It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is shrinking and by 2012 it will have vanished completely

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Now i dont know if this is true but here goes either way the moon is apparently shrinking according to William H Carpenter from the Whistleblower organization NASAConspiracyWatch,either its because of the bombing mission experiments or NASA and the Navy are bombing alien bases, so heres the link and a brief quote:

"There can only be one explanation," says Carpenter. "Or maybe two."

He points to lunar bombing raids carried out by the US Air Force under the guise of NASA missions. "These were intended to destroy underground alien bases," says Carpenter, "but there has almost certainly been some collateral damage. It's possible that the Moon's crust has been compromised allowing the escape of gases and, you know, other stuff. Now the Moon is collapsing like a punctured balloon."

However, Carpenter says a more probable explanation is that the disappearing Moon is the result of a scientific experiment that went badly wrong. What's more, the scientists were warned this could happen.

"We're all familiar with the controversy over the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), which is purported to be buried under Switzerland," says Carpenter. "Scientists knew that attempts to create the Higgs boson with such large energies would lead to the creation of a black hole. Well, now that's happened."

Our moon is shrinking

edit on 3/9/2011 by Sauron because: include external quote tags

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

All of this sounds like a bunch of information he sucked out of his thumb!

There is absolutely nothing, to back up this ludicrous claims, no scientific proof, no evidence. Just another crackpot theory.

vvv

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It looks pretty normal to me!

I would even say it has looked quite big this last month or so a couple times when I looked.

I have a hard time believing they popped the moon or destroyed alien bases to be honest!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
Now i dont know if this is true ...

And it doesnt worry you in the slightest that your source is the Weekly World Inquisitor?

The same joke paper that has stories like
Russian moon rover was stolen by aliens
Aliens sue for return of Roswell UFO
Vatican launches range of condoms - with holes
Christ killed in dinosaur attack
Jesus ate my homework!

and of course
Movie director finds Christ's lunchbox
Ancient relic still shows traces of saviour's sandwiches, claim scientists

So thats your source for this moon shrinking story?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86

Now i dont know if this is true
I am gonna make a wild guess on this, and go ahead and say- "Nope. Not true."

"There can only be one explanation," says Carpenter. "[color=FFAC75]Or maybe two."
[color=8FFFAD] X2: 1 for this ↑, and the other for this ↓.

It's possible that the Moon's crust has been compromised allowing the escape of gases [color=FFAC75]and, you know, other stuff."

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Is that the only link you have the only source?
Because if it is, im calling BS!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Seriously??

If he provided 5 more links to it, I would still "call BS."

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Christ killed in dinosaur attack
Thanks, that made me laugh so hard..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Seriously??

If he provided 5 more links to it, I would still "call BS."

Well yea lol

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
So what happens if you blow air into a balloon and then let it go? It shoots and farts around the room right?
So why isn't the moon moving around when all these gasses escaped?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Quite possibly the stupidest thread title I have ever seen... and that is really saying something. (sorry ATS)

complete 2012 lunacy!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'll shut the door
on my way out, LOL

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This doom issue is getting more and more hilarious
....Now the moon is shrinking ! ....wow, maybe someone has poked it with a pin

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
you know, I did see a dot of a moon last night. though using my brain I determined it was a reflection of the moon off of clouds because it was soooooooo small, it had to have already set.. yet at that point where its not quite gone..

but no.. the moon isnt going anywhere except around and around and around the earth.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think someones brain is shrinking

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Thanks Tahnya. Every time I get to thinking I've seen and heard everything, someone proves me so badly wrong I'm just struck speechless for a moment. This would be one of those moments. Shrinking moons, eh? Wow...I guess that would make the ocean surfaces as calm as a backyard pond. Now that would be interesting. If only I could stop laughing long enough to give it more thought...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
c'mon, who didn't enjoy reading this post? the moon is getting smaller like a punctured balloon, or a black hole is to blame. things are difficult for a lot of people due to natural and manmade disasters. this post made me smile. its hard not to smile after reading "gas and stuff" coming out of the moon.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I have a telescope and of course im always looking at the moon ,in great detail especially on the full moon. If there was any kind of bombing going on there would be evidence of it. Im not talking smoke and fires but if something where to explode on the surface it would kick up a great amount of dust which would take alot longer to settle, leaving a great plume.

What kind of spacecraft is delivering these weapons? Why are we bombing Aliens/ET/Those guys?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join