It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic/Tech industry now under TPTB/reptilian control (PROOF INSIDE!!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
(excuse grammar, i touch type, so it just comes as i think i dont proof read)

Hey guys!
I used to be a former "patriot" to technology, i was never a patriot to countrys, but more towards tech corporations, i understand why patriots are so stubborn now because of that but anyways back to the topic, i, switched between Sony and Microsoft, then recently moved to PC gaming and, became a fan of AMD, then Intel and Nvidia, then when i didnt have enough money for their Intel and Nvidia tech i went back to AMD.

Anyways as the weeks went by, i started to notice things not only in the gaming industry but in the electronic industry, and it gradually built up and up, and i've come to the conclusion that the electronics we use on a daily basis, from TV's, to computers, camers, phones etc are all in a controlled industry, not a free maket industry, but one that is closed, essentially it's scripted like the WWE, so there can be no competition .

You have to listen to this song whilst reading, it sets the mood -

First up -
The Computer industry
Ok, so in the computer industry, there's only 3 major players.
AMD, Nvidia and Intel, and if you want to get technical, VIA,Texas Instruments, and some ARM designers.
But AMD, Nvidia and Intel are really the only major corporations who really are left over from all the Silicon Valley start ups, either because of Intel buying or killing of the other competitors
Now, why is this?
Because it's in a controlled environment, in a controlled economy they are allowed to do this, without raising a red flag.

I'm going to show some evidence of Intel's anti-competitive and illuminati/reptilian control and draconian style business strategies they successfully used to beat AMD for around 10 years.
btw this was before AMD became reptilian controlled, back when AMD was still human controlled.

NY Attorney General Sues Intel for Bribing PC Makers

Intel Accused of Giving Dell $6 Billion for Exclusivity

Now have you ever wondered why every computer, everywhere pretty much, uses an Intel CPU and an Nvidia GPU?
It's because those same organizations are bribed by Intel and Nvidia to use them
This is bad for the consumer, bad for improving technology, and bad for everyone other than the TPTB/Reptilians who support these theatrics.

So Intel and Nvidia pretty much bribed, EVERY computer maker, Dell, Hp, Alienware etc, into using their technology.
AMD had to rely on people who custom build PC's to turn over a profit, which barely anyone custom builds.
And it was only recently that the government/TPTB/reptilians fined Intel, and it was barely anything, just a measley 1.25Billion, for over 10 years of anti competitive practices, intel make over $50 billion a year, and it was due to ousting out the challenge by AMD, that they even made the money in the first place.
So like i said, if the system was fair, and not scripted, Intel for one wouldn't have even been able to pull of what they did, and two, even if they did, they would have had to pay much more than $1.25 billion.

Intels LOGO, fact, resembles the uroboros, the famous reptile eating it's tale, and continuly re-newing itself.

uroboros ^

intel logo ^

Intel has a complete domination of the computer industry, their anti competitive practices, they made OEM's to purposely not use AMD chips, and in their latest sandy bridge chips which contain a killswitch.
All their major chips are designed and made in Israel.

And then they get research grants from DARPA, who are basically Black op scientists.

Intels most famous chip, and their first " word named" chip the "Pentium", is translated to -
pent = 5
ium = To combine, to unify
There are technically, only 5 human populated continents, since Asia and Europe are connected, and Antarctica is too cold for humans to really live there long term.
So, NA,SA, Europe+Asia, Oceania and Africa.......= 1 world order....new world order.
And aren't Intel chips in pretty much all computers, the parallels are familiar huh.

Here's one of the commercials for intels pentium chip, which has an alien theme to it.....no coincidence tho?

Here's where it gets real, there's been rumors of Intel reverse engineering alien technology and designing it in their chips.
But the funny thing is, is that the human made AMD Athlon chip, out performed and destroyed the Alien made Intel chip, and then you wonder why they put fluoride in a humans water, but this was back way when, a lots changed them, and i'm pretty sure AMD is now under TPTB control aswell, i'll get it into.

Now Nvidia -

Their logo is the all seeing eye, they're always watching us.

The origin of the word Nvidia comes from "to the highest degree" a reference to freemasonry.
It's a mixture of "n" a mathematical variable meaning "to the highest degree" if you've dealt with arithmetic and geomteric sequences you'll know this, the over NWO scheme is basically a sequence the other part is video which comes from Latin videre, "to see"—, implying "we are always watching you, to the highest degree".

