It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans don't belong on earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

We do stand out on this planet I agree. We are pink skinned advanced versions of simians but without their hair and strengths. Why is our hair only in certain areas of our body rather than all over? Why are we so weak compared to our biological cousin the ape? We should be about 5 times stronger than we exhibit without exercising.

It takes a human child around a year to even begin to walk. Even apes can move around better than us at a young age. It takes a child 2 - 3 years to even feed themselves. No other animal I can think of has this long of a disability.
I read a book that talked about how bananas could have been genetically engineered for us and apes. A banana (like bamboo) has to have a cutting to be transplanted because it has no seeds. So how did the banana get to all the locations of the world if the wind or birds couldn't carry the seed? Every island or land that has bananas had to be planted physically the first time. The banana has all the nutrients our bodies need, kind of like a super food for us. We could totally survive on just bananas and water. Designed that way? I would think so.

I have often wondered if the first humans were criminals placed here using Earth as a penal colony. Much like what the British government did to Australia during the 18th and 19th centuries. Earth is like a huge containment. This could be the reason for the 10 commandments. Rules to follow from our warden? Maybe.

Like my signature implies, If you think you're free, try leaving the planet.

Also the Earth could be a collection of carbon based animals from around the universe. Much like a zoo.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Think about it.
Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural enviroment, they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest.
Hell horses on their first day they are born, they are running around, not that i like horses, just pointing it out.

You know Dogs don't sweat, Cats only sweat on their paws, thus not an effective form of cooling.

Dogs will die without humans.

Perhaps humans have a lack of fur because we sweat and it cools our body consider that thought ever?

Yes, wild animals do not need to live inside a house, fascinating.

But please do continue.

Yes, lions tigers and sharks, also live with humans in our houses in Beverly hills next to my super model wife and my Lamborghini diablo, why i have Cheeto the cheetah with me here right now.
Would you like me to get him to make you some cheetos?
edit on 3-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

We do stand out on this planet I agree. We are pink skinned advanced versions of simians but without their hair and strengths. Why is our hair only in certain areas of our body rather than all over? Why are we so weak compared to our biological cousin the ape? We should be about 5 times stronger than we exhibit without exercising.

It takes a human child around a year to even begin to walk. Even apes can move around better than us at a young age. It takes a child 2 - 3 years to even feed themselves. No other animal I can think of has this long of a disability.
I read a book that talked about how bananas could have been genetically engineered for us and apes. A banana (like bamboo) has to have a cutting to be transplanted because it has no seeds. So how did the banana get to all the locations of the world if the wind or birds couldn't carry the seed? Every island or land that has bananas had to be planted physically the first time. The banana has all the nutrients our bodies need, kind of like a super food for us. We could totally survive on just bananas and water. Designed that way? I would think so.

I have often wondered if the first humans were criminals placed here using Earth as a penal colony. Much like what the British government did to Australia during the 18th and 19th centuries. Earth is like a huge containment. This could be the reason for the 10 commandments. Rules to follow from our warden? Maybe.

Like my signature implies, If you think you're free, try leaving the planet.

Also the Earth could be a collection of carbon based animals from around the universe. Much like a zoo.

Mind = blown.
Great insightful post.
I've always thought we humans were engineered by the Annunaki.
Though, we could be the Annunaki....but prisoners...we could be the scum of them.

With no way out.
I mean this makes sense as to why Nasa, keeps all their great discoveries top secret closed, we barely know whats going on.
Im definitely going to think about this place being a planet prison more, great idea.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Think about it.
Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural enviroment, they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest.
Hell horses on their first day they are born, they are running around, not that i like horses, just pointing it out.

You know Dogs don't sweat, Cats only sweat on their paws, thus not an effective form of cooling.

Perhaps humans have a lack of fur because we sweat and it cools our body consider that thought ever?

But please do continue.

Yes, lions tigers and sharks, also live with humans in our houses in Beverly hills next to my super model wife and my Lamborghini diablo, why i have Cheeto the cheetah with me here right now.

Cool story, did you think of that down at Wal Mart?

edit on 3-9-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Think about it.

But please do continue.

Cool story, did you think of that down at Wal Mart?

edit on 3-9-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Thank you, it's a hit down with the folks at the ward, not surprised at all that you'd think it's "cool", and yes i did actually.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Just a note, domesticated dogs will revert to a pack mentality if the need arises.

I read an article about how a group of dogs were found weeks after Katrina hit, they banded together, had a leader (a beagle!) and worked together like a pack of wolves looking for food and protecting each other.

Was amazing.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

i guess that i have to agree.
2nd line

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I figure a dog is always in a pack mentality, just that owners try to humanize them.
I do doubt their survival length though, scavenging is one thing, truly hunting is another, not something all breeds will be built for.
I'll stop here cause going way off.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I see lions sleeping out in the open, they are an animal aren't they?
Or do you consider them human?

Sharks swim out in the open, or do they have shark houses?....a further question is...are sharks human?
I'm waiting for your answer.
Are they humans?? C'mon now. Raising your level of ignorance, is not going to help your case any.

