end Iran will be surrounded with countries who will choose the side of the USA and its allied forces. Is this the objective of what is happening now in the middle east. I mean,...it can't be coincedance that all of a sudden all dictatorships are toppled from within or from the outside.

If so, is the purpose of these changes in the middle east a war with Iran? Why is it important for the US and its allies to clear the middfle east from influental rulers? Is it because they have strong islamic beliefs, oil or something else?.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
It occurred to me that since the beginning of the last Irak war the time of negotiations for 'trouble-maker' countries in the middle east are over. You are either with us or against us. 911 would be a perfect starting point of the no-nonsens conquer of the middle east.

Countries who are against 'us' are subject to a power struggle from within or will face invasion of the allied forces.

Anything will be used to aim the sights on a middle east trouble maker. Lies were used to invade Irak and end the reign of Hussein. Two-face Gadaffi is unreliable and had to go. Mubarrak from Egypt, same deal Syria is next on the list.

At the end Iran will be surrounded with countries who will choose the side of the USA and its allied forces. Is this the objective of what is happening now in the middle east. I mean,...it can't be coincedance that all of a sudden all dictatorships are toppled from within or from the outside.

If so, is the purpose of these changes in the middle east a war with Iran? Why is it important for the US and its allies to clear the middfle east from influental rulers? Is it because they have strong islamic beliefs, oil or something else?.

Actually I think there are two reasons behind it:

1. To pave way for giving the Israelis the 'Promised Land' that they want.

2. Oil

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Is it countries who are enemies to us? or enemies to US? lol

Is Iran the target? I wouldn't say so. They're definitely a threat, but the agenda that America and 'The West' is pushing, is much larger than just a struggle for oil. Israel is behind it all.
What do they want? Their holy land. 'From the river of Egypt to the Euphrates'.

Uh oh! Someone's already living there. Better get rid of them!

So Israel calls upon it's American and European 'best buddies' to lead a war against WHATEVER will cause a resistance when Israel claims their 'birth right'.
The only reason America and Europe (Aka the UN) are in on it is because their ruling powers are in on the zionist dream. They are zionists.

The oil+minerals are what will fund Israel's wars.
edit on 3-9-2011 by nearlyfabled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The stand off between Iran and Israel is the most dangerous situation the world has faced
since the end of world war 2, In my opinion. The whole middle east at the moment is so
fraught with tension and potential flash points for war to break out. People underestimate
the strength of feeling within Israel to stop Iran gaining a nuclear weapon [regardless of
a lack of evidence that they are trying to assemble one] I think Israel is on the verge
of doing something very reckless, that will have wide ranging repercussions for the rest
of the world and embroil much of the middle east in open warfare..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
I think Israel is on the verge
of doing something very reckless, that will have wide ranging repercussions for the rest
of the world and embroil much of the middle east in open warfare..

Impossible. Israel has been planning her steps for centuries, she wouldn't let it all go to waste. It will all be called for in the name of 'self defence'. Even the Jerusalem Post has hinted towards this, mentioning that countries always call on Israel for an apology while she's only defending herself. Keep in mind, Israel is the one with elastic borders, always consuming land.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Kinda funny that the bible mentions that this place would be a hotbed until the end.
I don't think a 2nd is necessary.

Ohh and flame away...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

Someone stared this post at the same exact time as I did!

You cannot ignore that the bible had it written down and it has been this way for over twenty centuries.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The plan is called hegemony (influence or authority over others : domination ) of the middle east. The main author of this plan is "Mr.Nasty" Zbigniew Brzezinski.

The rough draft of the plan came from PNAC

secure.wikimedia.org...

www.newamericancentury.org...

9/11 was the trigger event to release the dogs of war.

The plan then became policy,called neoconservatism secure.wikimedia.org... on steroids.
A new geo politics policy coup by pnac.

Now we have shifted to newer strategies (color revolutions) but the plan remains the same, hegemony of the region, and more importantly the banking and resources.

Which path to Persia by the brookings institute.

www.brookings.edu...

After 10 years it seems they still do not have control and neoconservatism appears to be a failed policy. Nation building in the middle east seems an impossible task and outside the scope of our founders wishes. Relations with all entaglements with none. They warned us about this as its the bane of all empires. You become too spread out and the financial/emotional burden is crushing. The military becomes burnt out, worn down and broken in spirit.

oathkeepers.org...

I dont see how we can continue down this path financially and as we all know we're in that battle currently,with a massive change in political power in 2008 and 2010 as the peoples response to the out of control government and their attempts to change it. Obama let them down when he lied about ending the wars,which is what I think more than anything else won him the presidency.

Obama hasnt missed a beat in following the neoconservative policies of the Bush presidency. He's in Libya now (plus other countries clandestinely) and I imagine we'll be in Syria next if they can get this Libya campaign wrapped up soon.

