It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans don't belong on earth?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
btw we do have one small advantage over all animals on this planet: the size of our brains. Thats what seperates us from them. Well, most of us

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I believe humans are native to the planet Earth but...... that doesn't mean there hasn't been any fiddling(introduced improvements) along the way......

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Human evolution has changed from being driven by the natural environment to being driven by the environment we create. Just as some animals that have been domesticated have evolved differently due to domestication, so have we. First we altered the environment to suit us and then the environment altered us. It has changed the course of our evolution. The world has been engineered: houses, television, internet, cars, medicines: all have been designed without thought as to how they affect our evolution. Maybe we should make the world harder for us mentally. A television with a simple puzzle that must be solved each time to watch.......

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
somewhere out there, there's a group, or alliance of really advanced people that developed a bit of a gambling problem..

see, they go around looking for habitable planets, build gigantic limestone "safe houses" to insure at least some of the humans will survive if TSHTF and drop off a handful of people on a certain location on that planet, instruct them on what they need to do and then, just sit back and watch to see which planet will do the best.

i'd say, in terms of survival we probably won, but in intelligence, we're way behind

praise the lord !!
my ass!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thank you for mirroring my thoughts, something that I have spent many hours argueing with associates over. Also, I would like to note that humans seem to be the only ones on this planet that have no idea what foods are naturally safe to consume, what plants naturally promote our health. Even the sun that shines on this planet has turned out to be one of our most deadly enimies. Has anyone ever wondered why thru out time mankind has sought the stars? Maybe it is because we have an natural desire to migrate to our home, one that is not this planet Earth.

Also, for those who say that we have evolved to the point where our brains allow us to survive versus being strong and fit for the environment. This is ATS, lets be honest with our selves. How many people do we know of that could survive in the wild if they had to, only depending on their brains? More than likely we can be compared to cattle, fat, slow moving easy meals.
edit on 4-9-2011 by lance_covel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have been a lurker for 7 years and as soon as I am able to post a thread about what I have discovered and what has been presented I will do so. I was born In Kenya and lived in Africa for 12 years as my father worked for the Spanish consulate I lived in Africa in South Africa Kenya and Mozambique and I have been writing a book about what I have researched in the last 28 years , I am anxious to release my findings

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

what are you talking about first baby birds are totally dependent on there mothers without her they last a day or 2.It doesnt stop there in fact more animal babies are helpless then apparently you realize. Your confusing how long it takes them to grow up and get to adult hood.And this is based on life span not how well adapted they are. As for humans needed houses thats just silly were just smart enoughnow that we dont need to seek shelter such as bears we make it.

PS strongly suggest you watch animal planet and read some books before making such statements.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigermountain
I have been a lurker for 7 years and as soon as I am able to post a thread about what I have discovered and what has been presented I will do so. I was born In Kenya and lived in Africa for 12 years as my father worked for the Spanish consulate I lived in Africa in South Africa Kenya and Mozambique and I have been writing a book about what I have researched in the last 28 years , I am anxious to release my findings

7 years and you still havn't let us know your findings? Another one of those posts

Anyway, like i said before, humans do belong here, and being we are not the only primate should be proof positive enough

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

What do you mean another one of those posts? I swear to you as soon as I am able to start a thread about what I have been doing I will do so. I find it a touch insulting that you even presume to know what I am about. these silly little faces that people put behind there statements are really insulting to say the least.Why is it that people never give others a chance? Why is it that other feel they are superior to the rest and are able to call the shots. Sit down and think for yourself if you are really able to joke about what I am writing about. I was forced along with my mother and brother to move to deep dark Africa from a young age, I was denied western pleasures just so my father could get by for us. I am now 29 and have been to 23 countries around the world, I speak 5 languages and I am writing about all of it. From my experience it is people who have never even left there safety ground who pass judgement . Don't presume mate , even the greatest masters in the world became so through listening.

Oh and I have been watching ATS go by for years and had my own motives for not joining , apart from the fact we nearly never had good connection while I was tending to the crops and the chickens in Africa.

This is for you

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

all of us don't belong here except for the natives that live through australia, north america, and south america, I do believe I am not from here, but my soul is given the chance to live one life on this planet before the next I guess lol

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
We belong on this planet, but the tricks of technology, propaganda and the art of war makes us stuck in a system of materialism and greed.

Only when we overcome this we meet God.

And the State is making us increasingly dependent on them for everything. That is the design of the NWO. Instead of independently living off the land and resources, they want us to depend on the State for food, clothing, shelter, water, everything. And they have reserved the right for their elite to make the decisions of rationing. That of course is collectivism.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

We belong on this planet, but the tricks of technology, propaganda and the art of war makes us stuck in a system of materialism and greed.

