It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS CENSORSHIP AT IT'S FINEST!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Again, a post brought down, now this one, which the guy clearly put into the rant section, why ATS is it gone now?, 404 pops up when I was reading it, its no longer showing up in the new posts area.

Im not taking sides on this post either, I really will say that I don't judge books by the cover so to say, BUT what did bother me is I was reading this thread, it was entertaining, and now its gone.

Well heres a screen shot I took after hitting the back button to do so, yes I went back and took a screen shot of the original posting in the new posts section only to prove that you guys are abusing your power, its a rant, I thought people can rant about anything? oh well, and Im sure this one will dissapear as soon as its up too, which I will take a screen shot and again make a new rant about it.

:-)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Chances are fairly strong it was removed due to violations against the Terms and Conditions of this site. The same ones we all agreed to abide by when registering as members.

Thread closed.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
they mostly banned it since of the posters vulgar language, or did you not think of that?

new topics

join