It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland's photo "Elenin is a Tetrahedral Spaceship", debunked???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
You guys know this week Richard C. Hoagland dropped the alien bomb, by claiming that the comet ELENIN is a "tetrahedral spaceship", based in one image taken by NASA STEREO B HI1 in Aug. 19. This summed up to the buzz created by PropheticSeerChannel's video about the "explosion of ELENIN" (already debunked) and Sorcha Faal's meme about the comet "being under control of alien intelligences". Regardless what ELENIN really is and any occult agenda that TPTB are carrying out through this comet, the fact is that these amount of disinformation is getting the whole thing worse.

Anyway this video is analyzing the frame presented by Hoagland and the whole footage made by STEREO B:

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/9/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

For those who're interested, this is the full interview with Hoagland on C2C, in Aug. 29:

I don't understand how a guy with his credentials, can misinterpret that image. Anyway, I think he's onto something about TPTB's agenda to crash the ISS on Earth.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Ok i`ll come clean, i ordered a star destroyer a few years ago and Kuat shipyards finally shipped it.

Not much longer and there wont be any denying what it is. I think we could throw the "hostile ET" theory away. If some advanded race wanted us dead we`d be dead.
I do hope if its just a big comet/asteriod/ancient satellite etc that we get to see it real good if it passes by.

If it is that we should send a team up to carve some kind of message into the side of it to mess with the people in the future when it comes back.
edit on 3-9-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear

Ok i`ll come clean, i ordered a star destroyer a few years ago and Kuat shipyards finally shipped it.

Not much longer and there wont be any denying what it is. I think we could throw the "hostile ET" theory away. If some advanded race wanted us dead we`d be dead.
I do hope if its just a big comet/asteriod/ancient satellite etc that we get to see it real good if it passes by.

If it is that we should send a team up to carve some kind of message into the side of it to mess with the people in the future when it comes back.
edit on 3-9-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

Hoagland believes that ELENIN might be a spaceship sent by Atlantis civilization, with some data or preserved technology to help our civilization in a soon-to-occur cataclysm.

Well, a couple of moons of this solar system are alien space stations, including "our" moon. UFOs are seen everywhere, probably we have lots of undersea alien bases on Earth. Most likely the ancient founders of Atlantis, evacuated Earth and flew to Mars, before the old cataclysm. I don't see why they need a comet to send us any message.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hoagland is a crank, his ramblings are the equivalent of a cold reading psychic. People hear what they want to hear because he never says anything concrete. He says this is a 'scenario, one of many', then goes on to give some B.S. about whatever is popular Elenin, 2012, etc. By saying it's a "scenario", he's basically covering his ass for when whatever he's said doesn't come to pass.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Hoagland is a crank, his ramblings are the equivalent of a cold reading psychic. People hear what they want to hear because he never says anything concrete. He says this is a 'scenario, one of many', then goes on to give some B.S. about whatever is popular Elenin, 2012, etc. By saying it's a "scenario", he's basically covering his ass for when whatever he's said doesn't come to pass.

I don't follow his work and the first time I heard his voice, was in this last interview with George Noory. He might be the classic "conspiracy-celebrity", getting rich with TPTB's agenda, but the scenario about the ISS being purposely crashed on Earth to create a NWO type catastrophe, looks clear like daylight.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The only person with less credibility than Seven Greer in my book is Richard Hoagland .
He seems to believe that if he say's it that makes it true , this is a perfect example of his ability to jump on any bandwagon and take it to new heights of fantasy .

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't understand why some of you aren't reserving your critical comments for afterward?. In a few weeks we'll find out whether this is what they're saying it is (a comet) at which time, Hoagland will lose or gain a huge audience base.

You have to admit, the timing to many events (WISE going off-line, Shuttle missions ending, ISS possibly aborted etc) is very serendipitous to say the least.