And the State is making us increasingly dependent on them for everything. That is the design of the NWO. Instead of independently living off the land and resources, they want us to depend on the State for food, clothing, shelter, water, everything. And they have reserved the right for their elite to make the decisions of rationing. That of course is collectivism.

No one's making anyone dependent on anything. "Independently living off the land and resources" isn't practical for a modern, large-scale society. Regardless, there isn't a gun being held to your head forcing you to live in a modern society, it's your choice.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EitherWay

There are still tribes today that live "out in the open", they might make huts to stay out of the rain, but so do animals (think rabbits that live in warrens, meercats in burrows, mountain lions in caves).

It's clear from cave paintings that early man took to the caves for shelter. In Tunisia they built their homes right into the sides of the earth. Tataouine was the inspiration for the epic Star Wars film because of the interesting sand structures.

I found them to be fascinating structures
setofdrifters2.com...
edit on 4-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

No one's making anyone dependent on anything. "Independently living off the land and resources" isn't practical for a modern, large-scale society. Regardless, there isn't a gun being held to your head forcing you to live in a modern society, it's your choice.

I haven't said it's practical anymore. I do know a number of people though who are moving out of the city to areas of arable land and places to raise their own chickens because they are worried if the economy collapses and whatever else may be in store for us. I haven't said there was a gun to anyone's head either. You just added that drama for effect.
Let's call it a trend by engineering. How's that? Of course people find it more convenient to live in populated cities where water and electricity has been installed by the govt. Or suburbs fitted with county water pipes and telephone lines. That is the trend. How many people know how to build wells for their water?
I never said that it was preferable to live that way either. See my other post on modern technology.
But plenty of people here feel that masses of people have been somewhat systematically herded into the large cities. All you have to do is read the UN Agenda 21 to know that rationing is on its way, unless we stop it. And by the way, more and more land is being acquired by govt through emminent domain and also the UN is declaring more areas of land as World Heritage sites. Try researching it.
And the State making us more dependent, well just look at how this admin is growing govt. Look how we are tied to city water, city electric grids, look how they make rules and regulations. I am hearing more and more about how people are being fined for growing veggies in their own yards. Tell me how that came about?

Interestingly Michell O tried her own verson of the Victory Garden, right on the Wh lawn, oddly enough, but she was just promoting the Green Agenda.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Think about it.
Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural enviroment, they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest.
Hell horses on their first day they are born, they are running around, not that i like horses, just pointing it out.

Those animals have perfect night vision, humans can barely see in the dark.

Humans on the other hand, need houses, humans make the enviroment adapt to them, human babies are too weak on their first day of birth, they born naked, hungry etc, it takes humans at least 18 years to be somewhat self sufficient.
We need shelter to live, we can't live in the open, we'll die, wolves will kill us, predators will kill us, the cold will kill us, we can't hunt, we have to kill cattle etc.

Animals are born perfect, survival of the fittes, if they're disabled theyre left to die, humans on the other hand we have variation, some are disabled, some are smart, some are dumb, does the animals in the wild have this?

Humans aren't a natural part of this ecosystem, mother nature is not our mother, but a cold hard bitch who wants us dead.

Thoughts?

edit on 3-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

What about monkeys?

Their babies can't climb trees when they are born and they have to mature.

Yes, we as society have accepted "un-fit" people but that doesn't mean we dont belong here.

I actually agree that we might have been "placed" here, but your arguments dont justify that.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You're over thinking this, a long time ago (way before we advance and started living in houses) our ancestors did rely on their instincts to survive.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Evolution?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Gorillas build their own crude shelters (a form of house) out of leaves if it rains. Animals are born disabled occasionally and they die, thats why you dont tend to see them. We have evolved beyond the need for fur or feathers through environment and intelligence. I think we do belong here it's just we arn't going through a grand patch at the moment.
I am a bit puzzled about the worldwide intelectual jump we made 5000 ago approx though...
peace

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
NO DOUBT, WE DO NOT BELONG TO THIS PLANET.
IF WE WOULD BELONG HERE WE WOULD NOT DESTROY IT.
WE CAN'T LIVE IN HARMONY HERE.... NO WAY !!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol
NO DOUBT, WE DO NOT BELONG TO THIS PLANET.
IF WE WOULD BELONG HERE WE WOULD NOT DESTROY IT.
WE CAN'T LIVE IN HARMONY HERE.... NO WAY !!!

Right, then describe the "home planet" that humans come from and what specific features it has that would cause humans to not destroy it. Anybody?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join