Nvidia's 3D IR transmitter their "3d tech" is a sawed of pyramid, the same on the US dollar bill, why pick such a design?
The box has a man with one eye, which is frequent in many illuminati themes.
img]http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/nvidia_3d_vision/images/06.jpg[/img]

Notice it says "experience a new dimension"
Here's the 3D transmitter, in the shape of sawed of pyramid and a the all seeing eye logo of theirs on it.

Nvidia's upcoming chip "kal el" translates to "son of god" in hebrew, and it was supermans name aswell, not that i really watch anything created by hollywood, i've always hated hollywood, comic books and popular culture, but you dont need to be an anti semite, to know that there's a front that Jewish people control the world infact most of the people who realize jews control the world aren't even anti semites, like me and i assume many others, anyways their control stems from the media to education etc etc...but imo thats most likely just a front, to keep us distracted from the the deeper truth, this is so people get caught up in the seemingly obvious truth that jews run the world, when really that is just a front for the deeper truth, so people will be fixated on that.

As for AMD, well imo, they used to be human controlled till about a year ago, when they fired their ceo "Dirk Meyer", he was the guy that made the AMD Athlon chip, and came up with the K architecture, which 10 year old technology, re-tweaked, keeping up with current day Intel tech.
Dirk, saved the company, AMD were pretty much on the brink of bankruptcy, till he turned it around, he spun of Global Foundaries, a chip making plant, before GloFo, AMD didn't have anywhere to make their chips because of Intel dis allowing it.

Out of characters, check next post, feel free to post in the meantime.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Continued -
Oh and didn't realize i didn't post the Intel video.
Here it is

So anyways, continued -
dirk meyer was the guy who out witted intel on several occasions, yet the board of CEO's didn't thank him, they FIRED him!
Dirk Meyer the man who out witted intel

And for what?
Saving the company from bankruptcy?
Here's another thing, AMD's former CEO hector ruiz, was involved in insider trading, and nearly bankrupted AMD.
He fired staff, he increased his OWN salary when the company was basically dying.
Dirk on the other hand, increased staff, and CUT his salary, not that im a fan of either of them, im just pointing it out.

Former AMD CEO Hector Ruiz Was A Galleon Tipper Read more: www.businessinsider.com...
AMD's Hector Ruiz Jumps Sinking Ship
What bad year? AMD CEO GETS SALARY INCREASE

Anyways, AMD replaced Dirk with rory read, from IBM, Lenovo, and if you didn't know, IBM, was a company that had ties to the Nazis, strong ties at that.

This guy.....im just not sure, but thats something, that just doesn't seem human to me, call me crazy but whatever.
Just look at the 0:30 mark, and look at his jaws.
Heres another pic of him
There is just something about this guy that gives of that non human look.

Alright so as to AMD, well it seems recently they're doing better, and it seems it's only because Dirk is gone.
Dirk had some good plans for the company, like making more powerful laptops, but apparently, they fired the guy who saved them, for this guy Rory, bad move imo, but like i said, it's a scripted enviroment.

Anyways now for the general electronic industry, Microsoft, Sony, Samsung, LG, phone comanies, TV's and media.
Check my next post, feel free to comment in the meant time.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I think you are very disillusioned. That Uroborus thingy, you could blame half of the companies which have circular logo that they are owned by reptilians.

1. Intel circles are not even connected, which is basic principle of Uroborus
2. Nvidia spiral is meant to symbolize eye, and it does its job pretty well
3. Corruption in companies happens everywhere in the world and its not caused by any reptilians, rather than human greed
4. You post absolutely no proof, just speculations
5. It does not make sense, "Yay, I'm a reptilian, let's increase my salary and put some pyramids in logos, just so everyone know I'm reptilian, thats evil man !"

So no, I dont think there are any reptilians controlling intel and nvidia and amd...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well, it's both a theory and proof, you are simply choosing to ignore the blatantly obvious.
Anyways, i'm still writing up the other post, a lot more info, which can add some more substance, involving, Bill Gates, MS etc.
I have some good revelations that people most likely aren't aware about.

Oh, and no, it's not human greed, it really is the outright and blatant, disregard for competition, and justice.
The government SHOULD not have let Intel get away with this, point blank.
But they did, therefore the industry is scripted.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Intel has bad business practices, I agree with you there. You're also correct that Intel has a monopoly on x86 processors (this is not the entire computer industry, IBM gets revenues twice as large as Intel).

But then you started talking about TPTB/reptilians which is where you started talking BS.

Intels LOGO, fact, resembles the uroboros, the famous reptile eating it's tale, and continuly re-newing itself.

That's ridiculous, they look nothing alike aside from a couple of similarities like being round.

and in their latest sandy bridge chips which contain a killswitch.

