It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans don't belong on earth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

The truth about this is that I went to the woods for some reflection one day by my home, seriously, I realized that there are so many things within the parameters of nature that we cannot adhere to. Life is a wonderful thing but when you have to live in an artificial society with man made things instead of living by nature's way.

One day, we will return to one, and our materialistic suffering here will be over.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I just thought id add this. Humans are the only mammal whose head is too big to fit intact through the birth canal. This is also the most dangerous part of childbirth. its almost as though our brains are larger than nature intended. That or the ability to walk upright through evolution has diminished the importance of womens reproductive systems. Either way humans are weak at birth. However given our longevity i wonder if these phases only seem long to us as our life expectancy goes up. Remember, 10000 years ago or more it is believed that humans lived only 30 or so years. When one was in his 20s you were an old man. adolesance occuring at around ten. So probably we matured much faster after birth back then. By this reasoning its easy to understand why most people in their 20s still stay at home and act like teenagers. The longer we live, the longer our maturity cycles will become. so if the average lifespan was say 100, adolesance could very well last untill your early to mid 30s. Oh and i forgot to mention, never before in history have so many of us have access to healthcare and labour saving devices. More people survive childbirth, parents and children, than in the past. Our society is set up to prevent children from working untill adolesance is nearly complete [well most places anyway]. We accomodate our sick, weak, handicapped, lazy, stupid, etc. Eventually our society will become weak. Like the fat people on the floating chairs in the movie Wall-E.
edit on 11/9/3 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Dear RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

From RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien : Humans on the other hand, need houses, humans make the enviroment adapt to them, human babies are too weak on their first day of birth, they born naked, hungry etc, it takes humans at least 18 years to be somewhat self sufficient.

I can not believe people have stared and flagged this.

Try this story “A little girl of about 3 years old turns up at the market, an open air market at that. She lives under the stalls for a few years, feed when they feel like by the marketers.

She survives like this successfully until she is hit by a car and is taken to hospital. This is not a story written by Dickens this happened this century.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Learn basic biology please, ok?

1 - a dog has 10/12 years to live, so they reach maturity within 18/24 months. We live 70 years, so we take something like 16/18 years. The same applies to other mammals. Just look at Chimpanzees. They live 40 years and reach adulthood in 6/7.

2 - We lost our fur because we don't need it to survive. How many african native humans do you see with a lot of fur on their chest, for example? Clothes/warm weather eliminated the need to grow it, so people with more fur are becoming less frequent. Our way to "adapt and eliminate" features like these seems to perceive them less sexually desirable.

3 - We are from this planet. The timeline fits if we don't look for "aliens or annunaki" reasons. We think rationally, so we feel unique, special, incomplete. Our skill is the gift of thought, and it allows us to evolve every single day.

Sorry for my English, not a native speaker.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Ya we might be native to this planet in some ways, but we are not the natural natives of this planet.

It's all an experiment.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Well buddy,
I am not your buddy.

you were the one who brought up me posting a contradiction which i clearly didn't

I 'brought up' the contradiction, only as a way of pointing it out. If there had not been a contradiction present, there would have been no need to point it out.

grammar being the main focal point and not the topic at hand,

Not even close, but I see that you have completely avoided all of the statements that I made, and all of the questions that I asked.

I will only ask one question this time.

[color=8AFF73]What do you think a 'contradiction' is?

"It don't happen, but if & when it does......"

edit on 9/3/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

A contradiction is a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.
Like i said, brush up on your reading comprehension there buddy, it'd help if you understood english, since you clearly have no clue what a contradiction means

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thank you OP for touching upon something I have thought for a long time. Humans truly are a totally different kind of Animal than the norm here on Earth. Where other Animals seem to balance out nature, we Humans seem to somehow find ways to bring nature out of balance, purposely or not. Seeing how barbaric we humans can be, as well as greed and a whole myriad of "Faults" that we don't see in the Animal Kingdom, makes me deduce that either we are very underdeveloped to fit in with Mother Nature, or else that we just plain aren't meant to be here for any significant period of time. I have often told my Partner, who agrees with me, that Earth, and the other living organisms and Animals would be much better off without our interference. Who are we really, but a small insignificant dot in the cosmic order, who's time here has only been barely measured in the scheme of things.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Think about it.
Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural enviroment, they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest.
Hell horses on their first day they are born, they are running around, not that i like horses, just pointing it out.

Those animals have perfect night vision, humans can barely see in the dark.

Humans on the other hand, need houses, humans make the enviroment adapt to them, human babies are too weak on their first day of birth, they born naked, hungry etc, it takes humans at least 18 years to be somewhat self sufficient.
We need shelter to live, we can't live in the open, we'll die, wolves will kill us, predators will kill us, the cold will kill us, we can't hunt, we have to kill cattle etc.

Animals are born perfect, survival of the fittes, if they're disabled theyre left to die, humans on the other hand we have variation, some are disabled, some are smart, some are dumb, does the animals in the wild have this?