I for one know alien life (and/or military experimentation) is among us. I've seen them. So once someone crosses that proverbial line of 'reality'...although it feels liberating, it's quite frightening too. Because mainly you realize anything is possible and it's solely up to us to discern what's what. No one can tell us our truth anymore.

I without hesitation believe aliens and Humans are inhabiting the Moon (and possibly other planets too). I know that's hard to wrap ones head around but once you ALLOW that possibility....there's no more line-in-the-sand as far as what's not possible.

We're being lied to folks. But many of the higher-ups don't know the truth. I'm referring to probably what's called the Black OPs. The regular people are in the dark as much as most of us are. I believe the astronauts were debriefed and de-memorized when they returned from the Moon but that's for another thread at another time.

So although I personally don't 'feel' Elenin is a space craft, I also realize I can never say never again. So in summation, let's wait and see. Three weeks isn't that long. (I wonder if non-contrail activity will pick up)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Does this even need to be debunked?

lol.......... total hoax just reading the sentence

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

I'm not a "true believer"... but why throw a theory into the garbage just because it has a low probability? Its low... but its still a theory unless proven otherwise. Ppl are too quick to deny something just because of "low probabilities" and yet, the universe and even earth has proven us wrong so many times.

All our scientific explanations for things, what we call them, what we call "physics" is just a set of reasonable nomenclatures invented (and hold this word - invented) to explain something in a different way from religion.

But if you look closely... science is just like religion, only takes more time and effort to explain.

I'm not that quick to deny something, cause I know of lots of things that religion doesnt cut it, but science doesnt explain it either.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

The problem is not the message but the messenger

Mr Hoagland has a history of making claims and adjusting the facts to fit his version of reality.
americanloons.blogspot.com...
www.badastronomy.com...
edit on 3-9-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add link

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

I'm not a "true believer"... but why throw a theory into the garbage just because it has a low probability? Its low... but its still a theory unless proven otherwise. Ppl are too quick to deny something just because of "low probabilities" and yet, the universe and even earth has proven us wrong so many times.

All our scientific explanations for things, what we call them, what we call "physics" is just a set of reasonable nomenclatures invented (and hold this word - invented) to explain something in a different way from religion.

But if you look closely... science is just like religion, only takes more time and effort to explain.

I'm not that quick to deny something, cause I know of lots of things that religion doesnt cut it, but science doesnt explain it either.

The discussion is not about the theory. Is about the IMAGE used to create this whole buzz. It's obviously NO tetrahedral spaceship!! Just an optical illusion caused by the stars around and the gases of the comet. The original movie proves it. Have you bothered to watch the video??

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

I don't want to go too off-topic but it's interesting how many can accept (the fact?) that others have had near-death-experiences and seen 'angels' etc but yet, not accepting of abductions and aliens.

Probably because there's been a indoctrination of sorts to portray angels (religion) as good' and aliens (mythical) as bad.

What people thought only 50 years ago is now a quasi reality through quantum physics research and those are parallel and multiple universes going on simultaneously as we speak.

So please, if there's one lesson to be learned as mere mortals: don't limit yourself anymore than we already are in this Space/Time continuum conundrum!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

The discussion is not about the theory. Is about the IMAGE used to create this whole buzz. It's obviously NO tetrahedral spaceship!! Just an optical illusion caused by the stars around and the gases of the comet. The original movie proves it. Have you bothered to watch the video??

But my friend, don't you see?.....that's YOUR opinion. Hoagland has his. Although yours is more conventional that doesn't mean a radical opinion is automatically wrong. So, why is your opinion better? Because it's safer? (ever seen an alien? Didn't think so.....)

Like I said before, I've learned never to say never but I don't feel this is a space craft. That's just my feeling but to defend Hoagland if I may......he is NOT the only one saying this. Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot is on board this 'spacecraft' belief too.

