It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakeners ATTACKING Awakeners.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It's a D*** SHAME. Last night on Jeff Rense's show, some a****** called in --while-- the guest was a psychic woman, giving readings to sad lonesome people, and this shmuck began railing about how Alex Jones won't let this dude rave on Jones' show about the Palestinian plight, and how Jones won't activist for the Palestinian plight. Rense encouraged this disruptor. Alex is trying to --save-- this country. THIS country. Excuse me, but it's not easy to try and save two. And at the same time, no-the-hey. And then, I saw on the WhatReallyHappened site, a short while back, someone had made a viscous parody vid of Jones. It wasn't funny, it was only downright despicable.
You jerks. Jones is a human being with his own beliefs and ignorances. Yes, and ignorances. And oh my god, -- limitations. But would Rense or Rivero charge into the State Capital with a bullhorn, would they be calling George W Bush and his Secret Service out, from right across the street, would they rush headlong into an ongoing Globalist Elite ritual? People who are trying to be Awakeners, have their own focus and schtick of doing so. Instead of ---jealously--- sitting there gibbering in resentfull ninnying, you other Awakeners should be pointing out the good things to admire of your fellow soldiers in the war for truth and justice. And then they will in kind do the same for you.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Do you have any video or audio of this? I am interested in hearing or seeing what took place.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The Rense thing is on www.renseradio.com and he begins live at night (9:00pm US Central time MY area time) and reruns the next -week- day (cuz it's Monday thru Friday) in between other rerun'd shows as well. But however, if you want the show much later after that, you have to be a podcast subscriber, which I am not. I'm too turned off now, to consider such. At www.whatreallyhappened.com you merely have to scroll and scroll down through all the postings.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

We see that happen at ATS quite often. There are many awakened on ATS trying to get to the bottom of the truth. Awakened does not really mean that a person has it all figured out though. People that have awoken just realize that most of what they were brought up believing has been a deception. So they begin searching for the real truth. In that search for real truth they have not realized that we are all the same. If you are in search of the truth, all options are on the table, but sometimes it is hard for a person to separate themselves from past beliefs.

I agree that those awakened should recognize each other more respectfully. We will not always agree on every issue, but a trust a person that has become awakened more than I do the person who simply complies with what those in authority or society tells them is the fact of any given matter.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Thank you for that, so much, what a gracious post.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

"My bad!" Today is Saturday, and when I turned his podcast on, that particular show -and- moment, were rebroadcasting. Which is why I made this thread, it really miffed me. So Maybe you can catch it some time today.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I thought you were really talking about the Awakened people. What you are talking about are the people who are AWARE of what is happening around them. They are aware that there are some shadow figures controlling the world from behind the scene but basically they are not yet awakened. Awakened people are those people who have awakened SPIRITUALLY. So awakeners should be awakened first (spiritually) before they can be called awakeners. And if you are an awakener, you cannot actually attack anyone else. That is part of your learning during your awakening.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

That is a really good point. Food for thought. So, if someone was truly awake or aware, or both, they would know, that you do not attack and try to bring down, others on same journey or status.

Well, I listen to Jones every day, and I have NEVER heard him try to bring down another aware-broadcaster.

top topics

join