Humans aren't a natural part of this ecosystem, mother nature is not our mother, but a cold hard bitch who wants us dead.

Thoughts?

edit on 3-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

I think you have it all wrong, this could be down to being very young or very uneducated, no offence Intended, just stating a fact. Humans are descended from apes which were/are covered in hair/fur.
Here is a graphic to help you understand the process of evolution.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef5b04e6e6c4.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm not sure if your trolling me, or are you actually that benighted and jaded?

But no, no, your right, i'll take your word on it, that picture, and explanation you gave me, blew my mind, you truly are one of the great minds of the 21st century.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Here's a great piece of information by Lloyd Pye, which pretty much, well proved all the evolutionists wrong LOL

I don't have all the evidence to prove an argument in defence of Alien Engineering, but Lloyd sure does.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Cats, dog etc, ...are born perfect without dissabilities,

Erm. A quick general google search:

Correction of congenital deformity of hind limbs of cat

Angular Limb Deformities in Dogs

FELINE MEDICAL CURIOSITIES: FACIAL DEFORMITIES

What to do if your cat produces a deformed kitten

Congenital Disorder Causes Front Leg Deformity in Dogs

...got bored, stopped.

Those are domesticated pets.
Can you post links of lions, tigers sharks from the wild being born with deformities?
Till then your argument is invalid.

You said, "Cats, dog etc, ...are born perfect without dissabilities,..."

Your statement is invalid. I'm not arguing. Just throwing out a few actual facts.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Think about it.
Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural enviroment, they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest.
Hell horses on their first day they are born, they are running around, not that i like horses, just pointing it out.

Those animals have perfect night vision, humans can barely see in the dark.

Humans on the other hand, need houses, humans make the enviroment adapt to them, human babies are too weak on their first day of birth, they born naked, hungry etc, it takes humans at least 18 years to be somewhat self sufficient.
We need shelter to live, we can't live in the open, we'll die, wolves will kill us, predators will kill us, the cold will kill us, we can't hunt, we have to kill cattle etc.

Animals are born perfect, survival of the fittes, if they're disabled theyre left to die, humans on the other hand we have variation, some are disabled, some are smart, some are dumb, does the animals in the wild have this?

Humans aren't a natural part of this ecosystem, mother nature is not our mother, but a cold hard bitch who wants us dead.

Thoughts?

edit on 3-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

It is all just wrong. I hate to say that but what you describe is nothing like the world around you. Look further into what you said then go research humans and what we need to stay a healthy individual. You will come to find that everything around us that is natural is for us to depend on. Animals depend on all the same things that we depend on. We all need food guess what this planet has. FOOD.... We hunt not for sport but to eat. Yes, it all has gone awry and we have lost are way due to the need it fast life style us humans now depend on.

Hell to even say we are nothing like animals would be to deny your whole being. Maybe you could be an alien then heck we should meet up and hang out I would like to see a non humaniod life form from another planet.
This is basic stuff you will learn eventually give it time but use this internet thing to figure out the truth then come back and tell us what you think us Humans are.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I cannot believe some people think humans were not made to live in nature. I have an easy example that shows we are perfectly capable to live in nature. Has no one ever heard of feral children? We touched on it briefly when I was taking psych. Basically these children grew up with animals and could not be made civil. They never developed the brain chemistry to communicate etc. Because they werent raised using it. For all intents and purposes they were human animals. To me it seems it all depends on how you are raised. Obviously if you dont live in nature you have no need to learn how to live with it. If you do you learn. The brain, as stated in other posts, is our greatest advantage.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
...my theory... humans are created to be slaves for someone there... plenty of questions no answers... only religions try to give answers... bull#.... we are slaves for them to... so, who they serve to?... why is gold so important for all today and in the past... for poor and rich... for those in cities and for those in jungle? for long long time... why? no one can eat gold... so, why is so f*****g important? anunnaki? blody gods? blody gold.... we are slaves! ... and i dont sleep last night so, exuse my english...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

no we have just become masters of our environment and have subsequently lost some of the traits that would have keep us alive in the past

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Many cats and dogs that we have bread to be pets out of wild animals do in fact need to live with the support of human ingenuity. Some wouldn't survive a day in the wild just because of physical limitations. Some animals are in fact born into the world with disabilities. Unfortunately they don't survive. Horses, many deer like animals, and many other varieties of animals are born with instincts such as the ability to walk, swim, hunt, et cetera. Humans are born with less instincts. This is believed to be because our brains are more focused on learning and being creative instead of relying solely on instinct. Though, there are studies that show we do have the instinct to walk right after we are born, but our legs simply are not strong enough. If you put a baby in waste high water they will show proper walking mechanics.

Those animals have perfect night vision...

There are many animals that can barely see at night. There are also many animals that can see well at night. Though, even the best night vision isn't perfect. There are even animals that can barely see no matter what time of day it is. It all depends on whether they evolved to be nocturnal or diurnal.

