It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest weather ever recorded...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

The electric rain sounds like Tesla experimenting with wireless power transfer through the ionsphere. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out there was other experiments being run around that time.

The other examples though, holy balls, I'd literally go insane if a tonne of snakes, worms or frozen ducks fell out of the sky at me...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol

The electric rain sounds like Tesla experimenting with wireless power transfer through the ionsphere. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out there was other experiments being run around that time.

Thankyou for that, It had not crossed my mind that Tesla's experiments could explain that phenomenon, Ill look into it, thankyou for the input

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sounds like maybe a Water Spout formed across a body of water or marshes and sucked them up into the atmosphere. Weird planet!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

My pleasure. I look forward to the results!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

You plan on sharing a link, or is this a secret lil gem that you wanna keep to yourself??

reply to post by teotwawki77

Originally posted by teotwawki77

how does rain pickup these objects is an act of god or falling from outer space from another planet.
Well, since rain [color=SkyBlue]falls, it could not possibly 'pick up' anything. That would be a different type of weather phenomenon, that took the objects up, such as a tornado. They later fall down along with the rain.

The droplets of water that fall from the sky, those that we call rain, where do they come from? Were they up in the sky all along?

Not to be a smart a, but i know how rain is formed if this was always around tornadic activity why didnt the op mention it. If these objects fell with rain what holds them up there in the first place do clouds have plastic storage bins in them why wouldnt they just fall to the ground after the tornadoe.

edit on 4-9-2011 by teotwawki77 because: duh

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

I havent found anything other than this wireless telecommunications experiment, but it was never fully completed although he did perform demonstrations at prior dates. Investigating this led me to Nathan Stubblefield whom many people claim invented the radio before Nikola Tesla or Guglielmo Marconi. More to the point Stubblefield made a well documented public demenstration of his wireless telephone on New Years Day 1902, that uses natural conduction through the Earth and Water.

This could be the explanation i've been looking for so I will have a look at what date/day this freak weather happened tomorrow and get back to you. Its all very interesting to say the least, thankyou again for the heads-up.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Wow, kudos on the research so far. I hope you get enough to make a decent post out of it. It'd be nice to know about some of Tesla's contemporaries.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Read. Study. Learn. ← Useful information. Check it out.

Not to be a smart a, but i know how rain is formed
Maybe so. Maybe not. It didn't appear that way.

how does rain pickup these objects is an act of god or falling from outer space from another planet.

if this was always around tornadic activity why didnt the op mention it.
Dunno.
I never said that it was [color=D9D2AD]always around tornadic activity.

If these objects fell with rain what holds them up there in the first place do clouds have plastic storage bins in them why wouldnt they just fall to the ground after the tornadoe.
What caused you to arrive at this conclusion?

Strong currents, updraft, and lower air pressure, are just some of the factors that would be involved. However, that does not mean that anything was actually being '[color=D9D2AD]held up there.'

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

these couldnt be coming from the rain, its just gas until the second it falls anyway
what causes this?
wind?
is it possible that its a natural way of spreading species/spawns?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I suppose you are an expert because you saw the movie twister and you have the weather channel. You are obviously a troll know it all if animals fall from the sky from updraft mystery solved get your story strait is it rain coming the wind along with rocks its a phenomenon you dont know.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just imagine if one of these phenomenons happened now-a-days. Could you imagine the panic that would set it with all the conspiracy going on right now involving 2012 and various dates throughout this year as well?

Makes me wonder where the "When pigs fly.." saying came from now. Could it be someone actually saw some pigs raining from the sky back in the 1500s?

edit on 9/5/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Free Lesson #2 = Punctuation!!!!

You may just learn something useful. Try it out.
Improving communication skills, is a good thing.

I suppose you are an expert because you saw the movie twister and you have the weather channel. You are obviously a troll know it all if animals fall from the sky from updraft mystery solved get your story strait is it rain coming the wind along with rocks its a phenomenon you dont know
What are you talking about?

• I never claimed to be an expert in anything.
  • How many self proclaimed 'know-it-alls' would say "Dunno"??

After that, I'm lost.

The part of your post, that I highlighted in yellow, makes no sense at all. It's giving me a headache just trying to understand you.

If I feel that you are actually making an effort, towards trying to communicate with me, then I will try to understand. If that↑ is the best you can do, then I'm sorry, I have nothing more to say to you. It is too much work, trying to decipher and/or translate your words.

edit on 9/5/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
    link   

I doubt that there is any correlation between weather and god.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
    link   
    reply to post by digitalbluco

The world is an amazing place, man. Have you not heard the saying, "it's raining cats and dogs!"

I certainly wouldn't mind if it rained peaches where I live, I love those things. I'd probably poop my self if it rained snakes though...

Those most interesting thing in this thread for me is Russias weird snow. They say the Orange was oily to the touch and they advised people to not use it for daily task or even let there animals near it. :S Then the purple snow is said to contain dust from africa so it isn't safe to eat, WTF?

So, as a matter of fact, purple snow was an expeditious shipping of African sand beaches to Stavropol region. If it was not for negative temperatures, its residents could already be having sand-bathes.

edit on 5-9-2011 by TheWorldSpins because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join