Anyways, that's 2. Is it a coincidence that the 2 you picked, are the biggest badazz's of their environment? Do you think that might have something to do with it? Besides that, sharks will die from a lack of oxygen, if they stop moving.

No contradiction, i'll help you with the reading comprehension though champ, reading doesn't seem to be your strong point, though it proves to be a great point for creationism
Thanks, but no thanks champ. If you are going to make an attempt at putting down my reading ability, I would advise you to learn a thing or two about basic grammar first. Spell check would also be useful. I wasn't going to go there, but you left me with no choice after this ↑ extremely ignorant comment of yours.

It's not a contradiction, simply because it can't happen.
Disabilities [color=FFB8EE]don't happen in the wild, and [color=FFB8EE]if and when they do,......
What do you think the word 'contradiction' means?

[color=FFDA85]Animals, aren't really born with disabilities, if they were, they would be dead,

[color=FFDA85]they are born perfect without dissabilities,

Animals are born perfect, survival of the fittes, [color=FFFB8A]if they're disabled theyre left to die,

They're is a contraction that is created from combining the words 'they' & 'are,' together into 1 word.

This ↓ is what you stated.
"If they are disabled, they are left to die."

Do you understand now.
Yup. I understand that you contradict yourself even more, while trying to explain how it is not a contradiction. That is not an easy task to accomplish. Good job.

edit on 9/3/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

I see lions sleeping out in the open, they are an animal aren't they?
Or do you consider them human?

Sharks swim out in the open, or do they have shark houses?....a further question is...are sharks human?
I'm waiting for your answer.
Are they humans?? C'mon now. Raising your level of ignorance, is not going to help your case any.

Anyways, that's 2. Is it a coincidence that the 2 you picked, are the biggest badazz's of their environment? Do you think that might have something to do with it? Besides that, sharks will die from a lack of oxygen, if they stop moving.

No contradiction, i'll help you with the reading comprehension though champ, reading doesn't seem to be your strong point, though it proves to be a great point for creationism
Thanks, but no thanks champ. If you are going to make an attempt at putting down my reading ability, I would advise you to learn a thing or two about basic grammar first. Spell check would also be useful. I wasn't going to go there, but you left me with no choice after this ↑ extremely ignorant comment of yours.

It's not a contradiction, simply because it can't happen.
Disabilities [color=FFB8EE]don't happen in the wild, and [color=FFB8EE]if and when they do,......
What do you think the word 'contradiction' means?

[color=FFDA85]Animals, aren't really born with disabilities, if they were, they would be dead,

[color=FFDA85]they are born perfect without dissabilities,

Animals are born perfect, survival of the fittes, [color=FFFB8A]if they're disabled theyre left to die,

'They're' is a contraction that is created from combining the words 'they' & 'are,' together into 1 word.

This ↓ is what you stated.
"If they are disabled, they are left to die."

Do you understand now.
Yup. I understand that you contradict yourself even more, while trying to explain how it is not a contradiction. That is not an easy task to accomplish. Good job.

Well buddy, you were the one who brought up me posting a contradiction which i clearly didn't, you technically were the first one to bring up the grammar topic.
You might want to figure out how to insert a comma into your run-on's before you grammar nazi someone. Additionally, those who resort to correctly or pointing out the grammar of someone has seen the vulnerability to their argument and are blame shifting elsewhere to distract from their own moronic arguments.
And don't be so insolent, writing on here does not require college thesis level material or have you not noticed?

But anyway, enlightening post, grammar being the main focal point and not the topic at hand, i can clearly tell you're college educated.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well buddy,
I am not your buddy.

you were the one who brought up me posting a contradiction which i clearly didn't

I 'brought up' the contradiction, only as a way of pointing it out. If there had not been a contradiction present, there would have been no need to point it out.

grammar being the main focal point and not the topic at hand,

Not even close, but I see that you have completely avoided all of the statements that I made, and all of the questions that I asked.

I will only ask one question this time.

[color=8AFF73]What do you think a 'contradiction' is?

"It don't happen, but if & when it does......"

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Not that I am 100% against your idea, I actually enjoy discussions around this topic.

But I think you could go through and list the different traits of almost every creature on earth and say they couldn't be from this planet. Every creature is different it's what makes the earth so fascinating.

Birds, look at birds, how can they possibly be native to earth, they can fly for petes sake.

Strict...
edit on 3-9-2011 by Strictsum because: edit

edit on 3-9-2011 by Strictsum because: edit

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Years ago, I read somewhere that the human body is better constructed for the lower gravity on Mars than on Earth. The ravages of aging are due to deteriorations in cell replication, but also due to Earth's heavy gravitational pull on our bodies over decades of time.

Look at the elderly and you can realize that gravity has pulled downward on their bodies and has contributed to making them weaker physically.

Could we have evolved on Mars, in lower gravity, and then because of some Martian catastrophe, we came here to Earth? On Mars, with less gravity, would we be able to live to 150 or so?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Humans very well may not belong here.....Astrobiologist Prof. Chandra Wickramasinghe says that research supports the belief that human life started from outside Earth. With the recent finding of human DNA on a metorite I personally don't doubt it.

