It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, my name is Mark Smith, and this is what I discovered.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hello fellow members of ATS, Mark Smith here to tell you of what can only be described as disclosure of the government superhuman experiments. For those who do not know, I am a member of ATS that lives in a small town east of Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America. I found proof of a strange monster attacking people during the night, but when i analysed the evidence, I saw that this monster was human, but could become a monster capable of flight and had claws that were razor sharp and capable to cut tree branches with little effort on it's part.
The interesting part is what happened after the monster appeared. A couple of agents, one was a tall African American male wearing a dark green police uniform, and a dark green hat as well.
There was another person, a girl, but I shall explain her later, this monster I shall describe first. It was a bipedal, with no fur but thick brown skin covering it's body. It had a head similar to a bat, but the ears where smaller. it hand wings attached to its arms, and used this mostly for flying, it was capable of hovering around, but only stopped when it turned into it's human form
The human form of the experimental superhuamn, dubbed Pawn by the agents, was roughly 5 foot 10 inches, and the only inhuman part of it was a claw it possessed. The person who killed this "Pawn" was an agent by the name of Maria Typhoon. She appeared to be between the ages of 15 and 17. This attack is proof of the experiments being done behind our back, and the Agency that wishes to keep us ignorant of it. I say we follow the motto of this site, Deny ignorance, and figure out what is really going on with the creation of this creature!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
wheres the proof?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

it's a short story, not a real thread, i made this because this happens in book i working on

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It sounded like a scary movie you see late at night!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
native american lore states that the people you described have been around for centuries carried on in one bloodline. usually due to traumatic experiences such as killing ones parents allows the dna to shape shift. look it up, you obviously have the internet. don't go killing your parents.

i didn't know this was a short story. did any native american lore inspire you?
edit on 3-9-2011 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

not really, but i will look into that for more, it's actually like a preview to a book i am writing, I don't feel like spoiling it by saying what the "Pawns" are or how they are made, but I might add some of that american lore into it, maybe how the people become true monsters when they kill someone, until then they are in control of themselves.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by locololo

Ah, so if we want full proof we will have to buy your book, right?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

no, if you want to see the ending of the book, you read the book. Beware though, there will be a few plot twists...

top topics

join