It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive tornado of fire - does it mean anything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I had a dream this morning that was interesting. I was just finishing up at a atm then I saw a dark wall looking cloud down across a highway down a hill in front of of strip chain of stores. This reminded me of a strip chain where a Super Walmart and other stores were at.

Anyway as I was watching amazed at what I was watching, I saw a big black tornado pop out of the middle of this dark wall of clouds. It hit directly on the front of the storefronts. I felt apprehensive about which way this tornado was going to go.

Anyway it followed the store front down maybe 50 ft and then caused a big explosion, the front of the store exploded into the tornado in a bit of a fireball. Then, this black tornado became a tornado of fire instead of clouds. The tornado of fire continued down past the store fronts, incinerating at least two people who didn't see it in time. Then it tore through a store. Then I woke up with a stiff neck.

Does this mean anything to anyone or anyone do dream analysis? I'm just curious and thought I would post this before I forget all about it. I'm also curious if a tornado could become a tornado of fire. Could a tornado have burning material swirling around within it to make it look like this?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I suppose that if it picked up a large amount of flammable material it could be a tornado of fire. I've actually seen a demonstration of this on a science show, but it was a man-made tornado in a lab. It was only about 10 feet high. I'm not sure how long the fire would last in a real life-sized tornado.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hello

The explosion at the gas plant near Houston looked like a tornado of fire.
Maybe premonition....was this dream before or after this incident?

join