Intel has been offering this for several years, I would be highly surprised if AMD did not offer something similar. It is a great idea as it allows businesses to disable laptops that are stolen. Not all laptops have the feature and I'm not sure if any desktop computers have it either.

All their major chips are designed and made in Israel.

More BS.

Intel does some R&D in Israel and has one of there fabs in Israel. One of ten. Core 2 architecture was designed in Israel, Nehalem was designed in Oregon, SNB was designed in Israel. 7 of Intels fabrication plants are in the USA.

And then they get research grants from DARPA, who are basically Black op scientists.

Intel are among world leaders in this field, it makes sense they would get defense contracts.

Intels most famous chip, and their first " word named" chip the "Pentium", is translated to -
pent = 5
There are technically, only 5 human populated continents, since Asia and Europe are connected, and Antarctica is too cold for humans to really live there long term.
So, NA,SA, Europe+Asia, Oceania and Africa.......= 1 world order....new world order.
And aren't Intel chips in pretty much all computers, the parallels are familiar huh.

The original Pentium branded CPUs were expected to be named 586 or i586, to follow the naming convention of previous generations (286, i386, i486). However, Intel was unable to persuade the court of law to allow them to trademark numbers (such as "i486"), in order to prevent their competitors from branding their processors with similar names, as AMD had done with their Am486. (The "586" number was later used by AMD, Cyrix and NexGen in their respective 5k86, 5x86 and Nx586 CPU brand names.)

Intel enlisted the help of Lexicon Branding to create a brand that could be trademarked. The name 'Pentium', was derived from the Greek pente ( 'πέντε' ), meaning 'five', and the Latin ending -ium for neutral nouns.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's where it gets real, there's been rumors of Intel reverse engineering alien technology and designing it in their chips.

Never heard that.

So what actual evidence do you have that Intel is controlled by Aliens? Let's summarize:

1. The logo has a circle in it. Uroboros also has a circle in it.
2. They put in anti-theft technology into their processors.
3. Some processors are designed and built in Israel
4. Pent means 5 and there are five continents.

If you think this is somehow proof then you are nothing but deluded.

The origin of the word Nvidia comes from "to the highest degree" a reference to freemasonry.

Source?

I think the name is quiet fitting for a company that builds graphics.

Nvidia's 3D IR transmitter their "3d tech" is a sawed of pyramid, the same on the US dollar bill, why pick such a design?

Why wouldn't they pick such a design? Have you ever considered that it's shaped like that for a reason?

Nvidia's upcoming chip "kal el" translates to "son of god" in hebrew, and it was supermans name aswell,

Computer chips have always strange names, I don't know why but it doesn't mean they actually mean anything.

en.wikipedia.org...

As for AMD, well imo, they used to be human controlled till about a year ago, when they fired their ceo "Dirk Meyer", he was the guy that made the AMD Athlon chip, and came up with the K architecture, which 10 year old technology, re-tweaked, keeping up with current day Intel tech.

AMD is hardly keeping up with Intel. Their new technology might that gets released in a few weeks.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Is it just me, (I'm new here)...

Or is it a trend that whenever I read a post with "PROOF INSIDE" in the title, the "proof" turns out to be nothing more than random speculation, with no actual proof?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Well, it's both a theory and proof, you are simply choosing to ignore the blatantly obvious.
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

no were choosing not to see whats NOT there..........

How many of these threads are you going to post? You really do believe in this reptilian agenda dont you?

Well to each their own, I just hope you can gather some better evidence.......

Good luck to you

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It's hard to get proof that would convince the general populace, due to the illuminati holding the proof.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Great analysis

As for proof of alien technology just look at the story for how the guy who got the noble prize for developed the transistor. He just hit a lump of geranium with a couple of electrodes and thought wow, I can make a transistor out of this - complete rubbish. When you study how a transistor works geranium is a component of it, but there is a lot more to it to actually make the switching take place.

I think he was working for GE or some similar company in the MIC. They either got the samples from Roswell, another crashed UFO or as part of the Tau 9 Treaty. Once they reversed engineered it they could not explain to the public how they developed it so they let some stooge in the company take the credit as long as they played this pathetic story.

Now it looks like the aliens are here and have made their way in and taking control of civilisation. I would not mind if they could be upfront about it but all these lies, secrets, destruction, killing and ineffective use of resources is sickening. I am not sure of exactly how they are controlling things, maybe a few different methods. The bigger picture does look quite messy with a lot going on but is hard to be certain.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BMorris

Or is it a trend that whenever I read a post with "PROOF INSIDE" in the title, the "proof" turns out to be nothing more than random speculation, with no actual proof?

