It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Homophobics Gay?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I was born and bred in New Zealand where our gay community is rather small and are not taken seriously by a majority of the population; they are not in our faces 24/7 like the gay communities in the USA and other countries. We will NEVER allow a closet gay or openly homosexual run our show! hint hint

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So, we have a question.
Are "homophobics" repeat, HOMOPHOBICS.
Are Homophobics......gay.
I guess I am the first one to wonder what the hell a Homophobic is? I have never gotten a good explanation as to what a homophobe is, but somehow we must all agree that it defines SOMETHING? SOMEONE? An entire group of people?
So, let's agree that a HOMOPHOBE is someone whom is terrified of "gay" people. Surely though, these homophobes must have other characteristics. Like a REAL psychosis?
Maybe they are terrified of men in general, thus...they must have homosexual tendencies?
Maybe they had a dispute with someone and it became a "hate crime" because the other person was....gay?
Maybe they are just ignorant monkeys that love to pick on other people because they have an inferiority complex?

Or, yes, maybe they are terrified that they actually could feel sexually attracted to the same sex. That doesn't sound like a real psychosis, it sounds more like a fear of rejection.

Homophobes....really.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You don't defend my rights.....our own men are quite capable of doing that themselves. They've seen more great wars than you could ever speak of....and survived them.

Wait, wait... You're from New Zealand, and your 'Army' has "seen more great wars than you could ever speak of"??? Yeah, the world quakes at the thought of the New Zealand Army coming for them!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Note:

Obviously, this thread is becoming quite volatile.

Let's keep things civil as possible...

OK?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I was born and bred in New Zealand where our gay community is rather small and are not taken seriously by a majority of the population; they are not in our faces 24/7 like the gay communities in the USA and other countries. We will NEVER allow a closet gay or openly homosexual run our show! hint hint

How exactly can you identify a "closet gay"? *smirk*

I think you must have some seriously skewed impression of life here in the USA. I rarely come across ANYONE who is pushing their sexuality (straight, gay, bi, or whatever) on to me (or in my face). It will occasionally come up in conversation, and is always a respectful discussion.

I am more vocal about my hearing loss than any gay person I have ever met has been about their sexuality.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
So, we have a question.
Are "homophobics" repeat, HOMOPHOBICS.
Are Homophobics......gay.
I guess I am the first one to wonder what the hell a Homophobic is? I have never gotten a good explanation as to what a homophobe is, but somehow we must all agree that it defines SOMETHING? SOMEONE? An entire group of people?
So, let's agree that a HOMOPHOBE is someone whom is terrified of "gay" people. Surely though, these homophobes must have other characteristics. Like a REAL psychosis?
Maybe they are terrified of men in general, thus...they must have homosexual tendencies?
Maybe they had a dispute with someone and it became a "hate crime" because the other person was....gay?
Maybe they are just ignorant monkeys that love to pick on other people because they have an inferiority complex?

Or, yes, maybe they are terrified that they actually could feel sexually attracted to the same sex. That doesn't sound like a real psychosis, it sounds more like a fear of rejection.

Homophobes....really.

homophobe technicly does mean afriad of homosexuals.

However the terms been dragged down to also mean those who do can not tollerate, do not like being near, do not like seeing in public and or someone who gives abuse or is violent towards them.

I suppose that 'acute homophobia' is more descriptive of those that will leave an area or make homosexual people leave and or act violent towards them.

just plane 'homophobe' has been addapted to mean anyone that feels negative for any reason to towards gays.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Mate....if you want to try offending me by using the Nazi Concentration Camps for your own personal gain you are not doing yourself any justice.

No homosexuals in our family. Perhaps because we know how to breed REAL men ?

We will give you a real treat during the RWC, your men won't survive at the hands of our men. Watch closely.....we know what we're doing and we're highly skilled at what we do as parents!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Starwise

Mate......

for your knowledge I'm a woman and I've produced 2 fine young men.

Where I come from we don't dump our parents in to nursing homes! Our family always take care of their own.

Well good for you, so am I.......you still are filled with hate though, WOW I can feel it from the way you write. Its quite sad really. I'm willing to bet that there are homosexuals in your family but they are all too scared to tell you.......

On topic and Of note:

Native Americans respected homosexuals in their tribe. They were considered to be closer to God and were seen as the perfect combination of Feminine and Masculine energy .... They knew how to live in harmony with nature, not by condemning or belittling it, but by using the gifts that were offered. A person did not have to be homophobic because it was not considered and evil hateful thing to them.....Being married to a Cherokee Native myself, my children are taught the ways of the old. No matter what, respect should always be given to another regardless of their sexual preference.....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That's it.

Can't be civil in this thread?

Thread closed

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join