Many animals alter their environment in was that benefit them. Some in fact do build some sorts of shelter. Most, that don't, use naturally available shelter. Though we truly don't need houses. People can, in fact, live out side, off the land, hunt, gather, defend themselves against predators, and adapt to countless environmental difficulties. We just, through thousands and thousands of years, have realized that it is more efficient, safe, and beneficial to our well being to live as we do. Of course if we were to abandon civilization, with all that implies, there would be a very sharp learning curve. Most of us would have to move to more temperate climates and learn how to hunt and defend ourselves. A lot of people would die, but we as a species would most certainly survive.

Many animals are born weak and extremely dependent. Lions, for one instance, are born weak, unable to walk, and unable to survive with out their mothers. Lionesses have to hide and relentlessly guard their cubs for the first few months of their lives. They stay with their mothers until they reach adult hood much like humans. Many mammals are like this.

Animals are born perfect... humans on the other hand we have variation, some are disabled, some are smart, some are dumb, does the animals in the wild have this?

No, animals are born with millions of years of evolved genetics that offer them the best chance for survival. Many can't defend themselves, feed themselves, or even use their natural senses at birth. Some are born with all kinds of mutations and defects that prevent them from surviving. Though, the more social the animal the greater their chance to survive is with all different types of disabilities. Humans are a very very social animal that has a very advanced mental capacity. So therefor, more individuals of our species not only survive but actually pass on their mutations.

Mother nature is a cold hard bitch to everything. All animals and life for that matter is in a constant war as they fight for survival. This is how the ecosystem works. It is not a peaceful, easy, benign system. In fact mother nature eventually takes the life of everything.

While i can recognize some far fetched possibility that we came for another world, were genetically modified, or some how just not natural to this planet, to say we aren't well adapted to this planet or some how inferior to the other animals is completely ridiculous. We, through relatively advanced brains and above average physical ability, have dominated all animals and adapted to the harshest environments on this planet.

I have to wonder if you think that this planet is incapable of creating intelligent life. I'm even more interested in what environment/planet do you think we belong. Use your imagination for that one

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i think it is more that we are just misguided and as someone stated before we have always had to adapt in our own unique ways to survive. now that we are destroying our planet that has allowed us to become so advanced we are going to have to adapt to the current situation by thinking and acting differently.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yes but those are cats and dogs who are bred.
Those animals were bred, they're not wild, im talking about wild animals, when i say cat, i mean the wild cat, the cat family excluding domesticated cats, and when i say dogs, i mean wolves, hyenas etc, not domesticated dogs.
Im not going to use the scientific names, so don't be anal about it, you know you can't disprove the alien engineering .

Most, animals can see well at night, and if they can't they use their whiskers, to sense since they are very sensitive.

"Many animals have better night vision than humans do, the result of one or more differences in the morphology and anatomy of their eyes. These include having a larger eyeball, a larger lens, a larger optical aperture (the pupils may expand to the physical limit of the eyelids), more rods than cones (or rods exclusively) in the retina, a tapetum lucidum."
en.wikipedia.org...

Birds build their nests with whats around them, no don't make bricks using cement and im pretty sure there are no birds who are carpenters either for the inner placings and furniture for their nests.

People CAN live outside...BUT WITH GUNS, humans can't hunt WITHOUT, guns, so it's not living in the wild, it's once again adapting nature to fit with us.

Ok so SOME animals, are born "weak" but they become stronger much quicker than a human, it takes them less than a year to become predators, it takes most, word of the day here people, most...not all..but most humans many years of religious indoctrination and false education, to become predators

Animals are born in perfect balance with the ecosystem, go out on a safari or look in the wild, there are barely any with disabilities, and the ones who do have them, have them due to humans interfering and giving them those disabilities.

We may have been designed for this planet, or have come from another.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Animals are born in perfect balance with the ecosystem, go out on a safari or look in the wild, there are barely any with disabilities, and the ones who do have them, have them due to humans interfering and giving them those disabilities.

Wow, really?

Perhaps Bio 101 would be a good start.

I'm sorry from a story point of view, yours makes good sense, but I think I'll stick with those who study it full time and are peer-reviewed. It's a shame people can't see potential emanating from here and have to invoke science fiction!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Wow, really?

Perhaps Bio 101 would be a good start.

I'm sorry from a story point of view, yours makes good sense, but I think I'll stick with those who study it full time and are peer-reviewed. It's a shame people can't see potential emanating from here and have to invoke science fiction!

I've passed bio 101, im in my 2nd undergrad year of biomedical science.

Because those who study can't possibly lie and distort information amirite, because government sponsored evolution theories are always right, well whatever makes you feel better, can't convince the stubborn.

edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Shoot man, I am the baddest mother in the woods! For 250,000 years+ I have dominated my environment and all creatures large and small have fallen to my blade. I am the most adaptable creature to have every walked this planet. There are reasons I have no claws, and am naked. All these reasons speak only to the mastering of all I see before me. I alone will reach for the stars, and seek to master both space and time.

I am man!

edit on 4-9-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join