Links: www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well that's a new line: People who don't understand evolution saying we are like this because of alien intervention. And I thought the the creationists were off their heads.

We live longer because we live in houses, have health care systems, grow out own food etc etc. we have evolved to manipulate the environment to further our survival.

By the way there are tribes in the deep amazon and new guinea who are living alongside the rest of nature and are surviving perfectly well. DUH! And not an alien in sight......

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Think about it. Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural enviroment, they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest. Hell horses on their first day they are born, they are running around, not that i like horses, just pointing it out. Those animals have perfect night vision, humans can barely see in the dark.

There is a lot wrong with your post - ever watch newborn animals, simple example when we get new kittens

I always have the impression those kittens wouldn't survive one day out in the open - they are blind, wobble back and forth and cannot even stand right...and once they grew older they seem to do everything under the sun to get into danger and trouble.

What i am saying...animals are not born "perfect" as you assume.

If anything, seeing that we indeed "dominate" (in a positive as well as negative sense!) this planet is proof that we overcame our own physical weaknesses with our BRAIN.

We could as well live without houses..but we found out how to build them...as we found out how to make use of fire etc..

The fact that we learned a lot in your evolution does not make us automatically of alien origin, really.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Think about it.

Those animals have perfect night vision, humans can barely see in the dark.

Humans on the other hand, need houses, humans make the enviroment adapt to them, human babies are too weak on their first day of birth, they born naked, hungry etc, it takes humans at least 18 years to be somewhat self sufficient.
We need shelter to live, we can't live in the open, we'll die, wolves will kill us, predators will kill us, the cold will kill us, we can't hunt, we have to kill cattle etc.

Animals are born perfect, survival of the fittes, if they're disabled theyre left to die, humans on the other hand we have variation, some are disabled, some are smart, some are dumb, does the animals in the wild have this?

Humans aren't a natural part of this ecosystem, mother nature is not our mother, but a cold hard bitch who wants us dead.

Thoughts?

I think you have it all wrong, this could be down to being very young or very uneducated, no offence Intended, just stating a fact. Humans are descended from apes which were/are covered in hair/fur.
Here is a graphic to help you understand the process of evolution.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef5b04e6e6c4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY

, "Let Us make man in Our image, in Our likeness,

God used a plural because God is both the male and the female. Creation is divided in male and female but spirit is hermaphrodite. Both sexes as in we.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Think about it.

I have. And I've debated it with other members. Go look up the threads created by itsthetooth.

Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural environment,

So did we at one point. We evolved the intelligence to build shelter and make clothing. A layer of fur was no longer necessary.

they dont need to live in houses,

Interesting that you chose two of the most domesticated animals as your examples then. Even feral cats seek shelter from weather conditions.

they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest.

Hardly. Mind you, there are fewer deleterious mutations witnessed for the exact reason that they typically impede sexual selection in some form in the wild.

Different animals gestate at different rates and are born with different levels of maturity. By your logic, kangaroos must not be native to this planet either. Their young emerge after barely a month and move to their mother's pouch to complete their gestation. They more closely resemble an embryo when this occurs.

Those animals have perfect night vision, humans can barely see in the dark.

Define "perfect" in this context -- hyperbole doesn't make for good arguments. Further not all animals have night vision. Mammals with larger eyes (nocturnal monkeys, possums, raccoons…), carnivorous hunters, snakes, fish, nocturnal birds have it. On the other hand, prey species for many of these predators have relatively poor night vision. So it's neither universal nor perfect.

Humans on the other hand, need houses,

Because, due to our intelligence, we're able to move outside of our original range of habitation. What other animal is present globally that we didn't bring with us?

humans make the enviroment adapt to them,

Which is exactly the reason we don't have fur any more. You're rebutting your own thesis here.

human babies are too weak on their first day of birth, they born naked, hungry etc,

So are other animals.

it takes humans at least 18 years to be somewhat self sufficient.

Citation needed.

We need shelter to live, we can't live in the open, we'll die,

Only because we've moved out of our starting biome. And we're far from the only animal that requires some kind of shelter.

wolves will kill us, predators will kill us,

We're smarter than they are.

the cold will kill us,

See above.

we can't hunt, we have to kill cattle etc.

Where I grew up, hunting was the norm. If it weren't for game laws, we could have eaten year-round on what we hunted.

Animals are born perfect, survival of the fittes, if they're disabled theyre left to die,

If they're born perfect, then aren't they all the fittest?

humans on the other hand we have variation, some are disabled, some are smart, some are dumb, does the animals in the wild have this?

Yes, there's variation among animals as well.

Humans aren't a natural part of this ecosystem, mother nature is not our mother, but a cold hard bitch who wants us dead.

If you mean that humans originated somewhere other than Earth, then I disagree. If you mean that we've divorced ourselves from natural selection to the point that we're no longer really part of the rest of the world's interactions between animal species, then I'd agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join