No it's not just you - it's pretty standard.

You know it wouldn't be so bad if people sid "hey - all these coincidences are interesting..." - but no - they have to go and tell us that is is proof positive of (whatever).

I guess it all goes to show that the creative gene is alive and well in the human race......and ther isn't enough legitimate outlet for it!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Yup. A rather tiresome trend at that.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
(excuse grammar, i touch type, so it just comes as i think i dont proof read)

You really should, just as a courtesy to your readers.

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlienIntels most famous chip, and their first " word named" chip the "Pentium", is translated to -
pent = 5

dictionary.reference.com...

It is called "Pentium" because it is the fifth in the 80x86 line. It would have been called the 80586 had a US court not ruled that you can't trademark a number.

Further, your OP reads like an advertisement. Are you sure you're not being paid to write this guff...knowing full well that with your 'catchy' titles you are going to get hits.

No proof supplied, just wishful thinking and paranoia.

Sometimes getting outside is great for one's body and mind!

edit on 4-9-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2011 by aorAki because: proof?

edit on 4-9-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Great analysis

As for proof of alien technology just look at the story for how the guy who got the noble prize for developed the transistor. He just hit a lump of geranium with a couple of electrodes and thought wow, I can make a transistor out of this - complete rubbish. When you study how a transistor works geranium is a component of it, but there is a lot more to it to actually make the switching take place.

there certainly is some complete rubbish here ...but I think it is in your description - there were years of experiment that went into developing the first transistors - built upon wartime experiences with radar, and trying to obtain faster switching devices using germanium......even "inventing" a whole new branch of quantum mechanics.

Yessireeee that sure sounds like "hitting a lump of geranium" (sic) and thinking "wow I can make a transister out of this".........NOT!

I think he was working for GE or some similar company in the MIC.

Perhaps by "GE" you really mean Bell Labs?

They either got the samples from Roswell, another crashed UFO or as part of the Tau 9 Treaty.

Well that certaily explains why the first patents for the field-transistor effect were granted in 1925, and another in 1934 - time travel!!

edit on 4-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

That depends on Ones' ability for critical thought.

Now what say you?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

That depends on Ones' ability for critical thought.

Now what say you?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This thread is ridiculous, first of all, nvidia and intel chips being used by the market is called market cornering, they have the superior product for the best price. Can you imagine a company taking market share from Apple? it isn't as easy as you think is Steve Jobs a reptilian too? LOL.

Those 2 logos both being round have nothing to do with each other, go look at logos all over the world and see how many circles you see.

OP quit drinking whatever you're drinking, it CAN'T be good for you.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
This thread is ridiculous, first of all, nvidia and intel chips being used by the market is called market cornering, they have the superior product for the best price. Can you imagine a company taking market share from Apple? it isn't as easy as you think is Steve Jobs a reptilian too? LOL.

Those 2 logos both being round have nothing to do with each other, go look at logos all over the world and see how many circles you see.

OP quit drinking whatever you're drinking, it CAN'T be good for you.

Ever look at the board of directors at Apple?
investor.apple.com...
Who are the members of Apple's board of directors?

Steve Jobs
Chairman of the Board
Apple

William V. Campbell
Chairman
Intuit, Inc.

Tim Cook
CEO
Apple

Millard S. Drexler
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
J. Crew

Albert Gore, Jr.
Former Vice President of the United States

Andrea Jung
Avon Products, Inc.

Arthur D. Levinson, Ph.D.
Genentech, Inc.

Ronald D. Sugar, Ph.D.
Former Chairman and CEO
Northrop Grumman Corporation

LoL could it be any easier to connect them to "reptialians" and illuminati?

Some of the logos are actually Saturn (or worship there of)
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

It is posted in the grey area...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
+1 mind numbingly ridiculous thread from the o.p

that makes what ........ about 200 this week ?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Alright so as to AMD, well it seems recently they're doing better, and it seems it's only because Dirk is gone. Dirk had some good plans for the company, like making more powerful laptops, but apparently, they fired the guy who saved them, for this guy Rory, bad move imo, but like i said, it's a scripted enviroment.

So your saying that these big companies that are run by reptilians(
:lol
and are scripted pretty much like professional wrestling?

I really hope you don't believe in what you have been posting. A little friendly help and use it however you please, but start researching things before you start posting things. Von Helton was enough,but then you top yourself with this gem. Well all I can say is can't wait to see where this ends up going... This is nothing personal as everyone has their own opinion and I respect that and this is mine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join