Fortunately there is a peaceful answer if we can get it done. A man who has been right all along about the entire failed fiasco we've been engaged in.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Didn't look through the videos, but I'll agree that Ron Paul has got what America needs. I have doubts as to whether or not he will ever get to put them into action. If he gets elected, Israel has all the power anyways so maybe that'll be the point when it steps out of the shadow and takes the front stage. If TPTB could always just pull a JFK and get Mr Paul out of the way. :/

Call me a pessimist, but Israel WILL materialize it's plans.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Actually, I don't think you are to far off. The military has a term for it which is called, you guessed it...Prepping the battlefield.

I don't think Assad will around much longer in Syria and if the current Turkey & Israeli diplomatic broohaha actually ramps up into a armed conflict, you will see Turkey lose that battle.

As the US already has assets in Turkey, that would be the pre-text to increase troop strength for "Humanitarian" reasons in the region.

Iran would be effectively surrounded at that point...and quite possibly, the last domino to fall.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
Kinda funny that the bible mentions that this place would be a hotbed until the end.

Ohh and flame away...

Did you ever think of the possibillity that the Bible is consciously used as the agenda...a kind of self fullfilling prophecy?

Isn't it convinient to have such a book lying around? Using the content in your strategy will ensure the support of nations and billions of people.

Do not understand me wrong, I love my God.....the God from the Bible that is.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

You're wrong. Neither Egypt's Mubarak, Tunisia's Ali, Libya's Gaddafi nor Saddam were ever friends with Iran, infact they were strong foes and has fought wars with them, besides it is the current gov in Iraq that has now friendly relations with Iran.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76

Ohh and flame away...

I would point out the bible gets a bit more specific on Iran than that. Read Daniel 8. And I would point this out. Per verse 8-17 this is supposed to be a "time of the end" prophecy. And what it's predicting is that 3 nations from the area of "Persia" would be conquered. And I would point out that 2 nations in the area of Persia have been conquered.

So I would point out here what is happening in the middle east since 1979 and the Iranian hostage crisis may have been biblical end time prophesies in action. Just something to think about.

Daniel 8
15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.
19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.
27 And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

Something to know about bible prophesies. Sometimes they repeat.
edit on 4-9-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Thanks for your reply....

The information which Wesley Clark is sharing with us confirms more or less what is going on in the middle east and it is scary to know what is happening in the US government. Than I ask myself.....what are those people in the senate and congress doing? Collecting their next salary..? This hi-jacked US-policy is going on for more than a decade and nobody...and I mean nobody in the US government seems to take the responsibillity to stop these hard-nosed policy makers with their sociopathic plans.

Not only US militairy and alied militairy are butchered and sent home in body-bags but also innocent collateral damage and ofcourse members of the militairy opposition...they have family too. Not to mention the soldiers who come home fysically and mentally broken for the rest of their lives. And all this because of some sick idea created by a few men who apparently lost sense of what goes on in a normal persons mind.

Not to forget what such wars cost and what it does to the financial health of the USA. And these 'new' policy makers are not finished yet...what!!, they are not near half way with their plans. Do they underestimate the cost and do they understand that the US can not continue with this money drain...will they give-up? It is easy to drop a nuclear bomb and have the job done in a day....that is the scary part.

I belief that there are people in the US government who have the power and connections and know how to stop this policy but are scarred. They fail the responisibillity given by the american people, instead they are willing to accept monthly pay-out, christmas bonusses and to crawl back under their rock when it comes to the best interest of the US people and the rest of the world.

It will not surprise me if these cowards are hand picked for higher office just because of these personal qualities. Such a strategy will give the policy making psychopaths all the opportunity to do whatever they want without being 'bothered'.

Star for you my friend.

edit on 4/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

You're wrong. Neither Egypt's Mubarak, Tunisia's Ali, Libya's Gaddafi nor Saddam were ever friends with Iran, infact they were strong foes and has fought wars with them, besides it is the current gov in Iraq that has now friendly relations with Iran.

Have you ever heared of the expression..."the friend of my enemy is my enemy' or ": The enemy of my enemy is my friend" take your pick.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The wealth must be destroyed. The middle east uses Sharia banking and holds vast amounts of wealth in gold and resources. In order for the new world order to take place this banking system must be destroyed and converted to fractional reserve debt money banking. The very first thing that happened in the Libya war was the set-up of a new central bank. I suspect Egypt and Tunisia as well though I havent heard anything on that.

Its a known fact Qaddafi had 144 tons of gold and for years has tried to unite all of Africa under one currency backed by gold. The Rothschilds despise competition and such a currency would quickly destroy the dollars hegemony as the worlds reserve currency.

With wealth comes independence and control of ones destiny. Debt=Slavery I wonder would Obama dare ride around America like this? Why not? Are we not free and happy people? Guess not.

new topics

top topics

join