It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans don't belong on earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

We evolved large brains and an unequalled problem solving ability. we have a height advantage over most predators and we have good depth perception, there is a reason we are an apex species.

Even if we aren't from here we are still way more advanced then most other creatures on earth.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Yeah you're a bit off...

Hell horses on their first day they are born, they are running around

Horses are precocial, meaning the young are relatively mature and mobile from the moment of birth or hatching.

Humans are altricial, many other animals are altricial too, such as cats and dogs.

Those animals have perfect night vision

What animals? Horses? Dogs? Cat's?

No animal has "perfect night vision", some adapt better than others, like cats and nocturnal animals.

I could go on because the rest of your post is much the same, but I can't really be bothered.

Maybe you should spend some time reading up on biology?

edit on 3/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

You are partially right...
I personally saw a cat jumping off 4th floor at day light and i saw it running away from car that was more than 50m away and going in opposite direction (also in day light).
And i wont even mention numerous times when cat jumps and misses table/ chair/ some other furniture because that object is new in cat's environment.

There are many kinds of cats. I guess that those i had were smart but had bad vision in some ways (they did see in the dark but as i mentioned they didn't perceive space well).

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
lots of humans live or did live very spare animalistic lives

the aboriginals of Terra Del Fuego an area off the tip of South America was populated by people who went naked in an Sub Antarctic environment, in winter, the secret? a tablespoon of seal oil a day don't take it in summer or you'll break out in a rash

the Kung of the Kalihari in Africa live mostly without houses sleep on bare ground have very little clothing and only the most primitive hunting weapons their most useful tool? a stick

the Tasmanians when first discovered by the West had no tools no clothes and nothing that could be described as culture they were quickly wiped out by disease and genocide

there are more,,we definitely don't 'need' laptops, packaged food ,cars, cellphones or any of the other things we like . left alone people usually only make temporary huts of available materials hunt and gather out a location and move on . That is the 'natural' state of humanity. Left alone uninterfered with we devolve with a quickness.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Thoughts?
Yes, I have a few. Thanks for asking.

Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc
I have never seen a cat, nor a dog, that had feathers and/or scales.
Lemme guess.... reptilian shape-shifting cat-fish???

they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities,
Animals look for shelter also. Excluding farm animals, how often do you see animals sleeping out in the open??

Those animals have perfect night vision, humans can barely see in the dark.
Without the ability to see through anothers' eyes, how can you compare?

Animals are born perfect, survival of the fittes, if they're disabled theyre left to die,
It's a bit difficult to believe what you are saying, when you keep contradicting yourself.

humans on the other hand we have variation, some are disabled, some are smart, some are dumb, does the animals in the wild have this?
Yes, they do. The intelligence of an animal, even that within a certain species, varies from one to another.

edit on 9/3/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

I've never said cats and dogs have scales or feathers, i was referring to the general animal population....oh you know...because birds have feathers, fish have scales etc as in i was hoping you would get the gist of it, sadly you didn't.

I see lions sleeping out in the open, they are an animal aren't they?
Or do you consider them human?
Sharks swim out in the open, or do they have shark houses?....a further question is...are sharks human?
I'm waiting for your answer

I can compare because science journals and studies state humans can't see in the night...i'm also...a human, life experiences help a long

No contradiction, i'll help you with the reading comprehension though champ, reading doesn't seem to be your strong point, though it proves to be a great point for creationism

Animals, aren't really born with disabilities, if they were, they would be dead, therefore they wouldn't be able to pass it on genetically, like a dog being born without a leg or a shark being born without it's fins.
A mate wouldn't let it breed with it, therefore, it wouldnt pass the gene on, and would another dog, take care of it?
Of course not, they would be left to die.

It's not a contradiction, simply because it can't happen.
Disabilities don't happen in the wild, and if and when they do, the disabled animal wouldn't breed with a capable mate, therefore, it wont spread it's gene.

Do you understand now
?

edit on 3-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by foxnewz

cause think about it who would want to destroy their own planet?
How about people whose holy book tells them to go and take what ever they can get their grubby little hands on.

"Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth." 29 And God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food." And it was so"

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It takes a random number of mutations to become fully adapted to an environment....this is counted in generations.
It has taken a few thousand generations to become what we are now.

Time has no bearing on evolution.......it could take a billion years or 10,000 years depending on the environment and the adaptations needed to survive.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dario86

You are partially right...
I personally saw a cat jumping off 4th floor at day light and i saw it running away from car that was more than 50m away and going in opposite direction (also in day light).
And i wont even mention numerous times when cat jumps and misses table/ chair/ some other furniture because that object is new in cat's environment.

There are many kinds of cats. I guess that those i had were smart but had bad vision in some ways (they did see in the dark but as i mentioned they didn't perceive space well).

Starred. Listen, I really laughed for a moment there, because I have 3 cats and I have my share of "cat dumbness"
But yes you're right... theres numerous of things "they"'re not counting with when running like idiots
So yea... now that I think about it... it IS about space also... but the point is, all that space that influences them are usually things that are unnatural to them, thus creating those... hmmm awkward moments

Considering what I know from humans, and what I know from cats... maybe cats are the ones who dont belong to this planet

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Ok hypothetical.
Religion aside.

What if humans were indeed engineered?
The rumors of the Annunaki creating us, in their image, and infusing their DNA with the DNA of the inhabitants of this planet, make perfect sense.

And true, we aren't strong enough, hell if we were natural to this planet, i'd be long gone now, im 5'3, 150 pounds, 19, male, i wouldn't have survived in any time frame other than post 80's, the world was just too primitive for someone like me to be around, there are hardly any short guys my height, it's impossible to relate to anyone.

Humans, survive based on our intelligence true, im not strong enough to fight, therefore i buy a gun, i am strong now, i can defend myself, i can fight a threat, it's possible to win a confrontation.