I agree, many things that Hoagland claim are subject to the interpreters imagination. Like the face on Mars. Sure. It could be. It looks like a face but it can also be a matrix-like mirage. Most will never know. However, we WILL know whether Elenin is a natural or artifical body soon enough (unless of course it disintegrates which in turn will shift the discussion to whether it was struck by scalar-like weaponry or........it naturally fell apart).

We'll see soon enough!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaze090

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

But my friend, don't you see?.....that's YOUR opinion. Hoagland has his. Although yours is more conventional that doesn't mean a radical opinion is automatically wrong. So, why is your opinion better? Because it's safer? (ever seen an alien? Didn't think so.....)

Like I said before, I've learned never to say never but I don't feel this is a space craft. That's just my feeling but to defend Hoagland if I may......he is NOT the only one saying this. Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot is on board this 'spacecraft' belief too.

I agree, many things that Hoagland claim are subject to the interpreters imagination. Like the face on Mars. Sure. It could be. It looks like a face but it can also be a matrix-like mirage. Most will never know. However, we WILL know whether Elenin is a natural or artifical body soon enough (unless of course it disintegrates which in turn will shift the discussion to whether it was struck by scalar-like weaponry or........it naturally fell apart).

We'll see soon enough!!

As I said, I'm not familiar with Hoagland's work, except by the face of Cydonia. By what I heard of him on C2C, he's onto a lot of things, but in THIS specific case of this image, the optical effect is obvious. He jumped to quick to claim it's a "tetrahedral spaceship". It's not a matter of opinion. It's a FACT. The video is clearly showing how the tetrahedral effect is being created in few frames and then vanishes as the comet keep moving. It was a huge mistake making such bombastic statement based in a single frame.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I like Hoagland, some of his theories are out there but what do I know? I am sure something is going to happen to open our eyes to some of the truths that are out there, it's just a matter of time is all. Elenin may be nothing, but then again it may be something extraordinary? I sure as hell couldn't say either way. One thing I do know is we will have our answer shortly and then we can point fingers and ridicule, until then, we wait.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Holy moly batman.......for someone with a namesake like yours (anunnaki) you're coming off pretty closed minded.

We don't even know what material some intergalactic spacecrafts are made of. We don't even know what dimensions some of these spacecrafts exist in. We don't even know whether we KNOW all the elements in the universe.

So how can you sit back and say it's clearly an optical illusion???? Based on what? Our caveman-like telescopes that can only see so far into the bands?

Maybe it's morphing. Maybe it goes in and out of our light spectrum. Maybe it goes in and out of 3D.

Again, I am not agreeing with Hoagland but some of you come off just as (for lack of a better word....) arrogant as he is.

How about we say this: We have no idea what this is seeing it's so far away and we're relying on NASA's imagery to guide us.

It's probably a comet but I also have to wonder what the hell the ancients knew. Most indigenous cultures talk about space gods and vessels and their return.

So I for one am playing it safe by saying: I------DON'T-------KNOW-------WHAT-------THIS-------IS.
Now, you try that instead of turning an opinion into a fact.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
I like Hoagland, some of his theories are out there but what do I know? I am sure something is going to happen to open our eyes to some of the truths that are out there, it's just a matter of time is all. Elenin may be nothing, but then again it may be something extraordinary? I sure as hell couldn't say either way. One thing I do know is we will have our answer shortly and then we can point fingers and ridicule, until then, we wait.

^------------------------this is the most rational comment so far!!!!

We simply don't know.

Bravo. Star for you!!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

post by discharged77
I am sure something is going to happen to open our eyes to some of the truths that are out there

Yes there is but we're going to have to wait till 2018 for it .

The Webb will be the premier observatory of the next decade, serving thousands of astronomers worldwide. It will study every phase in the history of our Universe, ranging from the first luminous glows after the Big Bang, to the formation of solar systems capable of supporting life on planets like Earth, to the evolution of our own Solar System
www.jwst.nasa.gov...
/ex]
The James Webb Space Telescope will indeed open our eyes

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

if you turn it around it looks like an alien...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join