I mean, we're weak on day 1, we need our parents to care for us, for so many years, and if they die, we lose, society is set up, so that we need our parents for support.

Look at the tribes in the amazon...they are TINY people....they survive just fine without all our modern day luxuries. If you lived in a jungle...you too would be strong. Its your environment that makes you weak.

Many animals need their parents to care for them for a long period of time after birth. Wild animals dont hunt on the first day. They may be able to walk but thats because in their environment they need to.

We evolved like every other animal on this planet

Yes but see the thing is....im not from the amazon, nor do i even have any interest or plans to go the amazon.
I don't live with tiny people tho, i live with people who are from a tribe of giants, people who are taller than me are all around me.

Do animals need their parents for 18 years tho?
Animals don't really even live that long.

What did we evolve from?
The ape?
If we did, then y is there still the ape?
edit on 3-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What did we evolve from?
The ape?
If we did, then are is there still the ape?

Well I guess this quote sums all this up.

How can you question something that you know nothing about?

You don't even know the basics.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Epic fail on this bit

What did we evolve from? The ape? If we did, then are is there still the ape?

Hilarious

Common ancestor

Everything is evolving....still

edit on 3-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

What did we evolve from?
The ape?
If we did, then are is there still the ape?

Well I guess this quote sums all this up.

How can you question something that you know nothing about?

You don't even know the basics.

If i know nothing about something then i'll ask.
To ask is to know.

It's not a matter of knowing about it, to question it.
People back way when, were indoctrinated and brainwashed with religion, it's not a matter of knowing about it, to question it, you can question it because you nothing about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Epic fail on this bit

What did we evolve from? The ape? If we did, then are is there still the ape?

Hilarious

Everything is evolving....still

We're devolving if anything, people seem to be getting sicker, dumber and more crippled with each decade.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Cats, dog etc, ...are born perfect without dissabilities,

Erm. A quick general google search:

Correction of congenital deformity of hind limbs of cat

Angular Limb Deformities in Dogs

FELINE MEDICAL CURIOSITIES: FACIAL DEFORMITIES

What to do if your cat produces a deformed kitten

Congenital Disorder Causes Front Leg Deformity in Dogs

...got bored, stopped.

Those are domesticated pets.
Can you post links of lions, tigers sharks from the wild being born with deformities?
Till then your argument is invalid.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Human hair is unlike any other hair on any other creature, it grows and grows and grows and never really stops growing as long as there is a working follicle (that is the hair on our heads). The rest of our hair (on our bodies) acts very much like the hair on any animal, it grows to a certain length and then stops.

It just is not natural at all.

It is funny, when we see renditions of our ancestors they always show them with hair flowing and growing like ours, and they always show them with naked hairless bodies (not entirely naked of course). How do we know our primitive ancestors grew hair like us, how would they have managed it, how could they evade predators with all those flowing locks?

I think humans are hybrids. We are Domesticated animals and what ever it took to make us domesticated has something to do with our genes. I will even go as far to say that whomever or whatever domesticated us used the genetics that encompassed horns. Horns will grow and grow and never stop growing and is made of the very same material as hair. Our early renderings of Moses and Lucifer show them to have horns and long hair and so I propose that our hair is actually a diffused genetic horn that is a throwback from our creation.

When Man as we know it arrived on the scene, the very same time all the Domesticated "stock" arrived as well; almost as if whomever created us also created a set of animals to go along with us. Domesticated dogs, cats, cows, sheep, goats, chickens, you name it. Most believe that Man arrived and "created" the wild beasts into Domesticated animals. How is that possible? Can I go out and gather a grouping of wild animals and breed them into the variations we called Domesticated animals? No, it would take generations on the level of breeding this trait with that trait; what it would require would be technology to manipulate the genes. That is what happened!

There are wild Domesticated animals, don't get me wrong, take the horse for instance; but the original horse is so much different than the modern horse that it is too far removed from the original. They can still be released into the wild and become wild animals who can rear their young and live within family groups and thrive; it is possible that they kept that part of themselves that allowed them to be able to care for themselves. Most Domesticated stock will fail if not shepherded by a caretaker.

Yeah, we were "created" by something from something entirely different than ourselves and we "lost" that ability to talk to Nature and live as natural beings on this planet. We are too fragile and too ill-equipped to maintain ourselves in a wild natural environment. I realize there are such things as indigenous tribes living remotely and primitively, but they live short lives and they are very much different than the Man we see in our cities! Can we not see this? Most of them live in regions where there are no hostile elemental changes, mostly in areas that are tropical and lush where the food jumps into your lap!

OK, this is all very speculative, but Humans are not Natural Earthlings! We are Alien to this World and we corrupt it and destroy it by our very presence.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
No we are supposed to be here its just that we are the masters and obviously aren't intended to live like animals.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Think about it.
Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural enviroment, they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest.
Hell horses on their first day they are born, they are running around, not that i like horses, just pointing it out.

You know Dogs don't sweat, Cats only sweat on their paws, thus not an effective form of cooling.

Dogs will die without humans.

Perhaps humans have a lack of fur because we sweat and it cools our body consider that thought ever?

Yes, wild animals do not need to live inside a house, fascinating.

But please do continue.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

And whilst we're on the subject, I find it a bit strange we've got things like pigs, sheep, cows, chickens etc... All nice and conveniently there for us!!....

Well, those are also prey for the predators! But I kind of have to agree with the OP with all this..it just makes sense..in weird way

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

We're devolving if anything, people seem to be getting sicker, dumber and more crippled with each decade.

Really?

I think you will find that humans are living longer than ever before.

As to animals not being born with deformities, this is outright crap. Do some research before making wild accusations. There are plenty of cases of animals being born with deformities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join